Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 538. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Would like to watch an interview with dan on youtube discussing the tech behind xc. That would be nice!
Making XCurrency more accessible and convenient to get in tough with.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Looking at DRK, CLOAK and BC I think its amazing how stable the XC price is.  Grin

I never thought cloak would drop this far, did anything bad happen over there or its just whales leaving after weeks?

It was hype all along. No real support. 700 BTC is all it took to hit the floors. Besides, I never even gave it a 0.1% chance to it due to the name. Who the fuck buys Cloak?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Looking at DRK, CLOAK and BC I think its amazing how stable the XC price is.  Grin

I never thought cloak would drop this far, did anything bad happen over there or its just whales leaving after weeks?
Activity: 178
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
sorry guys, couldn't hold back, he won't let it die anyway i think, lets give him some work  Smiley
Don't be sorry, but he just wants attention lets not give it to him any more  Wink

youre right.lets see what happens when he gets on page 2, i have the gut feeling tha he will have some new update to share.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
sorry guys, couldn't hold back, he won't let it die anyway i think, lets give him some work  Smiley
Don't be sorry, but he just wants attention lets not give it to him any more  Wink
legendary
nice to know this is considerd as fud on that timerland-self-mod-thread Sad

it's deleted

That bloke has something seriously wrong with him, He is just twisting everything around just too piss us off, He needs to get a GF or something because he has far too much time on his hands.

best thing to do at this point is no one respond to the thread and let it die.

It started off as a legitimate question, and they got their answer in several different responses, but they just dont understand. Either incompotence or sheer determination to value XC is the basis of that thread
Yep i agree i should of listened to who ever said that when he opened the first one i played right into his hands...one day i will learn Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Activity: 196

it's deleted

That bloke has something seriously wrong with him, He is just twisting everything around just too piss us off, He needs to get a GF or something because he has far too much time on his hands.

best thing to do at this point is no one respond to the thread and let it die.

It started off as a legitimate question, and they got their answer in several different responses, but they just dont understand. Either incompotence or sheer determination to devalue XC is the basis of that thread
legendary

it's deleted

Activity: 392

it's deleted

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
The good thing about reddit would be people posting bullshit fud will be down voted,  and genuine questions or what people are most interested in will stay at the top.  Basically no need for a moderated thread.

Edi: and do it on the cryptocurrency sub reddit not our XC one.  Lot more people will see it there.

Yea, my vote is reddit.
Activity: 364
The good thing about reddit would be people posting bullshit fud will be down voted,  and genuine questions or what people are most interested in will stay at the top.  Basically no need for a moderated thread.

Edi: and do it on the cryptocurrency sub reddit not our XC one.  Lot more people will see it there.
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Why not just make a new thread here on the forum were people can just ask whatever they want? may bring in some new investors and kill some of the FUD that's being spread the last few days.

This may be a good idea too (moderated, of course).
You would catch the attention of a lot more people i think.
Here, here !
legendary
Why not just make a new thread here on the forum were people can just ask whatever they want? may bring in some new investors and kill some of the FUD that's being spread the last few days.

You would catch the attention of a lot more people i think.

legendary
Why not just make a new thread here on the forum(And on Reddit) Where people can just ask whatever they want? May bring in some new investors and kill some of the FUD that's being spread the last few days.

I just wanted to clarify that XC's REV2 Mixing solution isn't based on coinshuffle but is similar enough that I thought it would be a good starting point to help get a basic understanding how XC's trust-less technology works.

Hey dan, I think the Q & A should be held in reddit so as many as possible can ask you questions directly, before that a topic in main BTC should be put for people to know you will be there.

Ideally I'd like to collect a list of questions so I can run through them at once and then answer back

well still, curent holders shouldnt be just the ones to ask them, we need new investors (or even FUDers) be able to contact you  easily and directly since you have decided to hold the ama-- our XC forum is kinda slow for that(registrations/approvals etc)

I think reddit would be best as well (for exposure as well as to get a broader range of people asking).  Dan can still collect a list of more techincal Q's and answer them at a later time,  while answering easier ones on the spot.
Activity: 196
excellent, put whatever remaining FUD there is about XC to rest. XC FTW!!

I just want to reiterate the fact that almost all of our competitors have had a significant price drop with the recent Bitcoin dilemma. XC has remained relatively stable which is quite astounding to say the least. We have possibly one of the best communities in the altcoin world. Lets keep it up!
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

I just wanted to clarify that XC's REV2 Mixing solution isn't based on coinshuffle but is similar enough that I thought it would be a good starting point to help get a basic understanding how XC's trust-less technology works.

Hey dan, I think the Q & A should be held in reddit so as many as possible can ask you questions directly, before that a topic in main BTC should be put for people to know you will be there.

Ideally I'd like to collect a list of questions so I can run through them at once and then answer back

well still, curent holders shouldnt be just the ones to ask them, we need new investors (or even FUDers) be able to contact you  easily and directly since you have decided to hold the ama-- our XC forum is kinda slow for that(registrations/approvals etc)
Jump to: