Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 526. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hi Qiwoman2 and welcome to the XC Community!
This new Feature Exciting! Great to have A new Coin venturing with us!

Why have we not heard about this from anyone on the official XC team?  Can you please explain in greater detail what is happening?  Thanks
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I am still in struggle to get more connections on XC wallet ( latest version, WIN 8.1.)
(Never seen more then 8  )
Anyone knows which ports must be open on the router, to have it all working at its best?

have you got it working without tor yet?
No, still can get connections by TOR only. Nothing works if TOR dissabled
Tried to install this XC wallet in my work PC, in the office. All started right away, no problems.
So my problem at home must be either in PC windows config, or router (ports), or my ISP is possibly blocking something.
That is why I am asking about PORTS now

Could not find even smallest talk about this - which ports are used, and must to be open for this XC wallet

Just took a look at my router and the port my XC wallet is using is port 32348 and I have 52 connections. I hope this can help.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
This new Feature will be very Exciting!

We are looking forward to embracing new blockchian technologies and are honored to be a part of this process with a wonderful group of people like the XC team, working together to enhance the Crypto Space as opposed to working in opposition. Together, united we can accelerate the technological advancement for the betterment of lives around the Globe.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
This new Feature Exciting! Great to have A new Coin venturing with us!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
We wanted to thank the XC TEAM for collaborating with QIBUCK COIN on a new revenue generating wallet enhancement feature. We look forward to our JV partnership in this new development.  Smiley
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I am still in struggle to get more connections on XC wallet ( latest version, WIN 8.1.)
(Never seen more then 8  )
Anyone knows which ports must be open on the router, to have it all working at its best?

No, still can get connections by TOR only. Nothing works if TOR dissabled
Tried to install this XC wallet in my work PC, in the office. All started right away, no problems.
So my problem at home must be either in PC windows config, or router (ports), or my ISP is possibly blocking something.
That is why I am asking about PORTS now

Could not find even smallest talk about this - which ports are used, and must to be open for this XC wallet
Activity: 616
I've just been assigned to write an article on Xcurrency for a major news source that I work for

Any experts on this coin please PM me with interesting info or news...

Dont be shy!

That's awesome, thanks!  You'll certainly want to get in touch with synechist (XC's PR man).   He will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I've just been assigned to write an article on Xcurrency for a major news source that I work for

Any experts on this coin please PM me with interesting info or news...

Dont be shy!
Activity: 882

XC's logo on CoinGorilla has been updated.

Keep the reviews coming folks!

+1  Wink

do i have to sign in or do i just not find where to review?
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
(Never seen more then 8  )

I have the same Problem (OS: Win 7 Pro).
Only 8 connections,... minting since 3 Day´s weight ~20.000, Expected time to earn 1 hour,.... (not mint everything,...and never get more Connection as 8 )

I often have a similar number of connections, but everything works just fine - and that's what matters, right?

Does your app work fine?

legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

I have the same Problem (OS: Win 7 Pro).
Only 8 connections,... minting since 3 Day´s weight ~20.000, Expected time to earn 1 hour,.... (not mint everything,...and never get more Connection as 8 )
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Why are people selling now? I assume they sell with a loss, so that would be dumb.

I guess it is all perception.  I am not selling, but I have never bought any either, just mined them during PoW.

My cost is $0.00125 for each XC I own (cost of electric).  Yes, that is US dollars, not Satoshi. Wink
Activity: 714
Why are people selling now? I assume they sell with a loss, so that would be dumb.
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

XC's logo on CoinGorilla has been updated.

Keep the reviews coming folks!

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
why did bittrex add a BC market for other coins?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Kristov definitely knows every xnode is a wallet now, he retweeted our post to all of his followers. I hope we can continue getting more support from him.
Activity: 364

(in answer to your question, i dont know, sorry)
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
I suggest we just ignore Timberland and his XC fud thread.  He has already proven he is not interested in fact or reason.

Case in point: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-known-fudsters-742463

Wow, just checked that Timerland thread again. Fair play to Synechist, its infuriating just to read (knowing what has been posted and deleted) its like smashing your head against a brick wall.

What about making a new thread unmoderated with the same name so everyone can see what an idiot the guy is? (No Fud, just explain difference between multisig Address & Multisig transaction. grrrr.

actually probably best to just forget it. what a muppet that guy is.
Jump to: