Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 537. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Antopolous is writing a chapter on the alt-currencies and XC is not mentionned in either the POS nor the anon sub chapter. Can any of you pm him to add a summary of XC

How can someone write about something if they don't know what's out there?!?!  It's not like XC is an unknown coin....   

Tweeted at him since it's more public

- https://twitter.com/DrasticRaven/status/501130305580060674
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Antopolous is writing a chapter on the alt-currencies and XC is not mentionned in either the POS nor the anon sub chapter. Can any of you pm him to add a summary of XC

How can someone write about something if they don't know what's out there?!?!  It's not like XC is an unknown coin....   
Activity: 324
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hello all

"Whitepaper," a term in cryptoland ostensively used to describe anything from a diagram to a full scholarly presentation, now pertains to this, Dan's diagrammatic summary of Rev 2 RC 1's trustless mixing process.

Some details attendant upon this:

- We anticipate you'll have a lot of questions about this, so Dan will host a Q&A session this evening here. The intention is to use Dan's summary to build up a public record of shared understanding about XC's technology.

- Trustless mixing is highly similar to, though predates, "coinshuffle", a paper for which is accessible here.

- For clarity, XC's trustless mixing is, in a nutshell, a randomised multipath version of coinshuffle on top of the encrypted P2P Xnode communication protocol.

See you later.

Let's add in the link as a regular linked text so people don't get confused:

http://downloads.xc-official.com/XCurrency/xc-rev2_rc1_summary.pdf

Anyone who hasn't read the CoinShuffle whitepaper yet might want to take a look at the following summary: http://crypsys.mmci.uni-saarland.de/projects/CoinShuffle/

Of course XC is way beyond this coinshuffle algo by adding major security through multipath tech!

Dan also created multipath (including something similar to CoinShuffle) before CoinShuffle was published.

Hello all

"Whitepaper," a term in cryptoland ostensively used to describe anything from a diagram to a full scholarly presentation, now pertains to this, Dan's diagrammatic summary of Rev 2 RC 1's trustless mixing process.

- We anticipate you'll have a lot of questions about this, so Dan will host a Q&A session this evening here. The intention is to use Dan's summary to build up a public record of shared understanding about XC's technology.

- Trustless mixing is highly similar to, though predates, "coinshuffle", a paper for which is accessible here.

- For clarity, XC's trustless mixing is, in a nutshell, a randomised multipath version of coinshuffle on top of the encrypted P2P Xnode communication protocol.

See you later.

Anyone who hasn't read the CoinShuffle whitepaper yet might want to take a look at the following summary: http://crypsys.mmci.uni-saarland.de/projects/CoinShuffle/

Of course XC is way beyond this coinshuffle algo by adding major security through multipath tech!
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hello all

See you later.

Hello all

See you later.

Activity: 392
I'm confused...did we get a whitepaper today? I see the coinshuffle whitepaper.
...now pertains to this...
the this is a link
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm confused...did we get a whitepaper today? I see the coinshuffle whitepaper.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Did they announce a time for the Q&A with atcsecure?

Shouldn't there be questions first?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Good old dan.. Great work again team, so dedicated.

Own up, who bought the 17k?
Activity: 616
Did they announce a time for the Q&A with atcsecure?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
hello everyone, whats the news here? 
I have been watching the other markets so not so up to speed on XC .  anything new and Xciting ?
Hello all

See you later.

wowzuh! ok - I got some reading to do apparently
Activity: 392
I have been watching the other markets so not so up to speed on XC .  anything new and Xciting ?
Hello all

See you later.

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Activity: 126

That could be a bad idea if Dan is not the sort of guy that make the show, that's not about answering question but more on doing the show.

Think about Apple at the start i dont think that Apple will be at this place if that was Steve Wozniak that was making the show.

Good points. Although I think if the interviewer is more then capable and they go over the questions before it is recorded that Dan will do fine! Live broadcast would be something for the future
Activity: 661
Would like to watch an interview with dan on youtube discussing the tech behind xc. That would be nice!
Making XCurrency more accessible and convenient to get in tough with.
This is actually golden, it will give Dan all the credit XC needs, probably get him on shows etc.

But I doubt there isn't already some kind of planning on that, so I say leave it to them team, just let them know we want it!  Grin

That could be a bad idea if Dan is not the sort of guy that make the show, that's not about answering question but more on doing the show.

Think about Apple at the start i dont think that Apple will be at this place if that was Steve Wozniak that was making the show.

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Would like to watch an interview with dan on youtube discussing the tech behind xc. That would be nice!
This is actually golden, it will give Dan all the credit XC needs, probably get him on shows etc.

But I doubt there isn't already some kind of planning on that, so I say leave it to them team, just let them know we want it!  Grin
Activity: 121
+1
Jump to: