Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 383. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 250
do we have an estimation of xnodes rewards on mixing? Also plz do remind me, mixers can stake as well at the same time right?

No they cannot...I think..correct me if im wrong

Synechist answered this before:

[snip]

At the moment, since your 1000 XC will be fragmenting and moving from address to address all the time, you won't be able to isolate your other balances from the coins you use for mixing.

So you'll need to keep a personal wallet.dat, and a separate wallet.dat for a mixing node.

You're right that coin-age will reset all the time, and so you won't stake your 1000 XC. It will be more profitable to use your 1000 XC to trustlessly forward transactions.

I don't have figures on what the revenues will be at this stage. We'll release those details soon.

Activity: 322
do we have an estimation of xnodes rewards on mixing? Also plz do remind me, mixers can stake as well at the same time right?

By definition, when they are mixing, the coins are moving around.   Even if they are still "staking", unless they don't get moved for a long time, I doubt they will stake at all by the time the coins inside gets moved.

Does an xnode use its own coins to mix with users transactions?

When you say Xnode, it just means wallet right?  because every wallet is an xnode.   So, when you send coins out, it will send coins from its own xnode and mixes with other people's coins from xmixer to finally arrive at the destination address.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

By definition, when they are mixing, the coins are moving around.   Even if they are still "staking", unless they don't get moved for a long time, I doubt they will stake at all by the time the coins inside gets moved.

Does an xnode use its own coins to mix with users transactions?

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Activity: 235
Can someone post instructions on starting a xnode mixer? I am a new owner of the required amount of XC to be able to run an xnode. If the instructions are available please point me in that direction.

I need more info on xnode mixer's too. Could not really find clearly stated these moments:
- what are the beneftis on running Xmixer? Is it more profitable  then just a plain staking?
- if i run my wallet as Xmixer, will it keep staking  (minting) the coins the same way as I have it now?

If someone well informed can give me Xchat call,  and explain those (and other) things - I will mostly appreciate this
Activity: 840

Also the MultiPool could use some X11 Hash power,

currently paying out 0.00018086 BTC/day per Mh/s for X11

and

currently paying out 0.00049250 BTC/day per Mh/s for scrypt

Dan

On it.

Is the current payout for XC with SHA256 accurate?

-Nick-

It is BTC/day per Gh/s

So the 4BTC per TH per day is accurate? Thats roughly $2,000 a day. If thats the case then Ill purchase 3TH and throw it at the pool.

-Nick-

That's incorrect.

Current payout per gh is 0.00001946

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 714
Everybody their own opinion, I regularly scan for malware with Avast! and Malwarebytes so I think I am pretty safe.
People don't hack into your computer just randomly, you must first have something they want and even then it is nearly impossible with a good virus scanner.
You are too paranoid indeed.

You know...honestly ... i don't agree at tall.
To my strong believe, it's never "to much security".
Even most of my valuables being "on paper", & those small bits online are well protected by  at least ~60 character BIP38 or alike, the simple facts that I'm on bitcointalk since mid 2012 (and on numerous other forums too), running several crypto-coin  minded web & facebook pages , etc - is more then enough incentives to think, that there are some "easy money" on my PC.  
When, finally,  nothing is gained, they (hackers)  may just run some crypto-locker on my HDD. Or smth...
QNAP & Synology RAID diskstations are sure nice things for automatic backups, (got 4 of them), but....why on earth should I want that hassle of "restoring"?

So... XChat has built  maybe ~80% of my current trust in XC bright future
(one day)
Every single human on earth use money (currency). And ...every one on them will realize they need (one day) a true privacy in communication
Is't great to get em both at the same time? At no extra cost.
People don't hack into your computer just randomly, you must first have something they want and even then it is nearly impossible with a good virus scanner.

They want your computer for their botnet.   Everyone is welcome for those... they just want your cpu/gpu/spamming IP resources.
Just use a good virus scanner like Avast! That one usually detects malware and just don't download files you think might be a virus.

You will be sorely disappointed to know about zero day exploit through just browsing to sites you think are safe....  You don't even have to click anything to get it.

They want your computer for their botnet.   Everyone is welcome for those... they just want your cpu/gpu/spamming IP resources.
Just use a good virus scanner like Avast! That one usually detects malware and just don't download files you think might be a virus.

Hey Dan,

Tried sending more than 10XC (under 100XC) privately, but getting the error code -1. Failed to find a suitable tx.  Maxium you can send is 10.    The read me said 1-100XC.   Is the read me incorrect or the limit hasn't been raised?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Can someone post instructions on starting a xnode mixer? I am a new owner of the required amount of XC to be able to run an xnode. If the instructions are available please point me in that direction.

Thank you.
...Why did you blur you icons though?
well...guess it.  Probably I'm to paranoid

But.... I head a super good teacher once, who kept repeating forever ...."trust no one"...
"ban & block EVERYTHING" by default (ports, IP's,  MACs, subnets, shared spaces ...) and open them only WHEN you really need em, ...one-by-one.
There is no circumstances to be ...to much paranoid. Right?
Dont you agree?
Activity: 616
Interesting...

Yahoo says it faced $250,000-a-day gov't fine for opposing NSA data demand

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/12/yahoo-feds-made-us-spy-or-pay-250k-day-fines/
Please don't delete my great wallpapers. Sad

I didn't delete anything, I guess it was the bitcointalk admins.
Dem admins don't like my great art work.
Activity: 840
Please don't delete my great wallpapers. Sad

I didn't delete anything, I guess it was the bitcointalk admins.
Jump to: