Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 477. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Does anybody know if somebody already made an XC faucet?

You can join our work group. Consisting of 3 people now and we intend to go live when xc has launch

See official forum for more info. We have some bounty for delivered work in xc
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Sushi and Kimmy have been working on one. I think theres a thread on the XC forum but cant remember the details.

Multipool? Did we get one back up yet or no?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Sushi and Kimmy have been working on one. I think theres a thread on the XC forum but cant remember the details.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
hey teka , what is synechist up to? i remember him not feelin so well a couple of days ago.

Family members came to visit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 518
Think it's worth pasting in the conclusion

The Future of XC
The future of XCurrency looks bright with many different facets in bloom. With the arrival of a focused content delivery network for the web and  the release of XChat and the Tor Stick, XCurreny remains one of the most sophisticated and stable digital currencies to date.. This provides a powerful combination of software and hardware which works to provide a revolutionary way of using Satoshi Nakamoto’s blockchain technology. Aside from Web 3.0, the developers also have their sights set on a mobile app, group chat features, voice calling, and even video calling. XC has been one of the longest lasting most and stable currencies to date. The movements and ability to strive to something greater will keep XCurrency pushing towards the top, in the never-ending race to be the best digital currency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
hey teka , what is synechist up to? i remember him not feelin so well a couple of days ago.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The base on XC has definitely risen in the last week.  Good to see the continued upward trend.  Slow and steady wins the race.

The order book on MP is looking better and better by the hour. Only a complete fool would dump us back down to 130k. 145-150k is looking like our new base.
Activity: 700
NP you asked. They kick ass adoption wise and usability btw

they might too much gamble for me there
NP you asked. They kick ass adoption wise and usability btw
Any News on what will be the reward for XC Holders with the Qibuck agreement? Are the XC daily Updates Over? Any Updates on Rev2.5?

Thank you

This is the end of holiday season. I'm sure some team members are enjoying a break without sharing details. A good thing no need to upset or offset a shitstorm :please

Refill your energy bar also because things are heating up all over the cryptosphere!  2015 will be remembered for ages

I am with you but if they took a break they can make it public also they are more then welcome to have a break.. I just noticed that the daily updates disapeeared since a while so I just wanted to trow my 2 cents there. As well we are waiting on Rev2.5 News since very long we should have an ETA with a week or two margin at least by now..

I'm glad things are cruising easy here gives me time to focus on other diamonds out there

which are?

You can check my post history

Whooooo I will keep far from those...sorry
Any News on what will be the reward for XC Holders with the Qibuck agreement? Are the XC daily Updates Over? Any Updates on Rev2.5?

Thank you

This is the end of holiday season. I'm sure some team members are enjoying a break without sharing details. A good thing no need to upset or offset a shitstorm :please

Refill your energy bar also because things are heating up all over the cryptosphere!  2015 will be remembered for ages

I am with you but if they took a break they can make it public also they are more then welcome to have a break.. I just noticed that the daily updates disapeeared since a while so I just wanted to trow my 2 cents there. As well we are waiting on Rev2.5 News since very long we should have an ETA with a week or two margin at least by now..

I'm glad things are cruising easy here gives me time to focus on other diamonds out there

which are?

You can check my post history

Thank you

which are?

Thank you

Thank you

I am with you but if they took a break they can make it public also they are more then welcome to have a break.. I just noticed that the daily updates disapeared since a while so I just wanted to throw my 2 cents there. As well we are waiting on Rev2.5 News since very long we should have an ETA with a week or two margin at least by now..

I do not want to set s shit-storm just asking for few updates
Jump to: