Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 475. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi,

Im an XC noob, Can someone spare 350,000 XC?

If your lucky someone may accidentally send them to your wallet. lol, too soon?

Could you post your address??
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The UI is so low that isn't professional.

We all says a scam coin just clone bitcoin and even don't change the theme of the wallet.
I think xc is a good coin and i have thousands.
Btsx is popular these days, look at it's UI, cool & professional.

so, New UI Preview?

It's coming with the official launch of rev 3. More important to get the fundamentals right before creating a fancy pants wallet. Let the scam coins stay busy with "pea cocking" while Dan and the team stay focused on tech. I'm sure they have some nice wallet features planned for us.
Activity: 88

The UI is so low that isn't professional.

We all says a scam coin just clone bitcoin and even don't change the theme of the wallet.
I think xc is a good coin and i have thousands.
Btsx is popular these days, look at it's UI, cool & professional.

so, New UI Preview?
Wow, just got home from the monthly bitcoin meetup I host, dropped xcurrency info of course.

Our meetup began at a Starbuck's and grew larger so I let the guys choose our new spot, they chose Twin Peaks. If ya'll ain't familiar with the restaurant, its kinda like a redneck Hooters, but with hotter chicks. I just learned the quickest way for a hot chick to piss off a bunch of cryptogeeks, ask them for their id's. Seriously, Twin Peaks now requests every drinking patrons id, takes them to the back of the restaurant, and scans them into their computers to verify whether they are valid or not. You can be certain that was met with intense opposition.

As you can assume, the manager (who was also hot) shot us the stink eye for two hours, and the group now wants to find a new location to meet. Can't say my wife is unhappy about that tho. LOL

We need our PRIVACY sooner than later, shit's outta control. Wink

No doubt, I saw this on 60 minutes last night...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/shocked-to-learn-how-data-brokers-are-watching-you/

scary... XC privacy platform solves a lot of issues for the masses

That article is scary. Things need to change soon, just wait until smart packaging. Then weightwatchers will know I drank 4.3 cokes in a day, ate 2 snickers bars, and smoked a pack of stogies. Very Orwellian.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Hi,

Bawahahahah

loled more than I should
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
What is the upper limit for anon transaction? Can one send, for example, 100K XC anonymously at once?

Hang on.  I'll pm you my address and we'll try it.
Activity: 98
Wow, just got home from the monthly bitcoin meetup I host, dropped xcurrency info of course.

Our meetup began at a Starbuck's and grew larger so I let the guys choose our new spot, they chose Twin Peaks. If ya'll ain't familiar with the restaurant, its kinda like a redneck Hooters, but with hotter chicks. I just learned the quickest way for a hot chick to piss off a bunch of cryptogeeks, ask them for their id's. Seriously, Twin Peaks now requests every drinking patrons id, takes them to the back of the restaurant, and scans them into their computers to verify whether they are valid or not. You can be certain that was met with intense opposition.

As you can assume, the manager (who was also hot) shot us the stink eye for two hours, and the group now wants to find a new location to meet. Can't say my wife is unhappy about that tho. LOL

No doubt, I saw this on 60 minutes last night...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/shocked-to-learn-how-data-brokers-are-watching-you/

scary... XC privacy platform solves a lot of issues for the masses

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Hi,

Bawahahahah
Activity: 978
Does anybody know if somebody already made an XC faucet?

Sushi and Kimmy have been working on one. I think theres a thread on the XC forum but cant remember the details.
I did make a backend for a faucet but Sushi has a better idea for his domains so I started something else.
But still on holiday atm
Hi,

Activity: 341
Hi,

Lol. Are you serious?
Hi,

Activity: 196
any idea on when encrypted chat will be available?

it is already available m8
Activity: 294
any idea on when encrypted chat will be available?
The official website doesn't even have the correct wallet on the downloads link? I dont see Xchat? Very unprofessional

I must release my troll meters ?

How am i being a troll u idiot.. give me a link to the wallet with Xchat that all im looking for.. nice community... i simply point out a FACT and im now a troll

Here, Pick your poison. Win, Mac, Linex.

Install wallet. Xchat already in wallet.

http://www.xc-official.com/xc-downloads/
Activity: 158
The official website doesn't even have the correct wallet on the downloads link? I dont see Xchat? Very unprofessional

How am i being a troll u idiot.. give me a link to the wallet with Xchat that all im looking for.. nice community... i simply point out a FACT and im now a troll

Sighh.... Maybe if you did some research you would understand how to use the Xchat feature.

Sorry for the reception CC - Do you have the wallet downloaded and installed?  Create a wallet address and call this your chat/inbox/whatever.  From there you can right click and select view public key and boom - your inbox wallet address and your public key make up what's necessary for someone to send you a private xchat on the xchat tab.  Others have integrated it into their signatures so if you want to select someone to try it out with, that'd be where you could find the address to just about anyone from the community including the lead dev and his team.

Lemme know if you need some help getting the wallet setup.

- CJ
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Sighh.... Maybe if you did some research you would understand how to use the Xchat feature.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
XC going down again, bought 10 more XC. Adding it to my 'stake' pile Smiley
Activity: 404
Jump to: