Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 318. (Read 1484189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Anyone is getting mixer transactions ?

make sure u upgrade to RC7

I did more then 24 hours ago still 0 transactions and very fewer connections then before 16 at the moment after 3 hours that is running. I restarted the mixer twice today though after retransfering the funds in 4 different addresses as Dan was suggesting

With Rc1 Had no problems was getting transactions and got 64 connections

I have newest rc too and nothing for 20hrs... is it just low volume on anon mixing?

Once a how too video is released I'm sure there will be a lot more traffic.

I'm still waiting for x mixer to come out of testing before I start using it, and explaining it to friends.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

I did more then 24 hours ago still 0 transactions and very fewer connections then before 16 at the moment after 3 hours that is running. I restarted the mixer twice today though after retransfering the funds in 4 different addresses as Dan was suggesting

I have newest rc too and nothing for 20hrs... is it just low volume on anon mixing?

http://bitinfocharts.com/x11coin/address/XZBsRXg3PZjHpVJJw6i6pyyMHoMxJm7xQh

received that mixer transaction roughly 24 hours after updating to RC7.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Everyone's dumping their Bitcoins to buy XC.    Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Coverage on XC from www.Coinreport.net

Also, a video on setting up and using the current 'XChat' will be posted shortly.
Another video on 'How to set up and operate a Xnode for mixing' will be uploaded as well.
If you have any other video requests regarding XC functionality and tech, please comment or PM me.
Thanks!

Hi will the video will go trough as well on how to set up port/routers as well? I think that is really needed

That is a great news by the way! did you contact world crypto network for the joined video interview?
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
Coverage on XC from www.Coinreport.net

Also, a video on setting up and using the current 'XChat' will be posted shortly.
Another video on 'How to set up and operate a Xnode for mixing' will be uploaded as well.
If you have any other video requests regarding XC functionality and tech, please comment or PM me.
Thanks!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

How much does he want to sell It for?

Gonna have to thank pookie at the end of this....
I only ever want 1/1000 of market cap from any coin, and the cheaper I get there, the less risk I take.
Also it frees up more btc for playing with the market.

Pookie said he was going to put up the sell order at .00161, not .0061.
Activity: 415

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
9k.... ill put it up later im waiting on Alibabas IPO Grin Itll be at 161

What time will that be? I'm heading out for the rest of the evening in about 30 minutes.

Who else wants to buy Pookie's XC? I don't want all of it.

Gonna have to thank pookie at the end of this....
I only ever want 1/1000 of market cap from any coin, and the cheaper I get there, the less risk I take.
Also it frees up more btc for playing with the market.

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

What time will that be? I'm heading out for the rest of the evening in about 30 minutes.

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Sembro Development now accepts XC

Hello,

i am not sure to completely understand, Sembro will devellop mobile apps for XC?

what kind of mobile apps? what delay of production? Is it a partnership?

I really like what i read from Sembro on their website"our mission":

"As a small software development firm we focus on providing quality over quantity.  We would much rather produce 1-2 products per month that users thoroughly enjoyed and had a pleasurable experience with rather than 10-20 mediocre products that were not shown enough attention to become something great.

One thing you can always expect out of Sembro is innovation and unique platforms.  We strive to be the thinkers of the world and only create what we truly believe in and have a passion for"

No they're accepting payment in XC.
Activity: 361
Activity: 361

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

Activity: 509

Wish i had the BTC to buy it Sad
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

That blue cloud we are going into means TURBULENCE!!!! An that blue line the (kijun-sen) line crossed the red line (Tenka sen) which means downtrend/bear market ...And the RSI is turned down... all negative signs

I thought you were looking for people to sell your coins. Synechist made you aware that wanted to buy them.. why you did not sell them to him?

Pookie, you'd need to substantiate your claims when talking about Zach Chester.

The man's track record is insane.

even if Zach Chester's track record is isane, this time he was wrong with his prediction. when looking at his chart we should now be around 185-200k and we are not even near this value

im pretty sure no1 expected a new BTC crash
Activity: 214

Hello,

i am not sure to completely understand, Sembro will devellop mobile apps for XC?

what kind of mobile apps? what delay of production? Is it a partnership?

I really like what i read from Sembro on their website"our mission":

"As a small software development firm we focus on providing quality over quantity.  We would much rather produce 1-2 products per month that users thoroughly enjoyed and had a pleasurable experience with rather than 10-20 mediocre products that were not shown enough attention to become something great.

One thing you can always expect out of Sembro is innovation and unique platforms.  We strive to be the thinkers of the world and only create what we truly believe in and have a passion for"
Activity: 192
I think pookie may be right Embarrassed, but don't let that get us down; we're still doing well relative to bitcoin. Slow and steady wins the race boys, let's not forget that. Anyone can win this anon battle and contrary to coinreportnews my money is on XCurrency.
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet

They're the people behind:

- Bitcoin Expense Tracker

- Bitlogic

- Bitcoin Roulette

- Sprinklerdash

- VC Fundamentals

- Bitcoin Trading Bots

- Coin Darts