Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 32. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can someone link me to the detailed expense sheet of the XC premine expenditures Dan & team promised a few weeks ago?

Get lost rdnkjdi.

Regardless of the source .. asking for something that was promised to be provided weeks ago is not FUD.  Not even close ...

Trying to provide a detailed expense sheet is completely futile - it'll just be a list of work carried out and the amount of funds that were required/spent to carry out said work. All of which is impossible to verify anyway. All it serves to do is waste time just to appease trolls like you.

I've said it to you before - the amount of time you spend misdirecting your anger at XC for being scammed (as you believe) is completely irrational. Jasinlee had minimal input (if any!?) into XC and has subsequently moved on long long ago. His involvement in what you perceive to be a scam didn't even come to light until after he temporarily joined the XC team. If I knew you personally I would be genuinely worried for your mental well-being; spending hours upon hours each week fudding anything XC-related, a project that has nothing to do with you losing your own investment is not normal behaviour. This is the last time I respond to trolls like you btw. Just move on.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Can someone link me to the detailed expense sheet of the XC premine expenditures Dan & team promised a few weeks ago?

Get lost rdnkjdi.

Regardless of the source .. asking for something that was promised to be provided weeks ago is not FUD.  Not even close ...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
@UnicornFarts

going through your post history, I don't see much reasoning why you would invest in XC.  instead a lot of comments that could be considered FUD (or at least uncertainty and doubt).
so i consider you are not invested in XC at all. except your one of the stupidest investors in the crypto world (an there's a lot of stupid crypto investors around not knowing the slightest thing about trading/investing), who buts money into something you don't believe in or trust.

but I give you the benefit of the doubt and say your not invested in XC, then stop lurking around here and also stop demanding stuff from the our dev - he has better things to do, really - and I can't remember anyone from the team saying "we promise to give you more details about ..." but give me a link if I missed it.

There is absolutely no point in wasting XC team's time by demanding accounts of expenses. Anybody who has remotely followed this thread will know it all went into development, hence the remarkable rate of development up until rev 2. ffs Dan has even invested his own funds in progressing XC's development.

I have no objection to this and I bet the vast majority of the regulars who support XC in this topic aren't bothered. Most of the people who kicked up a fuss were trolls and new accounts who had no history of supporting XC.

I personally couldn't care less what Dan did with the money - he delivered good tech and is continuing to deliver development. That's what's important.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Ban is too nice of a word.

Activity: 165
@McHammer

99% of what you writer her is OT.
Post it somewhere else - this thread is about XC, not blocknet.
have you fagotten blocknet is in the xc roadmap as a thing adding value to xc ?  Cheesy
this was supposed to be the big next thing ...

fuck you cheerleaders who only want to hear good words  "ban him whine whine"
if you are so convinced by the tech
my "fud" shouldnt be a problem for you
i assume you whiners just want to get out

I didn't use the word ban, I told you to post block related stuff somewhere else.
I know it's related and I'm happy the ITO was successful, but it's going to take a while (couple of month at least) until this will be integrated with the XC wallet application, so for the time being it's way to early too talk about blocknet here. (except some major milestones in development in blocknet)

so please, have this discussion somewhere else.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Get lost rdnkjdi.

Arlyn, why can't you ban them? If you can't, what about Teka?

Teka will have to ban him - if he chooses to.

This is one of the reasons why we'll be starting a new thread - so that one of us isn't permanently tied to a computer.
@UnicornFarts

going through your post history, I don't see much reasoning why you would invest in XC.  instead a lot of comments that could be considered FUD (or at least uncertainty and doubt).
so i consider you are not invested in XC at all. except your one of the stupidest investors in the crypto world (an there's a lot of stupid crypto investors around not knowing the slightest thing about trading/investing), who buts money into something you don't believe in or trust.

but I give you the benefit of the doubt and say your not invested in XC, then stop lurking around here and also stop demanding stuff from the our dev - he has better things to do, really - and I can't remember anyone from the team saying "we promise to give you more details about ..." but give me a link if I missed it.

There is absolutely no point in wasting XC team's time by demanding accounts of expenses. Anybody who has remotely followed this thread will know it all went into development, hence the remarkable rate of development up until rev 2. ffs Dan has even invested his own funds in progressing XC's development.

The premine address has been available to the public at all times. Anyone who had concerns or questions regarding expenses had every opportunity to inquire throughout the project - why all these "concerns" now? Because of trolls trying to fuel a non-existent fire. A list detailing expenses doesn't prove anything now anyhow. I, myself, could come up with a list of what xc went where - it proves nothing!

The premine was also only 125k - the average price of XC has probably been about 50 cents so that's approx $62,500 in total funds over 5/6 months (give or take). That is a shoestring budget at best so the team should be commended on getting XC into the position it is now. Looking forward to seeing what XC accomplishes over the coming weeks and months.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Get lost rdnkjdi.

Arlyn, why can't you ban them? If you can't, what about Teka?
Activity: 121
originally, it was the maturity level that drew me to the cryptocurrency community in general, and obviously it just keeps evolving, which is why i stay ....awk!!  Grin

Get lost rdnkjdi.

+1

Unicornfarts, McHammer, Revelation and the rest of the trolls should be banned from this thread. I'm all for constructive criticism but their posts have only one aim in mind - to spread fud.
@UnicornFarts

going through your post history, I don't see much reasoning why you would invest in XC.  instead a lot of comments that could be considered FUD (or at least uncertainty and doubt).

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Get lost rdnkjdi.

Activity: 364
and can we know when we will get the news? not exactly, but approximately? in one week or later? because its very sad to see XC at these prices and that volume (2btc in 24h in bittrex Sad )
@McHammer

99% of what you writer her is OT.
Post it somewhere else - this thread is about XC, not blocknet.
Activity: 154
Activity: 294
FAME  Cheesy
ofc i am interested in the tech
blocknet was not convincing

Blocknet still is convincing
You are still a troll
This FUD was not convincing
im not a 100% troll
blocknet is crap
a big part of the fud was convincing

claim vs claim Smiley
legendary
We should have a locked topic in the announcements section that is strictly for technical announcements, new wallets, app testing releases, partnerships, PR etc. That will give a quick overview to newcomers how active the development and PR is.

We should also have an unlocked topic which is strictly moderated. After the ridiculous amount of FUD and dummy accounts being used to smear Dan, XC and Block this should be a no-brainer. People can (and have!) created unofficial discussion topics for XC which are unmoderated (and guess who flock to those, the trolls).

What I suggest shouldn't be a problem. See peercoin:

Announcement topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ppc-ppcoin-released-first-long-term-energy-efficient-crypto-currency-101820
Locked topic only for updates: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ppc-xpm-peercoinprimecoin-weekly-updates-114994

Note - I have read little of the recent posts above me.

this looks good and shouldn't be deleted.
just open a new thread here in ann section with a coordinated account plus one update thread in the general section. if they allow it for peercoin we should be good.

Suits me.

I'm also open to the idea of community-created threads in the main Altcoins section. They can facilitate broader discussion and allow other people to discover XC (even if they're full of FUD).

Was a problem implementing this?

I also made a topic on the xctalk forum, I don't know if you've checked it - essentially I suggest that download links for wallet releases and app releases only get posted on the xctalk forum to boost activity there. Could be a rubbish idea, but so far two members gave positive replies.

I also made an earlier topic on xctalk about changing the structure of the xctalk forum so the front page is more like the maidsafe.org one and simply lists the newest topics. This hides the clutter and cuts straight to the active conversations. Quite a few people seemed to agree with me but again, no reply from anyone on the XC team. I do appreciate it may be a pain in the arse to change things around after the work has been put in to make it how it is. I guess my point is, to me it seems unnecessary to have so many forums and subforums when it's mostly a ghost town...
legendary
Why don't more of you guys post at xctalk.com?  Cool

It's quiet over there but it's FUD free. More importantly it's one of the easiest and best ways ANYONE can support XC, by building the community.

We want to be like NXT, Bitshares, Maidsafe, Dogecoin etc that don't RELY upon bitcointalk and have busy communities outside of this forum. That is a v good thing to aim for. When new investors search, do we want them coming to troll city bitcointalk or do we want them going to xctalk.com? We want the latter. And that will only happen if we post there.  Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
FAME  Cheesy
blocknet was not convincing

Blocknet still is convincing
You are still a troll
This FUD was not convincing
Activity: 294
FAME  Cheesy