Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 332. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
don't know why I'm rising to this bait - but sorry technicals apply equally to any volumes as long as you choose the time scale long enough to
incorporate enough data - just look the the charts if you don't believe me. Even FLT/BTC which has less than 1BTC per day obeys the same rules as BTC/USD.

one buyer or one seller will destroy technicals predictions which is why volume is needed. 

i guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

OK - I see your logic and used to think that was true, but somehow it works anyway. Don't ask me why but really - look at FLT versus BTC and tell me the patterns aren't exactly the same - (granted you
can get way longer wicks on low volumes). Anyway I guess this is discussion for the price thread.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Commented.

It's old news. Bleep is actually great leverage for us in any case. For a while I've been commenting on Bleep articles, reminding people that it's not serverless.

Basically Bleep is like a giant trumpet blast that we can utilise for free. It's an easy marketing opportunity for us. When XChat mobile launches, we're gonna be all about trumping Bleep's privacy and security.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Updated Wallet - RC6 - Test Release -

* RC6 is not backwards compatible with RC1-RC5
* RC6 has new fee payment system
* RC6 is not limited to a single input, will combine inputs to create transaction

http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/v2.49/XCurrency_2.49_RC6.exe   [Installer]

http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/v2.49/XCurrency-XMIXER-Installer_2.49_RC6.exe   [XMixer Installer]

Dan
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
don't know why I'm rising to this bait - but sorry technicals apply equally to any volumes as long as you choose the time scale long enough to
incorporate enough data - just look the the charts if you don't believe me. Even FLT/BTC which has less than 1BTC per day obeys the same rules as BTC/USD.

one buyer or one seller will destroy technicals predictions which is why volume is needed. 

i guess we will just have to agree to disagree.
Guys the move down is on laughable volume.. Its a bear trap...

You watch..

XC has now got some big players interested and they want coins as cheap as poss... HODL...

i don't think "technicals" apply to such low volume.  and no - no big players.

Activity: 661
Dumb thing to do, is that why nobody answered this?Huh

Would this work for setting up my Mixer?

For the past couple of days in my spare time I have been playing round with setting up virtual drives on my Windows 8.1 machine -  Hyper V plus W7, XP & Ubuntu.  All running too slow and clunky, with glitches.

Either I upgrade my RAM (a tiny 4GB - I normally use a Mac for day to day stuff) and purchase a better virtualizer, OR can I run my Wallet and Mixer on the same machine but in separate sandboxes.  I have tested the Wallet and it runs fine sandboxed, but I don't know how they will run together (ie sandboxed separately but running at the same time on the same IP).  I hope that makes sense.

Any thoughts, advice?

YOu can run your Xnode wallet or your Xmixer wallet on a sandbox but not on the same ISP IP.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
weired the price dropped to the level it was before the release.

we are living in a manipulated crypto world.

and drk rised 15% today....

Looks quite normal. TA says it's just re-traced to the previous resistance which is now support - good time to re-enter for the next push  

any books you would recommend for TA?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

You watch..

XC has now got some big players interested and they want coins as cheap as poss... HODL...

no offence dudes - but some guy just took a $50,000 dump on monero in the course of like 10 min over the bcx "i'm gonna kill monero" thread.  that's like - a super high volume day for u.

i don't think "technicals" apply to such low volume.  and no - no big players.

same price as when ur pr guy said it was ready to break out two months ago.
weired the price dropped to the level it was before the release.

we are living in a manipulated crypto world.

and drk rised 15% today....

Looks quite normal. TA says it's just re-traced to the previous resistance which is now support - good time to re-enter for the next push  
Activity: 518

You watch..

Activity: 138
Dumb thing to do, is that why nobody answered this?Huh

Would this work for setting up my Mixer?

For the past couple of days in my spare time I have been playing round with setting up virtual drives on my Windows 8.1 machine -  Hyper V plus W7, XP & Ubuntu.  All running too slow and clunky, with glitches.

Either I upgrade my RAM (a tiny 4GB - I normally use a Mac for day to day stuff) and purchase a better virtualizer, OR can I run my Wallet and Mixer on the same machine but in separate sandboxes.  I have tested the Wallet and it runs fine sandboxed, but I don't know how they will run together (ie sandboxed separately but running at the same time on the same IP).  I hope that makes sense.

Any thoughts, advice?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Is there a way now to redirect staking earnings or mixing earnings to a separate wallet automatically?

No

Do you have to unlock the wallet fully or is it enough with unlocked for staking for the xmixer to be operational?

You must completely unlock your wallet if you want to become a Xmixer.

So you have to use an unencrypted wallet or is there a way to unlock fully on an encrypted wallet?  Just curious, have not quite built up to 1k yet:-(  But working on it:-)
You can unlock it fully when it's encrypted.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Is there a way now to redirect staking earnings or mixing earnings to a separate wallet automatically?

No

Do you have to unlock the wallet fully or is it enough with unlocked for staking for the xmixer to be operational?

So you have to use an unencrypted wallet or is there a way to unlock fully on an encrypted wallet?  Just curious, have not quite built up to 1k yet:-(  But working on it:-)

No

Activity: 540

Those wondering about the current price should consider the words of a master trader yesterday:

So this just happened:

Zach Chester of ZeroValue, the top-performing trader on eToro,* has XC tipped for a bull run!

http://bit.ly/zachxcprotip

*before he left, that is. Check out his profile.

Don't know this guy but I think if you look at the roadmap on page 1 and the fact that other coins use the dev of this coin to get audits for their coin it is obvious that this coin will rocket in value somewhere in the near future. I truly believe that XC will bypass the current price of DRK at some point.

Spread this one far and wide folks:

https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/511919294473846784
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 361
Merit: 250

Heres a noob question but I've been without a computer the past few weeks after my hard drive crashed.  How do I open up port 32348 if its closed?

In your router dashboard its called 'IP Forwarding' or 'NAT' if your router is UPNP it must open automaticaly your port when you run the wallet with the upnp option enabled.
If your router is not upnp you can go on 'IP Forwarding' or NAT section of your router and add a rule to open the port for your particular local IP.

like 192.168.1.99 = enable = TCP = Port 32348
Jump to: