Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 509. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Hey,
..just an idea, but what do you think,...will it be possible to install an Client direkt into a Modem?
The modem runs 24/7 a week,...I think only nerds will run an RasperyPi or have a Computer which is every time online.

In Germany most oft the modems are from "AVM" and called "Fritzbox",... this modems integrated phone-server, FTP-server,.....and a lot more. (I think in other countrys your modems also give you a lot of functions like this)

And it´s possible to go root and install your own Software.

Of course,... you can´t create an Client for every modem,.... I just tell you my idea after a glass of wine  Roll Eyes ...so forgive me my bad english  Grin

Haha had the same idea just 30 minutes ago. And i thought that it could work with the Torstick/ISO. My modem is also a Fritzbox and i use it for having my music available for all my online devices.
But maybe someone with knowledge can answer this.

would be nice but as the sources are closed and the code depends on boost and qt, this wont work (even with all sources available). your modem also gets no updates and is therefore a gapping security hole and not a good place for your wallet

btw it should work on a RasperyPi when the sources are available
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Hey,
..just an idea, but what do you think,...will it be possible to install an Client direkt into a Modem?
The modem runs 24/7 a week,...I think only nerds will run an RasperyPi or have a Computer which is every time online.

In Germany most oft the modems are from "AVM" and called "Fritzbox",... this modems integrated phone-server, FTP-server,.....and a lot more. (I think in other countrys your modems also give you a lot of functions like this)

Of course,... you can´t create an Client for every modem,.... I just tell you my idea after a glass of wine  Roll Eyes ...so forgive me my bad english  Grin

Haha had the same idea just 30 minutes ago. And i thought that it could work with the Torstick/ISO. My modem is also a Fritzbox and i use it for having my music available for all my online devices.
:-D

Hey,
are you from germany too, or the Fritzboxes are also in other countrys on the market?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Hey,

Of course,... you can´t create an Client for every modem,.... I just tell you my idea after a glass of wine  Roll Eyes ...so forgive me my bad english  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Hey,

Activity: 178
Another random thought of what could be build on top of XC. Sharepoint like lists hosted on XCloud. Maybe even relational lists? Maybe even scripted automated workflows.

Also maybe meta and master data structures. In a sense creating a product database but of words their relations and definitions. So if I create a topic in an XClist I could assign meaning to that word and others could strengthen that meaning by voting.

Or just create XC4chan with anon lists
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Movement, where? Can't lock in..... Talk to me Hudson...

Name that film! (classic)

Aliens. awesome flick

Tee hee, yeah, just talking about that movie makes me want to stick it on.... Cant beat some sentry weapon system action... Maybe if we could deploy something similar here to deal with trolls?!
Activity: 322
Have a feeling we're about to see some movement on mintpal; looks like there's a small shakeout happening

I will say... that was a 0.9 btc shakeout.  Wink

Shit guys, just roll with it...trying to lighten up the mood in here and boost moral. People are freaking out and being aggresive with each other, no reason to be condescending towards other community members. @CryptoGretzky, no kidding it wasn't a real shakeout. Think I'll shake myself out of the thread for a couple days til people regain their normal composure and politeness.

I think the quietness and calmness before really got people agitated.   They needed to vent it out. Wink   
Activity: 478

Aliens. awesome flick
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Have a feeling we're about to see some movement on mintpal; looks like there's a small shakeout happening

Shit guys, just roll with it...trying to lighten up the mood in here and boost moral. People are freaking out and being aggresive with each other, no reason to be condescending towards other community members. @CryptoGretzky, no kidding it wasn't a real shakeout. Think I'll shake myself out of the thread for a couple days til people regain their normal composure and politeness.
Activity: 714

this "movement" is happening since months. hopefully there is real movement (upwards) in the near future...
People keep saying that, but I have the feeling that XC will stay stable on 140k and than after a view months it will drop.

But that is just my feeling.
Activity: 518

Activity: 324

this "movement" is happening since months. hopefully there is real movement (upwards) in the near future...
Activity: 322

Activity: 84
Activity: 131
New Beginning!
My trolls statement doesn't apply to all members but to the trolls.
Please read that statement carefully as well as my previous statement to the XC community.
Ethical actions work both ways,so some in the XC community should not act like those Dark Fudders we had previously.p
Please do not forget my actions were a response to an attack on Yanji and in no way were they intended as an attack on any well respected member,but there were members posting in defense of some trolls which also was not acceptable.

Please do not type anymore.

+100
Activity: 95
how to find public key to use xchat?  thx

recieve coins, right click address >> copy public key

thanks.  one more question: how do i use xchat? (haha)

on the xchat tab in wallet i see:

my: (what is this key?)
remote: (what goes here?)
key: (what goes here?)

thanks for the help, i really appreciate it!

you use a receiving address of your own as the first.
then the other person's address
and then their pub key for that address...
Activity: 226

thanks.  one more question: how do i use xchat? (haha)

on the xchat tab in wallet i see:

my: (what is this key?)
remote: (what goes here?)
key: (what goes here?)

thanks for the help, i really appreciate it!
Activity: 95

Activity: 700
wow quite forum today

That means... people are content, no fud and... no collapse like the other coins two nights ago.   I would say that's a pretty good thing.

Ghehe 20+ pages later

I was just thinking the same thing.  LOL

That was my post quite instead of quiet LOL
Activity: 226
Jump to: