Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 455. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Thought some of you might find this article interesting

Yes but notice is says "central bank" .... is that not what we want to get away from? Some unelected officials who have power deciding whats best for us?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Thanks. Isn't it an old news?
Activity: 519
Merit: 253

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Well, I'm finally home after being away all summer... and now I have access to my Windows PC to try out XChat!

Can someone send me a message?  Info is in my sig.  Thanks! 
I've send you a message...

Got it -- thanks!
Activity: 392
Well, I'm finally home after being away all summer... and now I have access to my Windows PC to try out XChat!

I've send you a message...
Activity: 616

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Please get out with BTCD.

Just went through the ANN and it's all written in "Will be". There is no "is". It's all vaporware for now. Pretty much a PnD at this point.

Also the jl777 guy who runs it has issued loads of assets on the NXT asset exchange for projects which "will be" set up by him, but he doesn't seem to bother actually making any of them before moving on to raise money for his next project.

The gibberish about the only superior technologies in the Universe - BTCD and the SuperUltraToDaMoonMarkets - means "give me your money and fuck off". At least that's my understanding. He mentioned how the companies are begging him to work for them?! His work per hour was $100 (yay, what a great mind Cheesy (slightly above the average IT salary for senior positions in the EU btw)), so you see - this is some condescending god. Fuck this shit. A huge scam!
Activity: 364
For the first time I've ever seen, Bittrex has more volume than Mintpal in the XC market the past 24h.

Perhaps the times, they are a changin'?

Pretty crazy but hopefully the Moolah takeover will bring some volume back to MP. I think volume will be increasing in the near future as rev 2 finalizes and the incentive to hold XC increases with the private transaction/web 3.0 content fees. If BTC starts rising again we'll see more volume as well.

Obviously no one can predict the markets but I'm optimistic.
Activity: 378

Just went through the ANN and it's all written in "Will be". There is no "is". It's all vaporware for now. Pretty much a PnD at this point.

Also the jl777 guy who runs it has issued loads of assets on the NXT asset exchange for projects which "will be" set up by him, but he doesn't seem to bother actually making any of them before moving on to raise money for his next project.
Activity: 462
For the first time I've ever seen, Bittrex has more volume than Mintpal in the XC market the past 24h.

Perhaps the times, they are a changin'?
Activity: 324

Activity: 714
What is the supernetwork? Can somebody explain that to me?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hope XC can join in supernetwork. But XC has its own roadmap, depending on the community and XC team.

Very interesting idea, if a little bit short on details at the moment.
the purpose of this thread is to provide the details
please ask about any details you need to know

About supernetwork, will you develop a new coin?
BTCD is my coin. I have no need to make any more coins.

Supernetwork is the combination of many coins into a unified system to maximize the value and revenues made by each coin. In addition to the capital gains made from purchasing the coin at pre-Supernet prices, revenues will be earned by selling clicks generated from the available services page. In turn this revenues will be split between the Supernet owners and various other groups. Half to Supernet, the other half to be split among all the people who are running nodes connecting to supernet, the coin communities that are part of Supernet, BTCD stakers, tbd.

James
We should try to get it stable at 175k, 145k is just too low in my opinion.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Why did the price drop to 140k again? People need to stop selling at such a low amount.

I guess the bit of positive you can take out of that is that its just a rather small amount. Good resistance @ 130k+ and very easy to go up for it would not take much to drive back to 160k
Activity: 470
+1 for the supernetwork. Details are sparse at the moment but it looks like there's nothing to lose and everything to gain. It would probably be a privilege to be accepted into the supernetwork because he hopefully won't add coins that don't add anything new.
Why did the price drop to 140k again? People need to stop selling at such a low amount.
Jump to: