Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 478. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Noob explaination if you can pls?
Use simple words. English is not my first language. Smiley

I'm not sure if I can explain it in simpler words than synechist did in the press release but I will try. First look at this though:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8491726

Basically XC plans to create a new internet, also known as web 3.0. People will be able to submit content/web pages to the XC network and then people using the XC app will be able to view that content/web pages. This will create a decentralized internet that is not subject to failure, attack, or censorship like the internet we use today.
Activity: 324
Really do not understand the XC market, if volume is low but someone just payed 0.001725 for 1K coins why drop 1K into buy orders around 0.00152 just some hours later with zero news posts or trading Huh
just plain stupid if you ask me. Understand some need to cash out  but people are not willing to split it up and wait a little?

This happens so many times now the story about one party suppressing the price starts to get unbelievable. Surely by now they got there stack build up or are done with there xc to dump. See zero evidence in the chain to support this.

When I'm back plan to spend some time to analyze coin movement on a timeline some more, this is driving me crazy

A similar movement is also taking place in Bitcoin's market when you look at it. I mean, if it can happen in the daddy of all cryptos, surely XC is a small kid to take care of.

yeah but bitcoin had a dramatic rise in price some time ago. i don't remeber any similiar price spike in xc in the last few months...

Bitcoin went through months and months of stagnation in it's early days before the dramatic rise.

Chill mate, we were 12500 - 14000, now we look more like 15000  - 17500 we are moving up, some of these idiot sellers will be just traders, selling into the high offers then putting the XC straight back up on the offer side hoping to make a few %..... I cannot be arsed playing this game here but that will be what is happening with some of the sells.... XC needs patience.. I am certain patience will be rewarded though.

15000  - 17500 (i think you ment 150k-170k) , i don't know at which charts you look at, but we are at 140k-150k which means back at the old price, this was just a little swing and no uptrend imho
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
sorry if this was already posted (no time to read thread this morn) ...but check out fu manchus response: http://bitcoinist.net/market-focus-anonymity/#comment-1557408953
Activity: 131
New Beginning!
Any News on what will be the reward for XC Holders with the Qibuck agreement? Are the XC daily Updates Over? Any Updates on Rev2.5?

Thank you

I'm sure the details are still being worked out, but it sounds like each Xnode will receive remuneration for serving content and the quantity remunerated to each node will depend on the quality and quantity of content served by each node.

Did you see the press release synechist posted the other day?

Noob explaination if you can pls?
Use simple words. English is not my first language. Smiley
Activity: 462
Any News on what will be the reward for XC Holders with the Qibuck agreement? Are the XC daily Updates Over? Any Updates on Rev2.5?

Thank you

I'm sure the details are still being worked out, but it sounds like each Xnode will receive remuneration for serving content and the quantity remunerated to each node will depend on the quality and quantity of content served by each node.

Did you see the press release synechist posted the other day?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8491726

I don't think the daily updates are over, but we haven't seen many this past week. I'm OK with that, I think it's a sign that the team is busy preparing news/updates/features.
Activity: 126

Thank you

This is the end of holiday season. I'm sure some team members are enjoying a break without sharing details. A good thing no need to upset or offset a shitstorm :please

Refill your energy bar also because things are heating up all over the cryptosphere!  2015 will be remembered for ages
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Thank you
Activity: 136
The base on XC has definitely risen in the last week.  Good to see the continued upward trend.  Slow and steady wins the race.
Activity: 518
Really do not understand the XC market, if volume is low but someone just payed 0.001725 for 1K coins why drop 1K into buy orders around 0.00152 just some hours later with zero news posts or trading Huh
just plain stupid if you ask me. Understand some need to cash out  but people are not willing to split it up and wait a little?

This happens so many times now the story about one party suppressing the price starts to get unbelievable. Surely by now they got there stack build up or are done with there xc to dump. See zero evidence in the chain to support this.

When I'm back plan to spend some time to analyze coin movement on a timeline some more, this is driving me crazy

A similar movement is also taking place in Bitcoin's market when you look at it. I mean, if it can happen in the daddy of all cryptos, surely XC is a small kid to take care of.

yeah but bitcoin had a dramatic rise in price some time ago. i don't remeber any similiar price spike in xc in the last few months...

Bitcoin went through months and months of stagnation in it's early days before the dramatic rise.

Chill mate, we were 12500 - 14000, now we look more like 15000  - 17500 we are moving up, some of these idiot sellers will be just traders, selling into the high offers then putting the XC straight back up on the offer side hoping to make a few %..... I cannot be arsed playing this game here but that will be what is happening with some of the sells.... XC needs patience.. I am certain patience will be rewarded though.
Activity: 364
and again, price was ~170, and now we are slowly going back to 130-140 again.. everyone are talking that xc will be huge when rev3 will be realeased but now im afraid that it will be the same.. im starting to worry about that, because after every good news , we are going up a little bit and then going back to the same price (130-140)..
Activity: 714

Do you know how long 1 Bitcoin was $0,20? I can't find anything about that.

It was worthless for quite a bit, people were handing out in the thousands on this forum.
I wish I would have known that back then Sad.
Activity: 700
Doge First volume on Mintpal? muhahahhahahahhahahahahhaha
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

It was worthless for quite a bit, people were handing out in the thousands on this forum.
Activity: 714

Activity: 341

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Another long winded bullshit reply trying to defend the lies that are leaking out slowly. 

Lets not worry about this anymore...no one here is feeding into his post. We should all move on, we have some exciting developments to look forward to.
I have penis envy and like to lie and fud my arse off for my investments.

Since we are being childish with replacing comments.  I had my say and I am entitled to defend myself from the onslaught of lies.  If you dont want more then take it to PM.

Yes please do that and that stands for everyone.
Activity: 324
just plain stupid if you ask me. Understand some need to cash out  but people are not willing to split it up and wait a little?

yeah but bitcoin had a dramatic rise in price some time ago. i don't remeber any similiar price spike in xc in the last few months. we are at the same price where we started about 3 months ago.
Activity: 235
Jump to: