Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 378. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What is the recommended fee to use with your wallet? I currently have it set to 0,01 XC.

Mountain why why why ahahahhahahahhahaha.. you are the best in this thread.
Just answer the question.
Look above your comment
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 714
What is the recommended fee to use with your wallet? I currently have it set to 0,01 XC.

Just answer the question.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
You are to kind, current default is 0.00001

My 5 XC transaction is still sucked at processing after one hour..

I just tested 5 XC private transaction, it went through successfully in 3 minutes with 12 active connections.

I can send one and 2 xcs no prob.. not 5... how many coins do you have in the wallet?

100 XC.

Have you tried enabling coin control?
Settings -> Options -> Display -> Display coin control features (experts only!)

Then you should see Coin control features on your Send tab. Click inputs and select one with more than 5 XC and try again.

I sent private transaction back to my wallet and the coins mysteriously disappeared from block explorer balance Wink

Yes I had coin control active in my wallet but did not try that i'll try it now.

No it failed even with coin controlled coins

How many input did you select?   Dan mentioned that right now, it only support 1 input per private transaction (eg. 1 checkbox)

1 checkbox with 86.99 coins
Activity: 714
Activity: 322

I just tested 5 XC private transaction, it went through successfully in 3 minutes with 12 active connections.

I can send one and 2 xcs no prob.. not 5... how many coins do you have in the wallet?

100 XC.

Then you should see Coin control features on your Send tab. Click inputs and select one with more than 5 XC and try again.

I sent private transaction back to my wallet and the coins mysteriously disappeared from block explorer balance Wink

Yes I had coin control active in my wallet but did not try that i'll try it now.

How many input did you select?   Dan mentioned that right now, it only support 1 input per private transaction (eg. 1 checkbox)

100 XC.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Seems that things are getting exciting in here again.
Hope we see a thousand more 1k  wallets created for mixing.
That will kill any doubts I may have had about the distribution of this coin.
Activity: 661
Activity: 322

Scary how Cryptsy can't even handle simple things like this for so long.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

100 XC.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

well ok the choice is mine.
but the question still is the same: why do i have the choice? wouldn't it be better if every wallet is forced to be a xmixer to have more nodes and therefore a more decentralised transaction so that the problem described in the pdf "introducing xmixer" won't occur (or in better words: is more likely to not occur)?
 i'm pretty sure that it has a special reason why the wallet is divided into "normal wallet" + "xmixer". this is what i'm asking :-)
When your wallet is functioning as a Xmixer, the coin's move around quite fast. This resets your coin age, eg: no more staking.
Your coins, your choice

Thank you too for explaining! That, of course, also makes sense to me. I forgot that this was discussed in the beginning of XC, the plan was that the formerly 550XC for being a node (or nowadays a xmixer) can't stake but that the transaction fees would be the same or maybe more than if you had your coins staking. Well and this xmixer-feature is the technical solution. Sometimes I need a bit longer to get things right in my head....

Thank you!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

100 XC.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
well ok the choice is mine.
but the question still is the same: why do i have the choice? wouldn't it be better if every wallet is forced to be a xmixer to have more nodes and therefore a more decentralised transaction so that the problem described in the pdf "introducing xmixer" won't occur (or in better words: is more likely to not occur)?
 i'm pretty sure that it has a special reason why the wallet is divided into "normal wallet" + "xmixer". this is what i'm asking :-)

Because with normal xnode wallet you can fall on a situation where there is not enough money in a lonely xnode to mix the transaction ,with a xmixer you are sure that there is some dedicated xnode (xmixer) to handle big transaction on the network that's all

Ah ok i see, that makes sense. Thank you! I thought that, if that would happen, the app knows that the amount inside is too small and will communicate with other apps and split the whole transaction amount in another way.

Thanks for explaining!

Activity: 518
Is the era of cheap xc coming to an end?

The era of expensive xc is just beginning...

Jump to: