Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 525. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
You know what I hate?
Stuff put out there without "details".

You want to know what I dislike even more?

Stuff coming out from other people about work being done, that is not from the XC main team.

Yeah I said it. Have a nice day.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Collaboration on this one feature for now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
For now we are just working out the details so will be a while till it's out there,so we can't disclose anything yet.
This is just to announce that we do have a joint venture in progress with Qibuck Coin.

To what extent is it a joint venture?  Just collaboration on only this ONE feature?  Thanks in advance.
Activity: 661
silverkinguk is in charge of the ATM distribution of XC in london , and you're qiwoman2 !
For now we are just working out the details so will be a while till it's out there,so we can't disclose anything yet.
This is just to announce that we do have a joint venture in progress with Qibuck Coin.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
This new feature only came about on the weekend and is being prepped so this is an early announcement.
I am also part of the team in a Foundation capacity.
This is a Real Announcement coming from XC.

Looking forward to seeing this - I really wish there would be more cooperation between alt coins instead of constant bickering, so if this is something that can actualy benefit both coins I will be very happy!
Thank you for seeing the angle we are trying to focus on. This also is a healthier way to behave as more and more new Investors and NON TECH NERDS enter the space of Crypto Currency. People who have some sound economic judgement know that it is better to foster a healthy environment of cooperation from ALL SPHERES IN SOCIETY - NOT JUST MINERS AND TECH GEEKS - but bringing in people form a variety of back rounds - including women I may add - as some males have voiced out openly that they hate women entering the space of Crypto.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
When can we expect more details about the new feature?
Yes lot of fighting between Altcoins,Qibuck's goal is to work with many Altcoins and help foster a positive community in Cryptoworld.Part of my work on XC Foundation is fostering links with other businesses and this feature is something Dan and I helped to bring about.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi Qiwoman2 and welcome to the XC Community!
This new Feature Exciting! Great to have A new Coin venturing with us!

Haha this is your first post in this community...

So what, and this is your 16th post.  No need to be rude.

I did not meant to be rude just thought is was another fud attempt
Hi Arlyn and Dan are aware of this as I have been talking with them,I have been allowed by Dan to release the news officially.Arlyn will also confirm this.

No worries, thanks silverkinguk!  Smiley
Activity: 378
This new feature only came about on the weekend and is being prepped so this is an early announcement.

Looking forward to seeing this - I really wish there would be more cooperation between alt coins instead of constant bickering, so if this is something that can actualy benefit both coins I will be very happy!
Hi Arlyn and Dan are aware of this as I have been talking with them,I have been allowed by Dan to release the news officially.Arlyn will also confirm this.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

Haha this is your first post in this community...

So what, and this is your 16th post.  No need to be rude.
Activity: 322
Is this the new publicity thing that happened yesterday?
GrGr,Qiwoman is aware of XC I informed her about our community,please show some respect.
Thanks.

Well then I don't understand your posts.

Haha this is your first post in this community. Please stop spamming your coin.

Silverkinguk is an XC foundation member (not quite sure what that means).  However I do not believe his voice acts as an official voice of XC.  It would be nice to hear from the core team on this.
GrGr,Qiwoman is aware of XC I informed her about our community,please show some respect.
Thanks.

Haha this is your first post in this community. Please stop spamming your coin.
We wanted to thank the XC TEAM for collaborating with QIBUCK COIN on a new revenue generating wallet enhancement feature. We look forward to our JV partnership in this new development.  Smiley

Is this a joke?
Jump to: