Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 422. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Now that you are online, can i ask you a VanityGen question?
Found some nice addresses, can import them in console & after a restart they show up in my receive coins address list.
But i can't copy the public key, is this because the "-F compressed" param is not working from the compiled version bitcoin.it has online?

Hmm... I had no problem with it at all.   Did you try to view the wallet detail through the paper wallet?
No, did not downloaded that code jet. Will try to see what happens

Oh ya, if you are getting a cannot get public key error, make sure your wallet is unlocked at least for staking.
Yeeaaahhhh, thats it! Just f.cked up .... Can only copy a public key when unlocked (for staking)
Knew you could help me with this  Wink
Compiling C on windows is a challenge i stay away from atm

And yes, am coding a visual chain explorer atm. Getting info from raw data is how i make a living so it seemded the only way i could help XC was a visual blockchain & a dashboard with stats/coin movement/arbitrage etc. Thats the nice part with my job, when you start digging in raw data there is always info to find that you where not looking for:) and a blockchain contains so much.
Now busy porting my poc into azure

Cool.  Glad to be of help.

Funny thing is... that's exactly what I am doing too.   It is basically a fun and learning exercise for me.   The timestamp within the input transaction really put a wrench in there since Bitcoin didn't have timestamp within the blockchain for input.  I am doing it in C# myself and should have a web aspect that will have the visualization.
Activity: 978

Found some nice addresses, can import them in console & after a restart they show up in my receive coins address list.
But i can't copy the public key, is this because the "-F compressed" param is not working from the compiled version bitcoin.it has online?

Hmm... I had no problem with it at all.   Did you try to view the wallet detail through the paper wallet?

Oh ya, if you are getting a cannot get public key error, make sure your wallet is unlocked at least for staking.
Yeeaaahhhh, thats it! Just f.cked up .... Can only copy a public key when unlocked (for staking)
Knew you could help me with this  Wink
Compiling C on windows is a challenge i stay away from atm

And yes, am coding a visual chain explorer atm. Getting info from raw data is how i make a living so it seemded the only way i could help XC was a visual blockchain & a dashboard with stats/coin movement/arbitrage etc. Thats the nice part with my job, when you start digging in raw data there is always info to find that you where not looking for:) and a blockchain contains so much.
Now busy porting my poc into azure

Hmm... I had no problem with it at all.   Did you try to view the wallet detail through the paper wallet?

Hmm... I had no problem with it at all.   Did you try to view the wallet detail through the paper wallet?

Also, the code I downloaded from was from here:  https://github.com/WyseNynja/vanitygen

That has the compressed modifications in a few files.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
rdnkjdi should be banned from posting in here in my opinion.

I'd already noticed over the last week that anything he says is just constant negativity. Then just now I noticed his topic here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jasinlee-one-of-xcs-team-members-is-a-master-fraudster-770801 where he is encouraging everyone not buy XC and other rubbish.

Because Jasinlee has pissed him off in some way he's conducting a smear campaign against XC.

Ive read this thread daily since it started. And I can tell you that rdnkdji has never had anything positive to say. He tries to hide his troll with semi legitimate questions every now and then, but don't be fooled, he's pure troll.

You hit the nail bang on the head there.

Hi guys,
Am debugging my explorer when i found this block: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/block.dws?112246
Seems to me Bittrex is stacking there coins, can i conclude that this is there hot wallet?

Always expected exchanges to stake just as we do, not that i mind coz i would do the same but after reading so much about exchanges never staking coz of security issues it was a little surprise to me

Am i reading this correct?

More reasons to not keep your XC on the exchange?   Why not stake yourself? Wink
Am just back from my holiday, was a great feeling watching the transactions coming in after 3 weeks Grin

When you say your explorer, do you mean you are coding one up?
Hi guys,
Am debugging my explorer when i found this block: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/block.dws?112246
Seems to me Bittrex is stacking there coins, can i conclude that this is there hot wallet?

Always expected exchanges to stake just as we do, not that i mind coz i would do the same but after reading so much about exchanges never staking coz of security issues it was a little surprise to me

More reasons to not keep your XC on the exchange?   Why not stake yourself? Wink
Am just back from my holiday, was a great feeling watching the transactions coming in after 3 weeks Grin
Activity: 350
Hi guys,

also exchanges gets hacked and your coin will be lost so it is better to stake your coins .
Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Activity: 462
I <3 XC!!!

Arlyn, your articulation skills are quite impressive. I admire a skilled articulator.  Grin

I'd already noticed over the last week that anything he says is just constant negativity. Then just now I noticed his topic here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jasinlee-one-of-xcs-team-members-is-a-master-fraudster-770801 where he is encouraging everyone not buy XC and other rubbish.

Because Jasinlee has pissed him off in some way he's conducting a smear campaign against XC.

Ive read this thread daily since it started. And I can tell you that rdnkdji has never had anything positive to say. He tries to hide his troll with semi legitimate questions every now and then, but don't be fooled, he's pure troll.

This... it's like every other post, he's "suggesting" people should sell XC....
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Can anybody tell us when was jasinlee no longer a XC member?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
Why should we use XC's reputation to defend JasinLee ?  

because PoBC
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This user is currently ignored.

This is the only thing that we should see written from users like this one
Cheers

Bit harsh - I think he was just saying that there is a risk that personal opinions when
they are expressed by the spokesperson automatically become XC's official position. And he doesn't think
there needs to be an official XC position on whether or not JL is a good guy. I think that was a fair comment.
Jump to: