Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 527. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
We should focus on getting XC in news articles on for example NU.nl and Yahoo.com
Activity: 616
I suggest we just ignore Timberland and his XC fud thread.  He has already proven he is not interested in fact or reason.

Case in point: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-known-fudsters-742463
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Yep I just would like to have some BTC to buy some more..

We all would like to have some extra bitcoin.

How is going with the GUI for Rev 2.5 Teka can you give us a little preview Smiley Smiley

Sure

https://i.imgur.com/gqnvWkN.png

Wink
Activity: 364

***The XC Daily Update***

- A Rev 2 update is around the corner. (It's one on trustless mixing.)

- XC was added to reviews site CoinGorilla.com. We need 20 reviews or so before XC looks legit. Go for it!

- A belated but exciting update to XC on CoinsSource.com is underway! (Thanks SushiChef for placing that particular ball at the top of a nice hill for it to roll down.)

- Something exciting and publicity-related happened today, but I can't disclose it yet.

Sorry for the dull question, but which part of the update is due to the team? (All of the above facts express public's reactions, not the team's progress.)

Well, Dan's been working on the Rev 2 update today, and I've been working on the other stuff (except for the last item, which simply happened).

I will exclusively be working on the GUI this week.

How are you getting along with this Teka?

This is one of the things I am looking forward to the most as hopefully it will mean ease of use and I can start getting family & friends on xchat and send 'em some coins.

any chance of a sneak peek?  Grin

Hi Guys, hows it going?

Teka, just wondering if you saw this post a made last night?

Yes but honestly I don't want to release anything, mainly because with all my designs they are changed a lot of times. Furthermore they are all over the place till the final few 'revs'.

Cool, yeah I understand thats fair enough.

How far along would you say you are at a guess? 10%? 50%? 90%?

Sorry, just trying to squeeze the tiniest bit of information out of you guys haha.
Activity: 700

How is going with the GUI for Rev 2.5 Teka can you give us a little preview Smiley Smiley

Sure

ahahahahahahahhahahahah cheater.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Hi Guys, since it's so quite today, here's something nice to read https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/3-years-agolets-reminisce-641905
Where will WE be in 2/3 years??
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

- XC was added to reviews site CoinGorilla.com. We need 20 reviews or so before XC looks legit. Go for it!

- A belated but exciting update to XC on CoinsSource.com is underway! (Thanks SushiChef for placing that particular ball at the top of a nice hill for it to roll down.)

- Something exciting and publicity-related happened today, but I can't disclose it yet.

Sorry for the dull question, but which part of the update is due to the team? (All of the above facts express public's reactions, not the team's progress.)

Well, Dan's been working on the Rev 2 update today, and I've been working on the other stuff (except for the last item, which simply happened).

This is one of the things I am looking forward to the most as hopefully it will mean ease of use and I can start getting family & friends on xchat and send 'em some coins.

Hi Guys, hows it going?

Yes but honestly I don't want to release anything, mainly because with all my designs they are changed a lot of times. Furthermore they are all over the place till the final few 'revs'.
Activity: 364

Hi Guys, hows it going?

Edit : LOL! just seen someone else ask and your reply. Looking good man, haha.

Sure

Activity: 322
wow quite forum today

That means... people are content, no fud and... no collapse like the other coins two nights ago.   I would say that's a pretty good thing.

Activity: 714
What are the plans for PR? When are we going to see some things in international news?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
nice and steady grow is a healthy one, we don't need to rush.

We will be the best coin, we know it and the other will see it!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Noticing a substantial amount of new xcers here and on twitter. Looks like we're finally seeing some love, once PR really gets going things should get interesting,
Jump to: