Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 377. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
First one to post their XC addy gets some for free.

I have some in my wallet that I don't need.

oh its in my sig Smiley

XPeCv7rFD8gtUh6BVyFx7CFntxkPQ3GRSs
Send, enjoy.

ty very much ill consider it a donation for my threads/guide in my sig Smiley

PS: Price Speculation Topic is in my sig people, poll updated for REV2 final and you can talk price there as well Smiley Keep main BTC forum clean for updates, we r gonna have a shitton this week. You can also find the newb friendly coin control guide in my sig, donations much appreciated ^^
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
The sell pressure always looks so mean and imposing. I just want to give it a hug and tell it it's all going to be okay.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

oh its in my sig Smiley

Send, enjoy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Blashphemy!  How can there be XC coins you don't "need"Huh
Activity: 407
Merit: 254

yeah you could use an xchat address, but this one is dedicated to receiving XC:

XVdvYWzZeQS6U4CGBnZ7k8D67XD9bZghts

this happens when I dial in to radio contests, too.  Always one or two too late.

oh its in my sig Smiley

Activity: 978
Another question, why is the difficulty going up like this, we got more wallets online stacking?

eg: this is the average a day, after XC started with POS

The network weight definitely went up dramatically.   It's at 8.9 million!   I still remember it being like 1 mil or something really low.   Shows that everyone is staking like mad.
Something is in the air Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTZoJ01FpD8
Activity: 322
Another question, why is the difficulty going up like this, we got more wallets online stacking?

The network weight definitely went up dramatically.   It's at 8.9 million!   I still remember it being like 1 mil or something really low.   Shows that everyone is staking like mad.

What is the recommended fee to use with your wallet? I currently have it set to 0,01 XC.
You are to kind, current default is 0.00001

you mean for being a mixer or just sending transactions around? isnt this a permanent, non-user adjusted thing?
I mean for normal transactions.
I run a fresh, clean install of the XC wallet, changed no settings and for 'normal' transactions pay 0.00001
all arrive with the minute
Thanks for the answer.
What is the recommended fee to use with your wallet? I currently have it set to 0,01 XC.

you mean for being a mixer or just sending transactions around? isnt this a permanent, non-user adjusted thing?
I run a fresh, clean install of the XC wallet, changed no settings and for 'normal' transactions pay 0.00001
all arrive with the minute

Not sure: In my settings - options is says: "... 0.01 recommend" but i got the value below set @ 0.000000 and pay 0.00001
Still really fast transactions, always assumed this was the default

edit: never changed that setting, new install lets you pay 0.00001. Still interesting question, with pow the fees go to the miner that solves the next block, where do the fees go with a POS coin?

maybe a portion of that is used to pay for staking.
But those POS coins are created 'on-the-fly', as i understand it there is no 'reserved' amount of coins for POS somewhere & atm nobody can tell how many coins there will be in a couple of years time. Maybe a max number (if everything freeses and no coins are moved at all: eg: 3.3% of all mined coins a year) but if all owners move there coins every day that number would be lower i think atm.

Not sure: In my settings - options is says: "... 0.01 recommend" but i got the value below set @ 0.000000 and pay 0.00001

edit: never changed that setting, new install lets you pay 0.00001. Still interesting question, with pow the fees go to the miner that solves the next block, where do the fees go with a POS coin?

maybe a portion of that is used to pay for staking.

When can i use XC to buy this shirt?

Seems that things are getting exciting in here again.
Hope we see a thousand more 1k  wallets created for mixing.
That will kill any doubts I may have had about the distribution of this coin.

xc is now in the entropy phase, at least as far as distribution goes.

Activity: 132
I like how the price is going everywhere but down, people obviously aren't selling. As they should. 300k easy.
Jump to: