Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 458. (Read 1484191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Update on the XC Multipool

- Dan has taken over the XC multipool

- It will go live in the very near future (possibly even this weekend)

- It will have a full-blown auto trader system

Spread the word:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/505397335682465792

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/XCurrency?fref=ts

Activity: 840
Are we getting a daily update today guys? Feels like we are on the verge of an awful lot of good news.. I cannot wait!

Its kind of difficult becuase the devs are working on the samr things every day and most of them are yet to be announced. Some things are just gui mocks or ideads.
I am confused, I thought your name was Dan and you where the main dev, can you explain to me what your function in XC is?

atcsecure is the main dev, but both of them are Dan so I can see how that'd be confusing.

Teka is the community manager.

http://xc-official.com/the-xc-team/
Oke, thanks for the answers.

Thansk for the link.

I'm also working on the UI. Our team is different then any other company/crypto team, we all share ideas and nearly always, all of us Quality test the revs before they are published.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I've had reasonable results from...
http://www.altmining.farm
...but I think that atc said something about details of a new xc multipool coming on Sunday...

Can anyone give me any advice on where to point my GPU mining rig these days?  coinking seems to not pay all that well. 

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Are we getting a daily update today guys? Feels like we are on the verge of an awful lot of good news.. I cannot wait!

Its kind of difficult becuase the devs are working on the samr things every day and most of them are yet to be announced. Some things are just gui mocks or ideads.
I am confused, I thought your name was Dan and you where the main dev, can you explain to me what your function in XC is?

atcsecure is the main dev, but both of them are Dan so I can see how that'd be confusing.

Oke, thanks for the answers.

Thansk for the link.
Activity: 700

Activity: 84

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

Can anyone give me any advice on where to point my GPU mining rig these days?  coinking seems to not pay all that well. 

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 714

Daily updates are great to strive for but very unnecessary. I personally feel the teams time is better spent working than coddling weak hands and nervous community members. 2 or 3 updates weekly would probably suffice, just so that new investors dont feel we have an inactive team. Just my two cents :-)

Agree
Activity: 84

Daily updates are great to strive for but very unnecessary. I personally feel the teams time is better spent working than coddling weak hands and nervous community members. 2 or 3 updates weekly would probably suffice, just so that new investors dont feel we have an inactive team. Just my two cents :-)
Activity: 840

Activity: 518
ps. have you made a new adres aside from your coin receiving adres?

I have noted many forum members here have 2 adresses in their signature, one for XChat, and one more for "receiving coins"
Any specific reason to do this?

As I  understand, it can  be even ONE, single addrres in the wallet, which can easy be used for both, keeping coins, and doing XChat
Am I missing something?
If someone wants to drop me some coins to my public XChat address - is there something wrong abt this?

No it is just preferences to have a dedicated xchat address and a donation one that are separate...I believe... correct me if im wrong
Activity: 392
It was instructed from the beginning...
I don't know why its needed...
Activity: 178

I have noted many forum members here have 2 adresses in their signature, one for XChat, and one more for "receiving coins"

As I  understand, it can  be even ONE, single addrres in the wallet, which can easy be used for both, keeping coins, and doing XChat
Am I missing something?
If someone wants to drop me some coins to my public XChat address - is there something wrong abt this?

I don't know, but maybe it is something to do with the public key?
Activity: 235

Am I missing something?
Activity: 392
good morning, could someone send me a sms to my wallet XGGNPseStLFNhejbHYUqsJKXM6uoCDuzUU to test the function of xchat? thank you all and I am one of those who keep their xc until the end Smiley

I hope that new investors come and that developers do not fail us as most alts 2014
 Grin
Hi,
like cryptico already posted you also need to post your public key with the chat adres.
right click on the adres and then "copy public key"
than paste it with your adres here.

good morning, could someone send me a sms to my wallet XGGNPseStLFNhejbHYUqsJKXM6uoCDuzUU to test the function of xchat? thank you all and I am one of those who keep their xc until the end Smiley

I hope that new investors come and that developers do not fail us as most alts 2014
 Grin

You will need to give the public key as well of that address. Im at work now so I cannot send you the message
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR

Grin
Jump to: