Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 335. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
As our mascot, He will have to do something constructive with any donations he makes I recon, or he should be replaced with a new mascot.  Grin

He isn't my mascot.  Don't try to speak for the entire community.

Im just messing around. I find him funny is all. his pic does say official unofficial mascot. not like when we hit mainstream were gonna have a fucking goat standing ontop of the XC logo haha!

I find him anything but funny.

we noticed that laredo Smiley

Good.  You encourage, I'll discourage.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
As our mascot, He will have to do something constructive with any donations he makes I recon, or he should be replaced with a new mascot.  Grin

Im just messing around. I find him funny is all. his pic does say official unofficial mascot. not like when we hit mainstream were gonna have a fucking goat standing ontop of the XC logo haha!

we noticed that laredo Smiley
Dan if you are here...

I have tried as well to send three private transactions and all failed, 2 of 10 xcs and 1 of 1 xc.

im in latest version port is open and 1 checked box in coin control...I got just one transaction in this wallet anyway so there was just one imput already.

Is it possible that if there is none forwarding private transactions while im doing it, with this revision, the transaction does not go trough the Xmixers anyway?

Edit: I have as well an xmixer running in another PC with the same IP is it possible that this will prevent me sending private transactions from another machine?
Activity: 714

It would let people think by themselves "wtf is this lol", haha.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
As our mascot, He will have to do something constructive with any donations he makes I recon, or he should be replaced with a new mascot.  Grin

He isn't my mascot.  Don't try to speak for the entire community.

snip

Donate address:
XFRciSkwaoZ7Sfw2k9T67DGt2izPiYXDhT

Ahh what the hell, I'll allow it but we would obviously prefer if you donated to the PR or DEFUND FUND.

Especially since it looks like the vast majority of what has been sent to that addy has then been sent to mintpal.  Why donate to someone when all they are going to do is turn around and sell it?

PR fund or Defud fund is a much better option.

Well its up to the individual but I do agree with your point. Its also why I'm not saying he's an offical mascot and if this gets out of hands i.e spammed on every page or so, we will have to take action.
That won't happen.

I will tell you now, that 50% of the donations I get will go to the PR team.
Barbecue anyone ? what the taste of a XCurrency mountain goat ?

Barbecued goat is some good stuff.
snip

Donate address:

Ahh what the hell, I'll allow it but we would obviously prefer if you donated to the PR or DEFUND FUND.

Especially since it looks like the vast majority of what has been sent to that addy has then been sent to mintpal.  Why donate to someone when all they are going to do is turn around and sell it?

This is disapointing mountaingoat!
Activity: 840
snip

Donate address:

Especially since it looks like the vast majority of what has been sent to that addy has then been sent to mintpal.  Why donate to someone when all they are going to do is turn around and sell it?

Well its up to the individual but I do agree with your point. Its also why I'm not saying he's an offical mascot and if this gets out of hands i.e spammed on every page or so, we will have to take action.
ah! sneaky Mountain ! you detroned from the mascotte role Tongue
snip

Donate address:

Especially since it looks like the vast majority of what has been sent to that addy has then been sent to mintpal.  Why donate to someone when all they are going to do is turn around and sell it?

I made a new address dedicated to the donations of the gracious people of XC.
Activity: 661
Barbecue anyone ? what the taste of a XCurrency mountain goat ?
As our mascot, He will have to do something constructive with any donations he makes I recon, or he should be replaced with a new mascot.  Grin

He isn't my mascot.  Don't try to speak for the entire community.
Activity: 840
snip

Donate address:

Hold on, I never said he's the official masscot. Tell you what though, I think mt. goat should save those donations until we can afford to buy a sports team and then we can have him as the official masscot. Wink
snip

Donate address:

Thanks. lol
snip

Donate address:

snip

Donate address:

Jump to: