Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 505. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Sweet! Just got an invite from Circle. pretty nice!  Smiley
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
How does intellectual property work in crypto currencies any way? I thought patents was part of the system blockchain tech was supposed to overthrow. A good idea only has value if it is realized. If you have an idea but not the skills to implement it the get in contact with a developer that can help you realize it or buy that developers time and expertise but don't claim ownership of an abstract not yet realized idea. Patents create unnecessary barriers to entry by a centralized force, they hinter a fair and free market price regulation.

I think we as investors has a responsibility to help Dan create new ideas and bring focus and attention to the good ideas, but this is to benefit this group and community not to create partnered ownership and centralization.

What if XC like Java had functionality that could be called by other coins like object classes for a small XC fee? They could develop it them selves or reuse XC but at a fair price.

Your posts are a pleasure to read! Keep em coming

Edit: is your xchat working?

Thanks Smiley XChat is not working for me yet, but I'm currently on vacation, I will try to get it to work when I get back.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
is there a logical explanation on why the two panda coins and reddshit are above XC in mintpal volume. law of logic do not apply in Crypto dumb Markets

Panda... Wolong is back Wink

who is wolong I saw his name in troll boxes...scam coin maker?

He's somewhat of a crypto legend.. basically a pump and dumper like you've never seen before. Most people who use his name in the trollbox aren't actually him.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
is there a logical explanation on why the two panda coins and reddshit are above XC in mintpal volume. law of logic do not apply in Crypto dumb Markets

who is wolong I saw his name in troll boxes...scam coin maker?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
is there a logical explanation on why the two panda coins and reddshit are above XC in mintpal volume? laws of logic do not apply in Crypto dumb Markets
Activity: 126
How does intellectual property work in crypto currencies any way? I thought patents was part of the system blockchain tech was supposed to overthrow. A good idea only has value if it is realized. If you have an idea but not the skills to implement it the get in contact with a developer that can help you realize it or buy that developers time and expertise but don't claim ownership of an abstract not yet realized idea. Patents create unnecessary barriers to entry by a centralized force, they hinter a fair and free market price regulation.

I think we as investors has a responsibility to help Dan create new ideas and bring focus and attention to the good ideas, but this is to benefit this group and community not to create partnered ownership and centralization.

What if XC like Java had functionality that could be called by other coins like object classes for a small XC fee? They could develop it them selves or reuse XC but at a fair price.

Your posts are a pleasure to read! Keep em coming

Edit: is your xchat working?
Activity: 131
New Beginning!
Let everyone knows that XC'devs figured a way that will make the investors smile.Smiley

https://twitter.com/WayofCrypto/status/501840899182448640

Will retweet but as I understand it this will be the 3th way to make money from your  node, staking, xnode fees and Huh?

You are right!:) Is still morning for me...
Activity: 978
Let everyone knows that XC'devs figured a way that will make the investors smile.Smiley

Will retweet but as I understand it this will be the 3th way to make money from your  node, staking, xnode fees and Huh?
Activity: 131
New Beginning!

Activity: 322

Think that's why XC is called a "platform" and not just a coin.    Grin   We will get there I am sure.
Activity: 178

Activity: 196
volume 10 BTC?? wtf with this coin? i think its time to rise!!

There's no coins on exchange literally that people are willing to part with for such low price.   Even if you have unlimited btc to buy the coin..., there's not even 640k coins that is sitting at Mintpal now for you to buy up (and only if EVERYONE put all their XC there with sell order) .

Only 11.49% at Mintpal now:  http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!wallets

Which is only 635246.3661 XC at Mintpal.

Sorry - just saw the previous message ^ precisely this. Oh and can I kindly ask people to not keep populating the thread with the he-said/she-said stuff once they have made their point. It makes us look crappy. (Although it may not technically be fud it probably has the same effect.)
Activity: 196

Some - speculation talk

Same, I have not dumped one XC outside of the start sell to cover mining costs back then... and have in fact invested much more into XC.... the long game is there, but that does not pay the bills sorry. Many of us dont have the luxury to sit on 300- 800 a month just buying XC and sitting and waiting for.... nothing in price climb.

Funny - you both make it sound like there is another coin that's risen massively against BTC while XC has been left behind - as far as I can see XC is the coin that hasn't been massively dumped recently. If you can make money off p+d's then you probably do need to play with another coin. The way I see it this probably is a function of the staking, but also if people are confident in the price they won't dump it either - you know - like gold. EDIT: I should add that this also means even a small amount of money coming in will increase the price massively and long-term - i.e. the new money will stay just like the old money

There's no coins on exchange literally that people are willing to part with for such low price.   Even if you have unlimited btc to buy the coin..., there's not even 640k coins that is sitting at Mintpal now for you to buy up (and only if EVERYONE put all their XC there with sell order) .

Only 11.49% at Mintpal now:  http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!wallets

Which is only 635246.3661 XC at Mintpal.
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Jump to: