Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 506. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I hope this is a joint release so both Dev Teams know exactly(and agree exactly) on what this announcement will have in it.  Otherwise it may have the potential to ruffle feathers.

Just a point of interest.   I hope both teams take care here.  I am invested in both coins.

[snip]

Synechist said that XC will clarify the collaborative relationship with qibucks on Friday.  Let us all keep this in mind and patiently wait for this clarification.  I think I speak for all of us when I say that we fully trust Dan's judgment.  So, I am sure that this move is only for the greater benefit of XC.  

Let us set this matter aside until Friday.  And then, after clarification has been provided, let us ask our questions should we still have them.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

***The XC Daily Update***

- A Rev 2 update is around the corner. (It's one on trustless mixing.)

- XC was added to reviews site CoinGorilla.com. We need 20 reviews or so before XC looks legit. Go for it!

- A belated but exciting update to XC on CoinsSource.com is underway! (Thanks SushiChef for placing that particular ball at the top of a nice hill for it to roll down.)

- Something exciting and publicity-related happened today, but I can't disclose it yet.

When will we learn about what happened?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
I know it's not needed because we all know who Dan is and we know he is legit but this site is cool http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/ it gives a rating of developers identity called POD proof of developer, we should get XC up on it, just a thought.

Disagree.  They would not have a rating high enough for Dan.  In other words, PoD's highest score would only devalue Dan's reputation.  

Wink
Yeah your right he's pretty special and one of a kind ain't he  Cheesy
Activity: 616
I know it's not needed because we all know who Dan is and we know he is legit but this site is cool http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/ it gives a rating of developers identity called POD proof of developer, we should get XC up on it, just a thought.

Disagree.  They would not have a rating high enough for Dan.  In other words, PoD's highest score would only devalue Dan's reputation.  

Unless they created a new high score just for Dan.  They can call it PoD's highest rating of "atcsecure."  Then I would be okay with it.  And it's basically already true -- Dan is the highest standard by which all other dev's can be measured.

Wink
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
legendary
Merit: 1000
I have said what needed to be said.You trolls can go play now.

This kind of response is exactly what we are not used to in this tread. I really think you should have a drink and relax for a while.
+1
Activity: 509
hey Everyone, First off I want to offer sincere apologies to anyone who had to endure this back and forth rant between QBK supporters and XC supporters - including me. I have a big mouth and question authority a lot. This may be my russian accent speaking Smiley  But I can't just sit idle while I see my investment choice making some wrong decisions.

You made your first post in here on Aug. 10.  You said you made a 12 XC purchase, but that is all you could do.  Some nice folks in the XC community even donated coins to you.  I want to point out to other readers that you are not indicative of the XC community and reading through your post verified this point.

I am looking forward to Fridays announcement on this  collaboration, and I believe other long term investors see the merit in the potential joint work on the wallet enhancements.

I purchased 12 on that day. And true, thats all I could afford at that time. And yes, people donated and I thanked them I'm a single father with 2 kids. Sole provider. Kids need to eat, bills need to be paid, mortgage, etc.... I spend where/when I can.

Let's see what happens this Friday. I'm as anxious as you.
Activity: 98
hey Everyone, First off I want to offer sincere apologies to anyone who had to endure this back and forth rant between QBK supporters and XC supporters - including me. I have a big mouth and question authority a lot. This may be my russian accent speaking Smiley  But I can't just sit idle while I see my investment choice making some wrong decisions.

You made your first post in here on Aug. 10.  You said you made a 12 XC purchase, but that is all you could do.  Some nice folks in the XC community even donated coins to you.  I want to point out to other readers that you are not indicative of the XC community and reading through your post verified this point.

I am looking forward to Fridays announcement on this  collaboration, and I believe other long term investors see the merit in the potential joint work on the wallet enhancements.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Qiwoman, you have to understand there is no way for Dan or anyone else on the team to control the fud. We have a community member or two that we have ostracized but they continue to come back. They are nothing more than daytraders- they support us, dump us for another coin, fud us, buy back low, and support us again.

As your coins community grows you will experience these growing pains as well. People are upset and tempers have flared. I for one have faith in Dan and when he presents himself to the community with the relevant information I'm sure things will smooth out.

The entire community felt attacked and that is why you received the welcome you did. The best thing to do is stay in the background until announcements are made and the.community calms down. Crypto is fickle and as a new coin dev you must become used to it. There will surely be more to come.

Qiwoman I completely agree with Abrupto. Lets wait and see what the next few days brings. We would like to see you back here once the air is clear and all is known.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

[snip]

Synechist said that XC will clarify the collaborative relationship with qibucks on Friday.  Let us all keep this in mind and patiently wait for this clarification.  I think I speak for all of us when I say that we fully trust Dan's judgment.  So, I am sure that this move is only for the greater benefit of XC.  

Let us set this matter aside until Friday.  And then, after clarification has been provided, let us ask our questions should we still have them.

This +10000

Im still w8ing for Q & A part 2 on reddit!

And antonopoulos aggreed to review XC in order to include it in his new book! I hope synechist is on top of that as well!
Activity: 616

[snip]

Activity: 84
Qiwoman, you have to understand there is no way for Dan or anyone else on the team to control the fud. We have a community member or two that we have ostracized but they continue to come back. They are nothing more than daytraders- they support us, dump us for another coin, fud us, buy back low, and support us again.

As your coins community grows you will experience these growing pains as well. People are upset and tempers have flared. I for one have faith in Dan and when he presents himself to the community with the relevant information I'm sure things will smooth out.

The entire community felt attacked and that is why you received the welcome you did. The best thing to do is stay in the background until announcements are made and the.community calms down. Crypto is fickle and as a new coin dev you must become used to it. There will surely be more to come.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
qiwoman.  i meant no offense.  i sent you a PM w/ good intentions, please read it.  thanks

I read your pm and acted on it only for the sake of keeping the XC image clean as you requested but I will never be posting here again. If anything needed to be posted regarding our collaboration I will let XC DEVS and PR deal with it form now on thanks.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Anyone have any ideas they would like to see on XC?

Any bolt on technology?

1) Decentralized Marketplace and coin exchange
2) Decentralized Filesharing
3) VOIP, text, Video (IP)
4) Phone app with QT code camera capturing
5) Rocketship to the moon?

Activity: 509

When QBK was launching it's ICO on Poloniex, i questioned there ANN OP and was met with vague answers and attacks that i'm Fudding the coin. I was also berated for not treating one of the QBK team members correctly because she's a woman. First off, I had no clue there was a female on the team until it was pointed out to me and I also don't care, female or male, you will get equal questioning by me.

I have to admit that I told that their price/investment model resembles a ponzi scheme during the ICO, at that point they ran with it and screamed FUD even louder.
I backed off and their coin launched.
Now I hear that XC (our investment coin) is collaborating with QBK, that just threw me a curve ball and I needed further answers.
QBK team yelled FUD, I questioned their position and they kept yelling fud. Telling me that the rule is I can't fud any coin.

If I can't question things, then what happened to freedom of speech? I left the Soviet Union in 1989 to escape this type of censorship.

Look, the community can bash me all they want. I just want a sound investment for my families future. As a "share" holder I should have the right to question the decision of the owners of this coin.

QBK has a lot of unanswered questions. Also I don't see how this coin can sustain itself past 2 (maybe 3) months. Their assets are based on future trading which can fail.
I don't see this as a sound decision. If the XC Devs know something I don't, then they need to share it with everyone in this group or there will be more questions and concerns.

Thanks for reading.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
qiwoman2, I'm sorry that you're being fudded, but this is the internet -- get use to it.  Please stop filling this thread with spam.

What do you expect from a trollbox?  Of course there is going to be FUD and trolling.  Who cares, let them carry on.  Please delete your most recent post that takes up an entire page, and I will delete this one.

Ah thank you for saying it is alright for XC supporters to contravene their code of ethics. I will no longer post on this thread don't worry I am out. I know where we are not welcome. From now on I will only communicate with XC DEVS AND XC PR.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
so sad to see this thread is now full of irrelevant posts.

even worse we lost great chance to catch up with the uptrends.

I do not care other coins.  whatever it is, do not bring XC down.

what i care is our future plan.

are we still on track of official launch, how about the next release and next to next.

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Can anybody explain why the trade volume of XC is so low? When XC was on its way to 500k the trade volume was way higher, what happened?

Well, maybe, it's because people are boarding on the LTC train. My friend who wanted to buy XC after much convincing decided that it's profitable to make some gains in other markets before investing in XC. I am assuming that's what certain investors might be doing but its just a guess..

It has gotten to the point now where I am not even worried I will miss out on a price spike any time soon it seems like so I have put my money for investing elsewhere where I can actually see some gains. Why park money now when there is no indication the price is going to go up, even if it does, it always comes back down shortly after... its pretty much locked in a certain area now.

Yep, I agree. Not that I don't believe in this project and it's team but it has been more than 2 months now and I can understand the frustration and impatience kickin in.

Same, I have not dumped one XC outside of the start sell to cover mining costs back then... and have in fact invested much more into XC.... the long game is there, but that does not pay the bills sorry. Many of us dont have the luxery to sit on 300- 800 a month just buying XC and sitting and waiting for.... nothing in price climb.

I can totally relate to it, buddy. But I suppose that's part of the risk, isn't it?

Activity: 98
Read my post history.  I love FUD.

This is not a member of the XC Community...
Jump to: