Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 337. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Ummmmm the fact that we cant punch through 180 is extremely concerning......Even with all this hype and news.. Charts will tell us to stay or go in the next 12 hrs Embarrassed

are people dumping on the news as per usual? I'm hoping it goes down below 15 again so I can grab some more.

153 looks like what we will go back to with out action.... No dumping.. just no buying either

well, that happened quickly!

yeah dude pookie is doing his thing, what did u expect? Don't worry, the world is just starting to realise what XC is all about, give them time. Did you honestly expect that people would rush to buy a couple of hours after everything happened?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I would download the latest version and do the private transaction. tell me if you see the time scale of the transaction on the send coin page. like "processing" or something similar. You will need to wait a bit for the transaction to process is not like a regular transaction. if it fails it will said failed in the send part of the wallet in the same spot as there was "processing" before

Cheers Cryptico,

Updated, this time it said searching for a while and then said failed. making progress! will keep trying.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
why bitcoin is crashing by the way?

Lol

You guys are so jumpy....
Bit coin is going down so investors can restock before they move the price up.

XC is just doing its thing until people start utilizing it.

If you are a small fish just hold... or buy.
but if you are a whale please sell some to spread the wealth.
Ummmmm the fact that we cant punch through 180 is extremely concerning......Even with all this hype and news.. Charts will tell us to stay or go in the next 12 hrs Embarrassed

are people dumping on the news as per usual? I'm hoping it goes down below 15 again so I can grab some more.

153 looks like what we will go back to with out action.... No dumping.. just no buying either

well, that happened quickly!
Activity: 324
BTC is crashing. It always brings alts down with it unless they are being pumped hard.

Shit, bitcoin is crashing and so al Altcoins goining down.  
What´s +10% on Xcurrency or other Altcoins if Bitcoin is dumping 30%  Undecided

Xcurrency need direct Fiat change without binding to Bitcoin.

fiat exchanges won't help you as the price is still connected to BTC
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
why bitcoin is crashing by the way?
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
BTC is crashing. It always brings alts down with it unless they are being pumped hard.

Shit, bitcoin is crashing and so al Altcoins goining down.  
What´s +10% on Xcurrency or other Altcoins if Bitcoin is dumping 30%  Undecided

Xcurrency need direct Fiat change without binding to Bitcoin.
I would download the latest version and do the private transaction. tell me if you see the time scale of the transaction on the send coin page. like "processing" or something similar. You will need to wait a bit for the transaction to process is not like a regular transaction. if it fails it will said failed in the send part of the wallet in the same spot as there was "processing" before
Thanks, haha.

---------------------------
Confirm send coins
Are you sure you want to send 1.00 XC to Mountaingoat (XNcA2qch6XTbng8BCH1fqDvJqnmqbTNfA4)?
Cancel   &Yes  

I clicked yes. the window disappeared, same as with wooder, but nothing happened. didn't ask me for password, balance still the same. only does this with anon box ticked.

Can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong here?

Cheers.

Which wallet are you running? in the previous version you needed to wait and there was the time frame on the transaction visible in the wallet. You might need to enable coin control for that maybe

I'm on v0.9.2.47h_RC3.XCurrency-2.47

I haven't done the coin control business yet. still no sign of anything happening.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Activity: 462

Thanks, haha.

Confirm send coins
Are you sure you want to send 1.00 XC to Mountaingoat (XNcA2qch6XTbng8BCH1fqDvJqnmqbTNfA4)?
Cancel   &Yes  

I clicked yes. the window disappeared, same as with wooder, but nothing happened. didn't ask me for password, balance still the same. only does this with anon box ticked.

Cheers.

Which wallet are you running? in the previous version you needed to wait and there was the time frame on the transaction visible in the wallet. You might need to enable coin control for that maybe

By the way Mountain at 0.00276 I will send you 50 xc as promised so our mascotte will see his stack grow and maybe by that time you will be able to set up your mixer Wink

Activity: 462
Thanks, haha.

Confirm send coins
Cancel   &Yes  

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
I read the article on bitcoin magazine regarding XC Ad hoc network.

Looks like Darkcoin getting a little nervous, eh Synechist?

haha, yeah I read the comments. Seems some DRK crew still think that they are completely decentralized and don't understand what semi-centralized means.

lol, just like someone being kinda pregnant.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Thanks, haha.

That brings me on an idea.
I would like it, but I see I am already too late.

If i get this sorted I'll send you one as well, seeing as you are the XC mascot and all Wink
I'm bored.

Who wants a free 1.189875 XC? (my change from a round number, and I want to test anon transactions)

first to post address can have it Smiley

i want it Smiley

XQF7MuXnQ59oF6w85SjtfyPTDh9VCWPC6r

thanks

OK, just tried to send. completely unlocked wallet, ticked send anonymously, and... nothing happened.

Am i doing something wrong here? or do I just have to wait a while? nothing showing it transactions window and balance hasn't left my wallet.

(I'll send it to ya either way wooder  Wink )
Activity: 714
I would like it, but I see I am already too late.
Jump to: