Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 44. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi all

To clarify our plan of action regarding this FUD campaign:

We give it no credit.‏

It does not deserve a response beyond the single statement I made yesterday.‏

Nor do we intend to allow it to slow down our work. We do not feel it justifies any further time or energy, and so there is no reason to clarify matters regarding claims made about XC, the Blocknet, or Dan.

We're done with it. We're moving on with development.‏

Any further responses are likely to simply be re-quotes of this comment and yesterday's statement.
Please do the same if you think that giving FUD credit has no warrant.

Well since the conversation was very concerning and Prometheus admitted to taking part in it, I think we deserve to know if he is involved in Blocknet's affairs or in anyway connected to Dan.

Simply ignoring it won't make it go away.

Have you not seen the latest one?

Dan = Prometheus https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--841525

I tell you what, If this fud somehow turns out to be true this is the most epic scam ever!

If its all fake, its the most epic FUD campaign ever!

Im still sticking with my gut that its FUD. theres about 10 threads claiming scam now!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi all

We give it no credit.‏

Nor do we intend to allow it to slow down our work. We do not feel it justifies any further time or energy, and so there is no reason to clarify matters regarding claims made about XC, the Blocknet, or Dan.

Any further responses are likely to simply be re-quotes of this comment and yesterday's statement.

Well since the conversation was very concerning and Prometheus admitted to taking part in it, I think we deserve to know if he is involved in Blocknet's affairs or in anyway connected to Dan.

Simply ignoring it won't make it go away.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If you close this thread it will mean that the FUDders have won.

Just delete the FUD posts, or even better leave them in and prove them wrong.
Activity: 700
Let's wait until Dan is awake before deciding whether to close this thread.

maybe we should just move to the XC forum and in here leave just the updates and we can reply to the Fud with the official statement
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

If you close this thread FUD will move to BlockNET thread.

The last thing you want during an ITO is lack of information readily available to potential investors.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 509
Hi all

We give it no credit.‏

Thank you. Was getting nervous but I'm feeling better about the whole thing. Purchased 20 more XC this morning. Happy Times Smiley
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
atcsecure, what's your view on this?
It sounds quite familiar and can we consider this as a competitor?

Yes it is a competitor and a sign that time are changing, big business is getting into "monetizing the node".. IBM has a project in the works as well.

It is a race to the finish at this point while competing against big players

Did you all pass over this?  Worthy of taking a look at.  While everyone else is squabbling about this or that, I'm keeping my eyes on the big picture.

It seems that no one seems to care. In my opinion, this is actually quite huge for XC as the similarieties on the project confirm that atcsecure's vision is heading on the right direction. If bigger company (as in Bitpay) is working on a similar project, that does tell me that there's actually something bubbling on a larger scale at the tech front.

What herbix said. I was a bit harsh on him the other day, but he was just raising questions among countless FUD puppet accounts thats why I tilted... This point is actually ~proof of work.

Hey guys, how about we make a poll, like in topic v1: the question should be, do we want to move the topic in XC forum, or make a new topic v3 STRICTLY moderated alltogether. FUD=delete ban, no questions asked.

I personally prefer potentia investors and any1 who might care to discuss XC under our forum, which was awesome to begin with, than try and make BTCTALK work... and let them FUD all they want in here, low price= accumulation for holders and investors= rewarding true believers till rev3
legendary
Hi all

We give it no credit.‏

Activity: 644
New FUD. 60 btc Buy support. Only in cryptoland.

+1 aint it the truth.  

Someone is just trying to keep the price from crashing on account of this new "FUD."  I bet it is prometheus.

It's horseshit buy support TBH.  If the price falls to 56k, I guarantee you those buy walls fall back into the 40ks, and so on. Whoever has the buy support, show it's true and push it to the front of the line.

Im part of that wall, yesterday low was 46k, that's where im at at the moment.
I was too busy responding too the frikkin FUD to take advantage of the price

I dont expect it to drop that low again, but when it does, those coins are mine

edit
at least the volume is back Cheesy

It doesn't matter because I don't think you're going to get filled anyway, at least not in the next few days.

+1 aint it the truth.  

Someone is just trying to keep the price from crashing on account of this new "FUD."  I bet it is prometheus.

It's horseshit buy support TBH.  If the price falls to 56k, I guarantee you those buy walls fall back into the 40ks, and so on. Whoever has the buy support, show it's true and push it to the front of the line.

edit

im part of that buy orders also, my order is at 50,58k (2BTC) , i dont expect that it hit so low again, but maybe Smiley) if it hit this low it will be till 5th of november, after that date we wont see any dumps again Smiley
Activity: 163

+1 aint it the truth.  

edit
Activity: 255
I wonder how many other coins are copping it from this paid fud campaign.  Will be very interesting which coins are untouched by this.  Would be almost a dead giveaway then who organized it and what coins/investments they hold and are protecting.

Activity: 644

+1 aint it the truth.  

It's horseshit buy support TBH.  If the price falls to 56k, I guarantee you those buy walls fall back into the 40ks, and so on. Whoever has the buy support, show it's true and push it to the front of the line.
Activity: 700
Anyone Tested last release from Dan? I did not had time yesterday.

"I've posted an updated wallet for testing on testnet, includes the latest group chat code and most of the stealth address code [stealth is not fully enabled in this release]

Download available at >>>> http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/windows/xc-testnet.zip          ---- password is "xc" no quotes

* Remeber this is for "testnet" only, please launch with the included batch file as it contains the testnet node information
* Group chat works, most of the bugs have been resolved, but we'll use this release to identify any more
* Working Stealth address's will be released tomorrow

Mobile Wallet Update
* Based on the feedback, an updated release is coming with improved QR handling/camera auto-focus support

Dan
"

Also Happy and waiting for the updated Tor ISO
If you don't allow the FUDders to spam in this thread they will create new threads. We can better damage control in here. What you can do as an investor is being vigilant disproving their lies as soon as they are stated as the dev. and PR team has to sleep.

A thought I just had: in order to both disprove FUD and to avoid bumping FUD threads, it makes sense to create a separate anti-FUD thread, in which you'd post reasons why the FUD is all baseless and deceitful.

hey synechist , is there any site or something else, where i can see how many blocks are already sold?
Activity: 138
If you don't allow the FUDders to spam in this thread they will create new threads. We can better damage control in here. What you can do as an investor is being vigilant disproving their lies as soon as they are stated as the dev. and PR team has to sleep.

A thought I just had: in order to both disprove FUD and to avoid bumping FUD threads, it makes sense to create a separate anti-FUD thread, in which you'd post reasons why the FUD is all baseless and deceitful.

Great idea worth a try, that would also give you more time to respond to genuine concerns as they arise
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Can you please clarify a few things.

1 - Do you work with prometheus?  Did these conversations happen that are in these images?  Or is your claim that they were photoshopped, etc?

2 - If they did happen can you state if you are or are not the developer of Halcoin?

You won't be getting direct answers. It was the same in the beginning when people were asking whether loljosh started the coin or not.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
is tor save?
i heard no
financed by us marine  Roll Eyes

It's a difficult question.
What is the safety for you?
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: