Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 43. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Yeah, can we get that official statement in one post along with the bitcoinbeltway pics

This should shut everyone up and we can post it in all the fud threads.

Who in their right mind would try and pull off the most elaborate scam in crypto and post pics and details of themselves online lol.

I will dig it up

what we have is coward hiding behind some "alias" making serious allegations, I've already contacted my attorney, and we will find out this character Spoetnik really is

good, bout time this shit gets real. forum games are over.
Hope the anger fuels your motivation to bring xc to the top. it usually drives me the most if i can shut people up for good. Smiley
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Yeah, can we get that official statement in one post along with the bitcoinbeltway pics

Who in their right mind would try and pull off the most elaborate scam in crypto and post pics and details of themselves online lol.

I will dig it up

what we have is coward hiding behind some "alias" making serious allegations, I've already contacted my attorney, and we will find out this character Spoetnik really is

Spoetnik

Activity: 756

I will dig it up

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I know I'm gonna get called a fudder but I no longer have trust in this project.
If dan becomes discredited (being part of a p&d crew) At best it will be a secondary anon altcoin.
At worst it will kill the coin as others take its place.

Sad about this

For the record, I am not part of any P&D Crew, nor would I ever be.

Clearly this new FUD - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--841525 shows to what extent these people will go to... in an attempt to ruin legitimate projects

Dan,

can you give a clear statement on all that prometheus stuff and his claim you are a full time member of his 'crew'

it really is bad for the coin and I think you need to give an unequivocal statement regarding it. I know fud should be ignored but this one is bad.

this is just more of the same FUD.... now they are saying that I am prom...  so which is it? I'm in his crew or I am him?

For the record, I am NOT prom, nor I am part of his crew in any such way or form - never was and never will be

jesus Dan, just post the bitcoinbeltway pics in washington already... there are people here that do not know of XC's physical presence there, so early at its stage...

Good point ^^^
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I know I'm gonna get called a fudder but I no longer have trust in this project.
If dan becomes discredited (being part of a p&d crew) At best it will be a secondary anon altcoin.

Sad about this

Clearly this new FUD - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--841525 shows to what extent these people will go to... in an attempt to ruin legitimate projects

Dan,

can you give a clear statement on all that prometheus stuff and his claim you are a full time member of his 'crew'

it really is bad for the coin and I think you need to give an unequivocal statement regarding it. I know fud should be ignored but this one is bad.

this is just more of the same FUD.... now they are saying that I am prom...  so which is it? I'm in his crew or I am him?

For the record, I am NOT prom, nor I am part of his crew in any such way or form - never was and never will be

thanks, perfect answer.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Sad about this

Dan,

jesus Dan, just post the bitcoinbeltway pics in washington already... there are people here that do not know of XC's physical presence there, so early at its stage...

Sad about this

Dan,

Activity: 126

Sad about this

Dan,

Activity: 252
New FUD. 60 btc Buy support. Only in cryptoland.

+1 aint it the truth.  

Someone is just trying to keep the price from crashing on account of this new "FUD."  I bet it is prometheus.

It's horseshit buy support TBH.  If the price falls to 56k, I guarantee you those buy walls fall back into the 40ks, and so on. Whoever has the buy support, show it's true and push it to the front of the line.

Im part of that wall, yesterday low was 46k, that's where im at at the moment.
I was too busy responding too the frikkin FUD to take advantage of the price

I dont expect it to drop that low again, but when it does, those coins are mine

edit
at least the volume is back Cheesy

well that was quick

Sad about this

Have you not seen the latest one?

Dan = Prometheus https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--841525

I tell you what, If this fud somehow turns out to be true this is the most epic scam ever!

If its all fake, its the most epic FUD campaign ever!

Im still sticking with my gut that its FUD. theres about 10 threads claiming scam now!

Wow, so first, it was the premine fud, then some twisted fud about prom, when those didn't work out, now I'm am Prom?   Whats next?
Activity: 247
O__o
If you close this thread it will mean that the FUDders have won.

Just delete the FUD posts, or even better leave them in and prove them wrong.

+1

Totally agree

Leave them express their frustrations + ignore

I'm afraid the proposed solution with deleting and ban might create some uncertainty
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

Sad about this
okey, i put my buy order at ~50 and going out for the weekend, i hope my order will be filled when i back on sunday Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Yes it's true that fud threads can always be created but it shouldn't be in this thread.  Anyone with half a brain that sees some bullshit thread about xc will probably come here to see our side of the story.  If they come here and see the same bullshit it's is very bad for our r image. Let the other coins spread their fud in their own threads. To me it just shows how worried they are of being overtaken. But this place is ours and it should be treated as such.
Activity: 478
We have a weapon we're not using enough. If the devs officially ask someone not to post in this thread anymore then theymos said he will ban them from bitcointalk if they do. I would be merciless with these paid scumbags.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
If you close this thread it will mean that the FUDders have won.

Just delete the FUD posts, or even better leave them in and prove them wrong.

Dude plz, this is no kids' playground. Think about this for a second: if Dan actually pulls this off with rev3, open source/bounties for anon crack etc, the tech will speak for itself. Fuk FUD, you can't FUD facts!
Activity: 700
wow there is no end to this lolz Shocked Shocked
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hi all

To clarify our plan of action regarding this FUD campaign:

We give it no credit.‏

It does not deserve a response beyond the single statement I made yesterday.‏

Nor do we intend to allow it to slow down our work. We do not feel it justifies any further time or energy, and so there is no reason to clarify matters regarding claims made about XC, the Blocknet, or Dan.

We're done with it. We're moving on with development.‏

Any further responses are likely to simply be re-quotes of this comment and yesterday's statement.
Please do the same if you think that giving FUD credit has no warrant.

Well since the conversation was very concerning and Prometheus admitted to taking part in it, I think we deserve to know if he is involved in Blocknet's affairs or in anyway connected to Dan.

Simply ignoring it won't make it go away.

Have you not seen the latest one?

Dan = Prometheus https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--841525

I tell you what, If this fud somehow turns out to be true this is the most epic scam ever!

If its all fake, its the most epic FUD campaign ever!

Im still sticking with my gut that its FUD. theres about 10 threads claiming scam now!

Superdan, trolls all day, codes all night.
Pages:
Jump to: