Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 504. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is it a good time to buy XC? The price is a little high to me.
Mhhhh,  when I think back of the shit coins I first started buying (sorry, assumption based on your post count) you are one lucky b.. if XC is your first coin

Agreed! Get in and enjoy this wonderful investment and Community!
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

yeah I thought that as well for DKR when I started back in May "price too high for me for 0,5$"

I witnessed it rise to 18 dollars the following week.

Now, XC is just THE alt.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Mhhhh,  when I think back of the shit coins I first started buying (sorry, assumption based on your post count) you are one lucky b.. if XC is your first coin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Our community has been a little thin skinned lately it seems to me.  Smiley
Can it be some of you get impatient to see XC rise to where it should be and for that reason have some frustration build up. At least thats how i feel from time to time so i understand.
In those moments just remember that the fundamentals havent changed. They are actually getting better from week to week.

so chill , take an off day from everything online, come back and kill it with your positiv energy.  Grin
there deleted now go fuck yourselves faggots.

are these two newly introduced wallets using dans rev1 sourcecode? can't read it myself, please inform. i will keep my opinions to this morning's conversations to myself  Huh ...i lied, why would a community member advise us publicly to pull out of xc for a quick buck right before an announcement? if nothing else, the timing is atrocious!
wait a minute when did i say pull out of XC? i said it's a good coin to invest in i never said dump your XC bro. actually my advice is DON'T!! but if you have BTC lying around or coins you can spare to sell it's a good short term investment, anyways i'm done talking about it, i was trying to help out the reaction was not very positive so i would rather just put it behind me now thanks.
Your tip was welcome, thanks

No problem at all hope you make some cash that was my intention.
Timing is key, don't want to miss the XC rise. Pretty sure that when 2.5 is out and the publicity start there will be no chance to get some around current prices.
To many long term holders & with your coins earning money in 3 ways most coins will stay of market.
If, and now I'm gambling, supply is limited to just the 3.3% minted and occasionally some pow coins AND this new earning option has something to do with selling our pc resources llike suggested before, I see no alternative other than a completely new price range.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

are these two newly introduced wallets using dans rev1 sourcecode? can't read it myself, please inform. i will keep my opinions to this morning's conversations to myself  Huh ...i lied, why would a community member advise us publicly to pull out of xc for a quick buck right before an announcement? if nothing else, the timing is atrocious!
wait a minute when did i say pull out of XC? i said it's a good coin to invest in i never said dump your XC bro. actually my advice is DON'T!! but if you have BTC lying around or coins you can spare to sell it's a good short term investment, anyways i'm done talking about it, i was trying to help out the reaction was not very positive so i would rather just put it behind me now thanks.

No problem at all hope you make some cash that was my intention.

legendary

Activity: 121

legendary

Everytime I see you posting, you are always full of anger. Please change your attitude or just stop posting. Imho , you are doing more harm than helping with this kind of attitude.

This thread is about XC specifics and not about trolling, twitter is your friend if you want to troll.
my posts are full of anger? what a joke look at my post history and give me a few eg..load of shit
Activity: 324

Everytime I see you posting, you are always full of anger. Please change your attitude or just stop posting. Imho , you are doing more harm than helping with this kind of attitude.

This thread is about XC specifics and not about trolling, twitter is your friend if you want to troll.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

If you guys think that has potential check this out, and no this is not advertisement

That is the definition of advertisement...
Hey if you don't like making money so you can get more XC whatever but i do and just thought i would give you all a heads up, next time i will keep it too myself, only trying to help people out who may not be aware of it, when I'm buying my self another 50k or so of XC in a few weeks time and gloating about it you will wonder why you didn't take my advice.

Perhaps... Smiley
perhaps? mate they are a month old and look what they have it's 15k right now with a total of 6.5 million coins! it's the easiest money you will ever make, i love XC but this is a goldmine and i'm taking advantage of it and putting the lot into XC and maybe taking myself on another holiday.

It seems they have Staking Android wallet already working......................I was expecting this to be an XC exclusive......

Not sure, but I think Librex Coin also has a functional mobile staking wallet ..
Here's the link to their OP
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlxclibrexcoinstaking-mobile-walletsmultipool100-posblocknet-703042

Triff ..
legendary

If you guys think that has potential check this out, and no this is not advertisement

Hey if you don't like making money so you can get more XC whatever but i do and just thought i would give you all a heads up, next time i will keep it too myself, only trying to help people out who may not be aware of it, when I'm buying my self another 50k or so of XC in a few weeks time and gloating about it you will wonder why you didn't take my advice.

Perhaps... Smiley
perhaps? mate they are a month old and look what they have it's 15k right now with a total of 6.5 million coins! it's the easiest money you will ever make, i love XC but this is a goldmine and i'm taking advantage of it and putting the lot into XC and maybe taking myself on another holiday.

It seems they have Staking Android wallet already working......................I was expecting this to be an XC exclusive......
yes they do and it also has encrypted IM..it's very impressive but the name they chose tells me they do not know how to market and it will never be as big as XC but it's going to explode price wise..and i'm on that train i want to take my XC holding up too 100k+ and this is how im going to do it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
When we will know a bit more about Rev 2.5??

Has been how long two months since the Rev2 revision? It is nearly September... I thought It was going to be ready by now.. frustration grows...
Activity: 700

Perhaps... Smiley

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I know it's not needed because we all know who Dan is and we know he is legit but this site is cool http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/ it gives a rating of developers identity called POD proof of developer, we should get XC up on it, just a thought.

Disagree.  They would not have a rating high enough for Dan.  In other words, PoD's highest score would only devalue Dan's reputation.  

Unless they created a new high score just for Dan.  They can call it PoD's highest rating of "atcsecure."  Then I would be okay with it.  And it's basically already true -- Dan is the highest standard by which all other dev's can be measured.

Wink

Another title for it would be Proof of Ability or PoA.

or they can change it to Proof of Dan and only he would be able to get 5/5.
Activity: 616

Perhaps... Smiley
Activity: 644
I know it's not needed because we all know who Dan is and we know he is legit but this site is cool http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/ it gives a rating of developers identity called POD proof of developer, we should get XC up on it, just a thought.

Disagree.  They would not have a rating high enough for Dan.  In other words, PoD's highest score would only devalue Dan's reputation.  

Unless they created a new high score just for Dan.  They can call it PoD's highest rating of "atcsecure."  Then I would be okay with it.  And it's basically already true -- Dan is the highest standard by which all other dev's can be measured.

Wink

Another title for it would be Proof of Ability or PoA.
Activity: 616

Jump to: