Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 534. (Read 1484191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Quick, view this post before it gets deleted:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8411849
True...but maybe we should leave them.... he has ruined it for other investors in Mamm  and Supercoin..not just himself. We all take a gamble with coins but it's not good to see others lose..
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keep in mind a lot of altcoins investors are loosing a lot of money, it could deeply affect their life.  We should not enjoy it and show some respect.
Our community and investors demionstrate every days how much we trust our team and  project, it's the best free adverstising possible.
Investors sold out on others coins and now have liquidity, they will start to search for very solid investment.
It could change the mindset of the entire market. From a PnD strategy insvestors will start to look for a very solid project/team and community.
We should be prepared to explain :  What is the reasons for XC to stand so well?

I love the idea of a moderated only Q/A thread for XC. Because questions of news investors would not be lost in the middle of hundred page. Our team could gain time not having to respond severals times the same questions.
Some investors could be discouraged to spend severals hours searching for informations. It should be as simple as possible to understand the value of XC.

As every misfortune it always create opportunity. XC will automatically gain visibility as long as we continue to hold strong together.
Let's prove to the world how XC community/team/project are solid Smiley.

Well said!!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Keep in mind a lot of altcoins investors are loosing a lot of money, it could deeply affect their life.  We should not enjoy it and show some respect.
Our community and investors demionstrate every days how much we trust our team and  project, it's the best free adverstising possible.
Investors sold out on others coins and now have liquidity, they will start to search for very solid investment.
It could change the mindset of the entire market. From a PnD strategy insvestors will start to look for a very solid project/team and community.
We should be prepared to explain :  What is the reasons for XC to stand so well?

I love the idea of a moderated only Q/A thread for XC. Because questions of news investors would not be lost in the middle of hundred page. Our team could gain time not having to respond severals times the same questions.
Some investors could be discouraged to spend severals hours searching for informations. It should be as simple as possible to understand the value of XC.

As every misfortune it always create opportunity. XC will automatically gain visibility as long as we continue to hold strong together.

Excellent post.

Activity: 341

Totally agree with it. Let's show them a safe haven in crypto world by mutual respect.
legendary
+100
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
is DRK reaching the DRK abiss?? lol
We're not talking about DRK in this community Wink

I know I could not resist..

I have actually posted some sympathy on the DRK thread.. As much as they beat up on us in the early days, the way DRK is being trashed is not nice to see. TBH I can hardly believe what I am seeing. I hold zero DRK but my personal view is they are the coin that XC is up against / will co exist with..... The rest are just trash.
We do have a real competitor but there not it..i dare not speak it's name here, but i am buying them up  Tongue so i can dump those mofos for more XC hahahha

I have actually posted some sympathy on the DRK thread.. As much as they beat up on us in the early days, the way DRK is being trashed is not nice to see. TBH I can hardly believe what I am seeing. I hold zero DRK but my personal view is they are the coin that XC is up against / will co exist with..... The rest are just trash.
Activity: 322
Guys.. Not talking "about" cloak.. But the latest farce that seems to have afflicted a coin we all know, I think will mean XC is even more attractive.. I had a small speculative holding there, fingers burnt you could say.. But it just goes to show how important it is to have a committed team. I know we all say it but I will say it again.. What is separating XC more and more is that XC is serious... And its serious about everything, how it delivers, what it is delivering, and the direction its going. Things are being calculated not rushed, the community it growing and fosters an inclusive open environment..

I just don't get how we get overlooked but as I have been saying (for weeks now so good judge am I) .. I really think its coming to and end.. People are getting tired of joke coins... XC can be something truly great.. No other coin I see can say that...

I think this will be an interesting week.

And we don't have to post pictures of women or dog wearing a S on the chest every 3 posts... like the coin that Timerland support.
Activity: 700

Activity: 269
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Guys.. Not talking "about" cloak.. But the latest farce that seems to have afflicted a coin we all know, I think will mean XC is even more attractive.. I had a small speculative holding there, fingers burnt you could say.. But it just goes to show how important it is to have a committed team. I know we all say it but I will say it again.. What is separating XC more and more is that XC is serious... And its serious about everything, how it delivers, what it is delivering, and the direction its going. Things are being calculated not rushed, the community it growing and fosters an inclusive open environment..

I just don't get how we get overlooked but as I have been saying (for weeks now so good judge am I) .. I really think its coming to and end.. People are getting tired of joke coins... XC can be something truly great.. No other coin I see can say that...

Yes! an interesting week Grin

Activity: 700
Activity: 141
I will be laughing my F*cking ass off if DRK goes below 300k LOL

Karma is a bitch

Move to XC is a smart choice.

Nice and stable even with low BTC price
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Karma is a bitch

Move to XC is a smart choice.
Activity: 141

Karma is a bitch
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Embarrassed  buy it on the exchanges like everybody else

The community had been tossing around the idea of proposing buy orders off exchange first so as to help maintain market stability and offer transparency with regards to large sells/buys.

He is free to ask this here IMHO.
[buying it from the exchanges will only help the market because it creates buying support and price can go up]
I suggested people post sell offers, not buy offers.

(After all, lots of people want to buy but not so many want to sell.)

Once an agreement on price and order size is reached it can be executed on-exchange.

Jump to: