Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 336. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I would download the latest version and do the private transaction. tell me if you see the time scale of the transaction on the send coin page. like "processing" or something similar. You will need to wait a bit for the transaction to process is not like a regular transaction. if it fails it will said failed in the send part of the wallet in the same spot as there was "processing" before

Cheers Cryptico,

Updated, this time it said searching for a while and then said failed. making progress! will keep trying.

do you have port TCP 32348 open? You will need it open for private transactions

I got 2 laptops, checked the port was open on my other laptop yesterday and it was, so presume it is? do you remember the site where you can check?

P.S tried about 6 times now. keeps failing.

edit - checked again, yes that port is open.

V2.47 won't work... You need to be on v2.49rc3

Yeah, I've updated to the latest version now. is says searching for about 30 seconds or so and then failed. 32348 port is open.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
snip

Donate address:
XFRciSkwaoZ7Sfw2k9T67DGt2izPiYXDhT

Ahh what the hell, I'll allow it but we would obviously prefer if you donated to the PR or DEFUND FUND.
I'd be interested to see how much you actually make for sticking a goat ontop of the XC logo and a donation address. haha.

My private transactions still not working or you'd have the forst donation from me lol.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I would download the latest version and do the private transaction. tell me if you see the time scale of the transaction on the send coin page. like "processing" or something similar. You will need to wait a bit for the transaction to process is not like a regular transaction. if it fails it will said failed in the send part of the wallet in the same spot as there was "processing" before

Cheers Cryptico,

Updated, this time it said searching for a while and then said failed. making progress! will keep trying.

I got 2 laptops, checked the port was open on my other laptop yesterday and it was, so presume it is? do you remember the site where you can check?

V2.47 won't work... You need to be on v2.49rc3
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Ummmmm the fact that we cant punch through 180 is extremely concerning......Even with all this hype and news.. Charts will tell us to stay or go in the next 12 hrs Embarrassed

are people dumping on the news as per usual? I'm hoping it goes down below 15 again so I can grab some more.

153 looks like what we will go back to with out action.... No dumping.. just no buying either

well, that happened quickly!

yeah dude pookie is doing his thing, what did u expect? Don't worry, the world is just starting to realise what XC is all about, give them time. Did you honestly expect that people would rush to buy a couple of hours after everything happened?

nope. I 'm happy. down more please Smiley

12 hour chart is still seing higher highs and higher lows, I don't see the problem?
Activity: 392
hahaha mountaingoat... dat is super grappig   (eng: that is super funny)
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 700
ahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha Mountain for president!

edit:we cannot copy the address from there put it in your signature
Activity: 714
Activity: 714

Donate address:
XP5K8cg6YbFqa5w8Q9bAriaJncptAP7g5w
don't know why so Im gonna test one myself as well
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Btc is just a fiat entry point for alts..  that's why it isn't worth much.
Long live alts !

Cheers Cryptico,

not quite sure what you mean, but that site cryptico linked says the port is open.  Huh

i guess you have a router - so the port has to be forwarded to the pc where the xc client is running, if the open port is really needed to do a private transaction
Activity: 324

Cheers Cryptico,

i guess you have a router - so the port has to be forwarded to the pc where the xc client is running, if the open port is really needed to do a private transaction

Cheers Cryptico,

http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/
Pookie Just out of curiosity did you get out of cloak in time or did you get burned?, after you dumped all your xcs for cloak one month ago?

Cheers Cryptico,

Ummmmm the fact that we cant punch through 180 is extremely concerning......Even with all this hype and news.. Charts will tell us to stay or go in the next 12 hrs Embarrassed

are people dumping on the news as per usual? I'm hoping it goes down below 15 again so I can grab some more.

153 looks like what we will go back to with out action.... No dumping.. just no buying either

well, that happened quickly!

yeah dude pookie is doing his thing, what did u expect? Don't worry, the world is just starting to realise what XC is all about, give them time. Did you honestly expect that people would rush to buy a couple of hours after everything happened?

nope. I 'm happy. down more please Smiley

Cheers Cryptico,

Activity: 361
BTC is crashing. It always brings alts down with it unless they are being pumped hard.

Shit, bitcoin is crashing and so al Altcoins goining down.  
What´s +10% on Xcurrency or other Altcoins if Bitcoin is dumping 30%  Undecided

Xcurrency need direct Fiat change without binding to Bitcoin.

Agreed, but its good to pick up on cheap XC.
Jump to: