Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 381. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
XC price rise is inevitable, look at the charts, people are buying thats why it keeps rising. I wish I held my 13k buy but I needed some free btc.

Someone obviously got excited and bought a bunch up to 200k earlier.

Before the release we will see 200k I think, I just re-entered at 150k. After the release, it will go big.

if it follows the "normal" crypto rules, we will see a price drop after the release. at least this happend for nearly every major release...

buy the rumors, sell the news

DRK went from .003 to .02 AFTER release of one of it's revisions.  So, not always true.  If any coin can break the "normal" crypto rules, it's XC.

i was also holding when XC hit 0.003 back in july, lets hope this time XC is the exception to the "rule" Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
XC price rise is inevitable, look at the charts, people are buying thats why it keeps rising. I wish I held my 13k buy but I needed some free btc.

Before the release we will see 200k I think, I just re-entered at 150k. After the release, it will go big.

if it follows the "normal" crypto rules, we will see a price drop after the release. at least this happend for nearly every major release...

DRK went from .003 to .02 AFTER release of one of it's revisions.  So, not always true.  If any coin can break the "normal" crypto rules, it's XC.

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

Activity: 700
Hi guys Im trying to forward port 32348 on my router for the xmixer.. I did everything right I found my local IP address and setup the router from the static IP address but when I check the port it is still not open.. does this mean I have to contact my internet provider to fuking forward the port?

1. Did you check to make sure Windows Firewall is allowing that port through?
2. Did you turn on your router UPNP?   If so, it might already be assigned to another computer or it might be already binded to your XC wallet automatically.

1-how do I check it?
EDIT: I went into the Inbound rules of windows firewall advanced security clicked on new rule >port>tcp>Specific local port>32348>allow connection>domain>private>named
2-how do I do it?
EDIT: done was enabled already

Checked again the port but is still not open

Thx

Did you try to send it say failed?   Cause when I check for port opening, it doesn't show that it's opened, but I can send private transaction anyway.  Try sending 5 XC or something.

No I did not Ill try thx

Edit:.. It failed..

Bumping this up.. I have tried to do a private transaction from my GF laptop too it is still failing anyone might know what do I need to do here?

So who's keen for a bit of info on how Xmixers work?

Me and i think everyone else reading this thread Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

So who's keen for a bit of info on how Xmixers work?

legendary
Activity: 1330
the question is still, will we see any price rally before the release? other coins like STELLAR and BC got a big boost

XC rised nearly nothing since the announcement of rev2, as two weeks ago the price was nearly at the same level as it is now ...

take your own risk and make your own decision.

there are thousands of coins out there, some day they are pumped 5 times high in single one day.

try to catch them if you insist, and you either make millions or lose any coin left on bittrex.

do not whine for pump or something. this is a game, and XC is stable. it will be pump or not. no one knows that, include syn and dan.

i have no idea why stellar is pumped. but bc is doing great job and i believe the team behind it has some thing shared and discussed with xc.

only good coin survive these days.

legendary
Activity: 1288
http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q3digitalcurrenciesbitcoin1.pdf
http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q3digitalcurrenciesbitcoin2.pdf

Bank of England analyzing Bitcoin technology for those who missed it.

"Ultimately every transaction involving a financial asset must
be recorded and most of these records are digital. The
structure of the broader financial system is similar to
payments in that these records are held by centralised third
parties. The application of decentralised technology to this
platform of digital information could have far-reaching
implications, other industries whose products were digitised
have been reshaped by new technology. The impact of the
distributed ledger on the financial industry could be much
wider than payments.
"

TLDR: They still think that the blockchain tech is for digital Finance only.

We should put our politicians on the blockchain Smiley
the question is still, will we see any price rally before the release? other coins like STELLAR and BC got a big boost

XC rised nearly nothing since the announcement of rev2, as two weeks ago the price was nearly at the same level as it is now ...

Lol. The two coins you mention are not even in the same league as XC. And BC had it's day a loooong time ago and is on it's last legs. XC will rise at the right time and I for one couldn't care less if it goes up or down in the next couple of days.

it hopefully won't reach its highest price in the next few days, but an uptrend that lasts longer than 3 days would really be nice imho
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

Lol. The two coins you mention are not even in the same league as XC. And BC had it's day a loooong time ago and is on it's last legs. XC will rise at the right time and I for one couldn't care less if it goes up or down in the next couple of days.

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

I've noticed that a number of scrypt pools are merge mining with Doge now, which increases returns by a small but important margin.  Would it be possible to implement merge mining on the XC multi pool ?
Hi guys Im trying to forward port 32348 on my router for the xmixer.. I did everything right I found my local IP address and setup the router from the static IP address but when I check the port it is still not open.. does this mean I have to contact my internet provider to fuking forward the port?

2. Did you turn on your router UPNP?   If so, it might already be assigned to another computer or it might be already binded to your XC wallet automatically.

1-how do I check it?
EDIT: I went into the Inbound rules of windows firewall advanced security clicked on new rule >port>tcp>Specific local port>32348>allow connection>domain>private>named
2-how do I do it?

Thx

Did you try to send it say failed?   Cause when I check for port opening, it doesn't show that it's opened, but I can send private transaction anyway.  Try sending 5 XC or something.

No I did not Ill try thx

Edit:.. It failed..
Activity: 322

1-how do I check it?
2-how do I do it?

Thx

Did you try to send it say failed?   Cause when I check for port opening, it doesn't show that it's opened, but I can send private transaction anyway.  Try sending 5 XC or something.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
XCurrency price ticker is updated.
New logo and link to official site is changed.
Go to Google Play to download.

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.wiskunde.xc&hl=nl

1-how do I check it?
2-how do I do it?

Thx

2. Did you turn on your router UPNP?   If so, it might already be assigned to another computer or it might be already binded to your XC wallet automatically.
http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q3digitalcurrenciesbitcoin1.pdf
http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q3digitalcurrenciesbitcoin2.pdf

Bank of England analyzing Bitcoin technology for those who missed it.

"Ultimately every transaction involving a financial asset must
be recorded and most of these records are digital. The
structure of the broader financial system is similar to
payments in that these records are held by centralised third
parties. The application of decentralised technology to this
platform of digital information could have far-reaching
implications, other industries whose products were digitised
have been reshaped by new technology. The impact of the
distributed ledger on the financial industry could be much
wider than payments.
"

TLDR: They still think that the blockchain tech is for digital currency only.

Oh well, that means they won't be in the running to create anything innovative. ;-)

So that means when XC gets to rev 3 and beyond, we will be a major surprise won't we?   Wink
Jump to: