Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 476. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bitmark Developer
It's all new coinsolidation,Dan and I are working on the finer details with the Qibuck team.

Great, when you have something feel free to pass it my way for review, if that would be helpful Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Where can I read the technical details about this "Web 3.0"? I am very interested as it's an area I've worked at the forefront of for many years and understand very well, the article didn't mention anything about it, which is why I am asking. I'd love to review any technical documents, and provide feedback if it would help.

It's a Revolution !

Seriously you can PM "atcsecure" that is "Dan Metcalf Founder" and lead dev of XC for ask some more technical information.

Surely it must be defined somewhere? Is there no document or paper or even a wiki specification?

You've read this to start with, right?

Download here: http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-08-22%20XC%20pioneers%20Web%203.0%20with%20blockchain-based%20content%20delivery.pdf
Activity: 341
The official website doesn't even have the correct wallet on the downloads link? I dont see Xchat? Very unprofessional

I must release my troll meters ?

How am i being a troll u idiot.. give me a link to the wallet with Xchat that all im looking for.. nice community... i simply point out a FACT and im now a troll

http://xc-official.com/xc-downloads/

XChat is not a different software. It's integrated in the wallet. The links are working perfectly fine.
Activity: 404
It's all new coinsolidation,Dan and I are working on the finer details with the Qibuck team.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The official website doesn't even have the correct wallet on the downloads link? I dont see Xchat? Very unprofessional

How am i being a troll u idiot.. give me a link to the wallet with Xchat that all im looking for.. nice community... i simply point out a FACT and im now a troll
Bitmark Developer
Where can I read the technical details about this "Web 3.0"? I am very interested as it's an area I've worked at the forefront of for many years and understand very well, the article didn't mention anything about it, which is why I am asking. I'd love to review any technical documents, and provide feedback if it would help.

It's a Revolution !

Seriously you can PM "atcsecure" that is "Dan Metcalf Founder" and lead dev of XC for ask some more technical information.

Surely it must be defined somewhere? Is there no document or paper or even a wiki specification?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Ok that's nicely writed but its not "Dan Metacalf" but "Dan Metcalf" no ?

I have a professional embroidery machine (beast of 90kg lol ,15 colour) i'm going to make me a shirt with the XC logo if it look good i will post a picture or two.

If it looks good, then please share and we might be able to work a deal out Wink
Activity: 661
Merit: 500

It's a Revolution !

Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Bitmark Developer

Activity: 141
I smell something brewing.

I feel the force is strong inside Dan.

Too damn quiet.

Ok that's nicely writed but its not "Dan Metacalf" but "Dan Metcalf" no ?

I have a professional embroidery machine (beast of 90kg lol ,15 colour) i'm going to make me a shirt with the XC logo if it look good i will post a picture or two.
Activity: 714
Does anybody know if somebody already made an XC faucet?

You can join our work group. Consisting of 3 people now and we intend to go live when xc has launch

See official forum for more info. We have some bounty for delivered work in xc
Can you give me more details?

Maybe via XChat?

Currently pretty occupied. Friday fine?  Xchat is good
I don't know if I am available Friday, can you send me the details in a PM?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
XC is so fast... omg

less than 1 minute
Activity: 126

You can join our work group. Consisting of 3 people now and we intend to go live when xc has launch

Maybe via XChat?

Currently pretty occupied. Friday fine?  Xchat is good
Activity: 714

Maybe via XChat?
Jump to: