Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 535. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Quick, view this post before it gets deleted:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8411849

He was proven wrong and now he is trying to grip on to his dignity( like he has any) by manipulating everything you say, but nice work you made him look utterly pathetic BRAVO!!  Cheesy

Told you guys that is what he wanted to do right from the beginning. He has zero interest in anything but to pump his coin and fud all others he feels is a threat.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
we should name XC's multisig..Multisig-NTDM which is the abbreviation of "Not Timerlands Definition of Multisig" what you recon guys? Has a nice ring too it.  Tongue

Ha ha! Awesome.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Embarrassed  buy it on the exchanges like everybody else

The community had been tossing around the idea of proposing buy orders off exchange first so as to help maintain market stability and offer transparency with regards to large sells/buys.

He is free to ask this here IMHO.
[buying it from the exchanges will only help the market because it creates buying support and price can go up]
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
we should name XC's multisig..Multisig-NTDM which is the abbreviation of "Not Timerlands Definition of Multisig" what you recon guys? Has a nice ring too it.  Tongue
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Like this:

If you would like to know more about the "multisig" that XC implements:

- it is not what Timerland defines as multisig

- a diagrammatic summary of XC's trustless mixing, which uses multisig, is here.

- a research paper on "CoinShuffle", published after XC developed trustless mixing but highly similar, is here.

Relevance to this topic: entire.
legendary
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

He was proven wrong and now he is trying to grip on to his dignity( like he has any) by manipulating everything you say, but nice work you made him look utterly pathetic BRAVO!!  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

That troll... not even worth any time responding to him.   He's having his own debate.  He's just to fud XC because he has Super... and look at super today.  Dumped along with Cloak and DRK.  That sure worked well for him.
legendary
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hello XC community, I buy some Xc, but now I have one question.

When I Compile the wallet (ubuntu) I get some warnings (Algo files):

simd.c:1565:5: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_simd_small_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  sc = cc;
     ^
simd.c: In function ‘void init_big(void*, const u32*)’:
simd.c:1576:5: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_simd_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  sc = cc;
     ^
simd.c: In function ‘void update_small(void*, const void*, size_t)’:
simd.c:1587:5: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_simd_small_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  sc = cc;
     ^
simd.c: In function ‘void update_big(void*, const void*, size_t)’:
simd.c:1612:5: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_simd_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  sc = cc;

blake.c: In function ‘void blake64_close(sph_blake_big_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, size_t)’:
blake.c:991:6: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘unsigned char*’ [-fpermissive]
  out = dst;
                                         ^
blake.c:791:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void blake32_init(sph_blake_small_context*, const sph_u32*, const sph_u32*)’ [-fpermissive]
 blake32_init(sph_blake_small_context *sc,
 ^
blake.c: In function ‘void sph_blake224(void*, const void*, size_t)’:
blake.c:1009:23: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_blake_small_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  blake32(cc, data, len);

groestl.c: In function ‘void groestl_big_close(sph_groestl_big_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, size_t)’:
groestl.c:2952:17: warning: variable ‘buf’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
  unsigned char *buf;
                 ^
groestl.c: In function ‘void sph_groestl224_init(void*)’:
groestl.c:3013:28: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_groestl_small_context*’ [-fpermissive]

etc
etc
etc
for jk, keccak, skein etc etc

It's normal?

Someone can help me? Thanks xc community!
No idea? any one else know what's up with this?

Seems these are generic X11 codes and the issue is that they didn't do an explicit cast from void * to each of the individual hashing function required type.     

Does the wallet work though?  If so, I don't think it's a big issue.

Yes, the wallet works perfectly... But why these warnings?
So the q&a is on the XC forum....  So people like those idiots in the fud thread wouldn't be able to ask any questions,   just us lot,  who already pretty much know what's going on.

Would have thought reddit cryptocurrency forum would have been perfect to get a heap more exposure.  Oh well.

I agree with this.  They should open the Q&A up on reddit as well.  Hopefully they will do this.

I think the intention is to have another Q&A at the end of the week after everyone's had some time to reflect on the first Q&A.

I reckon we should do it on Reddit.

I think it's also best for members of the communities to ask the hard questions now so that we can all be ready for the fudsters to come along.   There are too few people asking questions now I think.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
So the q&a is on the XC forum....  So people like those idiots in the fud thread wouldn't be able to ask any questions,   just us lot,  who already pretty much know what's going on.

Would have thought reddit cryptocurrency forum would have been perfect to get a heap more exposure.  Oh well.

I agree with this.  They should open the Q&A up on reddit as well.  Hopefully they will do this.

I think the intention is to have another Q&A at the end of the week after everyone's had some time to reflect on the first Q&A.

Thank you Synechist I think this is the best option. Professional as usual.
legendary

Activity: 978
Looking at DRK, CLOAK and BC I think its amazing how stable the XC price is.  Grin

I never thought cloak would drop this far, did anything bad happen over there or its just whales leaving after weeks?

It was hype all along. No real support. 700 BTC is all it took to hit the floors. Besides, I never even gave it a 0.1% chance to it due to the name. Who the fuck buys Cloak?
Feel the same about all anon coins, except XC of course. Just the name indicates a single shady market most retailers will avoid like ebola. And think that for XC anon is just an option within a large family of other functionality.
But its part of the base so must be perfected first,  can't wait for the day the framework api opens and thousands of third party developers can start dreaming about developing real products.
and even then I will probably not sell from main wallet, maybe some minted coins but that's it.

I just got scarred from bter exchange. and most big holders don't have their xc on exchanges.

Most big holders also won't be selling their XC at this price level.  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Activity: 103
buying 20btc in xc. pm offer.

7 BTC for 2670 XC, cause we know the price is gonna rise Smiley
Activity: 468
Merit: 100

I just got scarred from bter exchange. and most big holders don't have their xc on exchanges.
Activity: 462

The community had been tossing around the idea of proposing buy orders off exchange first so as to help maintain market stability and offer transparency with regards to large sells/buys.

He is free to ask this here IMHO.
Activity: 66
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
buying 20btc in xc. pm offer.
Jump to: