Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 380. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Ok i've just made my first two private transactions with xc whooohohohoooooooooooooooo.

It worked with 1 and 2 xcs now I will try 5 and let you know if it is working... at the beginning wasn't working with 5
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Finally! Time to bring in the XC all day every day.

Also, once Final REV2 releases... that means Dan & team will begin implementing Web 3.0...

You'd have to be insane not to hedge your portfolio with XC while that is being developed.

Battbot can I say MINNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH SUKUOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Awww... you didn't mention that XC gets DAILY reviews by Dan.   Grin

Yeah I hear Dan from XC reviews XC code. O wait

Also, once Final REV2 releases... that means Dan & team will begin implementing Web 3.0...

You'd have to be insane not to hedge your portfolio with XC while that is being developed.

I am ALL IN... not just hedge.

ALL IN as well.. but I cannot send private transactions yet though..If anyone of you can help me would be much appreciated as I would like to set up a lot of Xmixers..
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I am ALL IN... not just hedge.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
XC price rise is inevitable, look at the charts, people are buying thats why it keeps rising. I wish I held my 13k buy but I needed some free btc.

Someone obviously got excited and bought a bunch up to 200k earlier.

Before the release we will see 200k I think, I just re-entered at 150k. After the release, it will go big.

if it follows the "normal" crypto rules, we will see a price drop after the release. at least this happend for nearly every major release...

buy the rumors, sell the news

With XC there is always more good news and future development on the horizon. Stick around and watch.
Activity: 132
XC price rise is inevitable, look at the charts, people are buying thats why it keeps rising. I wish I held my 13k buy but I needed some free btc.

Before the release we will see 200k I think, I just re-entered at 150k. After the release, it will go big.

if it follows the "normal" crypto rules, we will see a price drop after the release. at least this happend for nearly every major release...

Unless they announce more news.

I think the peak will suprise people
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 616

Hi guys Im trying to forward port 32348 on my router for the xmixer.. I did everything right I found my local IP address and setup the router from the static IP address but when I check the port it is still not open.. does this mean I have to contact my internet provider to fuking forward the port?

1. Did you check to make sure Windows Firewall is allowing that port through?
2. Did you turn on your router UPNP?   If so, it might already be assigned to another computer or it might be already binded to your XC wallet automatically.

1-how do I check it?
EDIT: I went into the Inbound rules of windows firewall advanced security clicked on new rule >port>tcp>Specific local port>32348>allow connection>domain>private>named
2-how do I do it?
EDIT: done was enabled already

Checked again the port but is still not open

Thx

Did you try to send it say failed?   Cause when I check for port opening, it doesn't show that it's opened, but I can send private transaction anyway.  Try sending 5 XC or something.

No I did not Ill try thx

Edit:.. It failed..

Bumping this up.. I have tried to do a private transaction from my GF laptop too it is still failing anyone might know what do I need to do here?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

DRK went from .003 to .02 AFTER release of one of it's revisions.  So, not always true.  If any coin can break the "normal" crypto rules, it's XC.

The last time it got dumped after the news, XC's price had been pumped very rapidly.

This time, the rise is more sober and less like a quick pump.

So my guess is that the price may well keep on going after our news on Monday.

P.S. http://xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/194-finalised-rev-2-privacy-technology/

Jump to: