Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 47. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
On a serious note, this thread is a mess. I think the idea of getting the forum more active is a good one.

I have read every single post in every xc thread until today. Just got back home and have had to skim through all the bullshit (tyler durdens wall of text is what got to me most if i'm honest)

Dan's posted. He's said whats going on. I trust him. He aint let us down yet.

The (rather small anyway) premine has been spent on what it was supposed to be spent on, (minus Arylns helmet... outrage!)

Im actually gutted my orders at 20 to 30 didn't go through.

pookie and co, please keep up with the fud. Im drunk and tired and want them orders to go through.

laters. x
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Mark my words BTC is now in an upward trend. Invest in XC and BlockNet now if you're smart. HUGE turn around coming. Charts don't lie!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
atcsecure, what's your view on this?
It sounds quite familiar and can we consider this as a competitor?

Yes it is a competitor and a sign that time are changing, big business is getting into "monetizing the node".. IBM has a project in the works as well.

It is a race to the finish at this point while competing against big players

Did you all pass over this?  Worthy of taking a look at.  While everyone else is squabbling about this or that, I'm keeping my eyes on the big picture.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

edit: Sorry Arlyn... couldn't help myself. Everything today is getting more and more ridiculous.

HAH! Hilarious.
legendary

Thanks LongandShort but your vested interests are clear enough from the coin you advertise so loudly in your sig.

Are you a 2 year old? What does my sig have to do with what i stated? 0

I favor Shadow no doubt, but its not the discussion here. I follow this thread but you insulted not only me but everyone. You are trying to damage control and you have to be the lest in the loop its so clear. I'm sorry but like i said. "If i were you i would refrain from those comments." You just arn't paid enough imo and thats why i said something..
I can say this though, this is not the only evidence out there in some of the back room deals trying to be made among devs..even i know that. So you can expect more of it to surface and dan.

And i mean cmon like we haven't all noticed dan being pressured to use his name so much!? He may have had good intent at some point but he sold out and lost his way and is now caught up in all this bs!

And ill ask you again why would anyone want to "fud" and bring down blocknet if it was pure and the people behind it not greedy crims?

It just does not pose any threat to any other project so why? Please ask yourself, please, i'm sure you're a smart lad! Its all true and like prom said. He says its "taken out of context" he didn't deny any of it! We all know its true we have all been watching all of this for a long time now! don't call it fud call it a ton of really pissed off crypto supporters watching crims ruin everything! expect more revelations to start surfacing now! crypto is sick and needs help clearing the dross!

My take: bring it all out.

It's as simple as that. Let all the purported evidence come out.
If you think it's true, you have absolutely no reason to delay releasing it. Don't tell us you'll bring it out, just do it.

I stand for the truth. I promise you - personally - that if at any point (in private or in public) I come to believe that the Blocknet is not above board, I will be very vocal about this.
But my experience so far has been manifestly to the contrary. The Blocknet is legit, XC is legit, and Dan is legit.

P.S. "Why would anyone want to "fud" and bring down blocknet"? Are you asking that seriously? This is crypto.
Activity: 261

edit: Sorry Arlyn... couldn't help myself. Everything today is getting more and more ridiculous.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100

Thanks LongandShort but your vested interests are clear enough from the coin you advertise so loudly in your sig.

Are you a 2 year old? because I am and I have no substance to my claims and just like to throw my toys from the cot

You forgot to trade in your XC for block and paid well over or xc since its sitting at 57k right now.  Why else do you care so much with you baseless fud.  Move on.
A little pre-emptive announcement:

A group of Bitcointalk users have modified (or perhaps completely invented) some IRC chat logs and screenshots in order to spread FUD about the Blocknet and XC.

It's incredibly easy to create a "record" of any purported conversation you want and present it as fact.
However such logs are not provably truthful, and in this case are false and clearly are posted with malicious intent.

Dan's identity is public and he has staked his personal reputation upon his public conduct and upon XC.

Dan has delivered - and overdelivered - on XC's tech for five months without fault. XC's timeline is testament to this.
And if Dan delivers (notably in the absence of any pumps on XC), then he is not out to scam people out of their money.

Pertaining to some equally vacuous FUD claims:
XC's premine was never dumped, but has been spent entirely on development.
Together with Dan's personal funds, it has funded XC's development.

On a final note, the collaborative spirit that inspired the Blocknet has led Dan to collaborate on a number of projects.
He has openly stated in advance his collaboration (on a freelance basis) with every coin that he has worked with.
This has been done candidly and Dan has nothing to hide regarding his collaborations.
(In fact, there's reason to be proud of the big-mindedness of rising above petty competition to benefit crypto as a whole.)

Dude stop it, "ethicise the market".  Grin Is it you Mr. Taaki? He sounds like you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU2a4AfleTE Come speak in tv like that please^

This is me.

You pay for that hat out of the XC pre mine u bastard!?!

Grin

Argh. You got me.

Sorry. I can never resist a pith helmet.

Fuck this coin!

The main PR guy ADMITS TO HAVING A PITH HELMET!!!

Trilby, or im out!  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

Are you a 2 year old? What does my sig have to do with what i stated? 0

I favor Shadow no doubt, but its not the discussion here. I follow this thread but you insulted not only me but everyone. You are trying to damage control and you have to be the lest in the loop its so clear. I'm sorry but like i said. "If i were you i would refrain from those comments." You just arn't paid enough imo and thats why i said something..
I can say this though, this is not the only evidence out there in some of the back room deals trying to be made among devs..even i know that. So you can expect more of it to surface.

And i mean cmon like we haven't all noticed dan being pressured to use his name so much!? He may have had good intent at some point but he sold out and lost his way and is now caught up in all this bs!

And ill ask you again why would anyone want to "fud" and bring down blocknet if it was pure and the people behind it not greedy crims?

It just does not pose any threat to any other project so why? Please ask yourself, please, i'm sure you're a smart lad! Its all true and like prom said. He says its "taken out of context" he didn't deny any of it! We all know its true we have all been watching all of this for a long time now! don't call it fud call it a ton of really pissed off crypto supporters watching crims ruin everything! expect more revelations to start surfacing now! crypto is sick and needs help clearing the dross!
legendary

A group of Bitcointalk users have modified (or perhaps completely invented) some IRC chat logs and screenshots in order to spread FUD about the Blocknet and XC.

It's incredibly easy to create a "record" of any purported conversation you want and present it as fact.
However such logs are not provably truthful, and in this case are false and clearly are posted with malicious intent.

Dan's identity is public and he has staked his personal reputation upon his public conduct and upon XC.

Dan has delivered - and overdelivered - on XC's tech for five months without fault. XC's timeline is testament to this.
And if Dan delivers (notably in the absence of any pumps on XC), then he is not out to scam people out of their money.

On a final note, the collaborative spirit that inspired the Blocknet has led Dan to collaborate on a number of projects.
He has openly stated in advance his collaboration (on a freelance basis) with every coin that he has worked with.
This has been done candidly and Dan has nothing to hide regarding his collaborations.
(In fact, there's reason to be proud of the big-mindedness of rising above petty competition to benefit crypto as a whole.)

Dude stop it, "ethicise the market".  Grin Is it you Mr. Taaki? He sounds like you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU2a4AfleTE Come speak in tv like that please^

This is me.

Grin

Argh. You got me.

Sorry. I can never resist a pith helmet.

This is me.

Grin

Activity: 255
Typical

I was looking over the wallet with the premine etc - and you know what ?

I dont fucking care.  Its just IRONIC that all the fud about it only comes out when convenient, and lets be honest here, people only bring this shit up to use for some gain.

I was looking through those addressees and its being used the entire time, its not like anything was spent this week, or the last few days to cause a concern........no no no..

Idiots, I initially thought the worst, until I research it myself and then closed down this forum (because lets face it this place(the forum) can be a cesspool of morons)  
Activity: 196

Why on earth would anyone want to bring down the blocknet if it was as pure as you have yourself believe. What purpose is it to spread "fud" about it. The blocknet does not hinder any project out of its progress and success!. You just insult everyone in one post.. gratz.

The people behind all of this stuff (blocknet, and coins involved) are crims and more evidence will surface very soon you can bet on that.. The truth always comes out eventually and these revelations will not stop..Most of us are sick of all these pump groups and the devs affiliating themselves with them (selling themselves to the devil for a pump and some money)!!

I would if i were you, refrain from commenting on these things in damage control. Its going to be damaging to yourself because you are clearly out of the loop. You are a paid employee after all.

I wouldn't be surprised if your Zero Knowledge awesome anon solution is never released. In fact I hope SDC suffers a brutal future for all the BS and FUD you and your gang of trolls have put on other competing coins.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Why on earth would anyone want to bring down the blocknet if it was as pure as you have yourself believe. What purpose is it to spread "fud" about it. The blocknet does not hinder any project out of its progress and success!. You just insult everyone in one post.. gratz.

The people behind all of this stuff (blocknet, and coins involved) are crims and more evidence will surface very soon you can bet on that.. The truth always comes out eventually and these revelations will not stop..Most of us are sick of all these pump groups and the devs affiliating themselves with them (selling themselves to the devil for a pump and some money)!!

I would if i were you, refrain from commenting on these things in damage control. Its going to be damaging to yourself because you are clearly out of the loop. You are a paid employee after all.
Yea but the people don't learn. What do you think is the difference between FIAT and any Cryptocurrency? Nothing, exept not the Rockefellers get richer and richer...
Activity: 476

Irc logs are easy to fake yes as they are just stored as text files.
legendary

legendary

This is me.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: