Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 554. (Read 1484191 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I have bought all my Bitcoins from bittylicious (uk)  they accept GBP for other currencies like doge,  drk  etc.  It would be great if we could be added there.  Anyone else from the UK wanna help by emailing them?

I believe we also need quite a bit of uk xc sellers in order for bittylicious to add us.

Yeah good point.  I'm certainly not selling!  

Selling XC now will be like buying a pizza for 10k btc back then.

To this day I regrete not buying BTC when I first heard about it back way early in 13, for if I had and cashed out when it was around 1K.... I would have been set for life.

XC is MY BTC....

I randomly found out about BTC near the very beginning, could mine on my shitty standard pc. I remember thinking "this is pointless I've had my pc on for a week mining and only have about £2 worth."

this was like early 2010. i cant remember how many i had. many hard drive formats later I'll never know. probably for the best.

2010... £2 worth... so that probably would have been worth around 4.9 millions or so   Cry
Activity: 364
I have bought all my Bitcoins from bittylicious (uk)  they accept GBP for other currencies like doge,  drk  etc.  It would be great if we could be added there.  Anyone else from the UK wanna help by emailing them?

I believe we also need quite a bit of uk xc sellers in order for bittylicious to add us.

To this day I regrete not buying BTC when I first heard about it back way early in 13, for if I had and cashed out when it was around 1K.... I would have been set for life.

XC is MY BTC....

I randomly found out about BTC near the very beginning, could mine on my shitty standard pc. I remember thinking "this is pointless I've had my pc on for a week mining and only have about £2 worth."

this was like early 2010. i cant remember how many i had. many hard drive formats later I'll never know. probably for the best.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
XC claimed to be trustless using multisig, can someone point to me some multisig addresses and transactions in the blockchain explorer? I see Mammothcoin test reports published some of their multisig addresses/tx, that I can verify through block explorer. Can I do the same for XC?

Anyone can help please?
i just ordered a curry lol.. (with fiat)
maybe next week, i might go down in history as the fool who spent £10000's worth of XC on a pizza haha.
lol  Smiley

But why did you buy food instead of XC Smiley

LOL, yeah why eat when you can buy xc a nervously look at red and green candlesticks all day. haha

(actually, my mrs paid, i probably woulda bought xc, lol)
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

XC is MY BTC....
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
maybe next week, i might go down in history as the fool who spent £10000's worth of XC on a pizza haha.
lol  Smiley

But why did you buy food instead of XC Smiley

Speaking of Pizza, who's gonna be the first to buy a pizza with XC now we've been added to https://coingateway.net/

www.takeaway.com

It will have to be someone in the UK. Wink  

Yeah good point.  I'm certainly not selling! 

Speaking of Pizza, who's gonna be the first to buy a pizza with XC now we've been added to https://coingateway.net/

www.takeaway.com

It will have to be someone in the UK. Wink 

www.takeaway.com
what is the best bitcoin wallet? (im moving my btc off the exchange)

I use the blockchan.info wallet. or if you have a lot look into making a paper wallet Wink

Activity: 840

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
You can buy XC directly from www.litebit.eu if you didn't know that yet, although it is way more expensive then when you buy Bitcoins first and then exchange them for XC.

I think this would be the perfect timing for a XC>USD , XC>€ market somewhere.

Hello, there is a small exchange called "Bleutrade" i mentioned it some weeks ago that XCurrency is also tradable there but it seems nobody has read it, maybe its because of my status?

Anyways you can trade XC/USD
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/XC/USD

if one of you is going to sign in, maybe you want to use my ref link.
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/773

cheers

cool thanks for the info, missed that, whats the deposit options for dollars?

At the moment there is only http://payeer.com
heres a mail i received from Bleutrade today...USD option was implemented yesterday.

"Now you can trade Bitcoin and other cryptomoedas with US Dollar in Bleutrade.
As you know, we are constantly implementing new solutions in order to facilitate the possibility of expanding the users of our negotiations.
Payeer was the first payment system to be integrated into Bleutrade.
Soon we will bring new innovations to you."
Activity: 882

Hello, there is a small exchange called "Bleutrade" i mentioned it some weeks ago that XCurrency is also tradable there but it seems nobody has read it, maybe its because of my status?

cheers

cool thanks for the info, missed that, whats the deposit options for dollars?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hi guys , been gone for a while,
I really like the position we are in right now after this crypto doom the last couple of days. funny how alts went first and then BTC followed.
A lot of hints in other threads that people look into xc right now.

Would emancipate us futher from BTC and hold of all those anon up and comers acting like some big shot lately. hope this is in the works somewhere. be it cryptsy, better than nothing.

Also funny observation:
 in this hell week for crypto i noticed some weird positive press in major german media. no mention of the latest crash like they used to on every chance. almost advertising BTC in mainstream tv and online media. How was it in your countries?

Similar hoer, and talk of paypal and ebay , making more moves to integrate virtual currencies.

I agree 100% on the XC chatter... Its hard to believe but I do think people are only just catching on to the fact that

A. We are here
B. We are the number 1
C. We are a platform as much as a currency and are building something much more than just a coin
D. We have a non vaporware dev who is making this his life mission to do something amazing, and he has the capability / team behind him to back it up

Could not be much happier here at this point.... And thats with XC @ 160!

cheers
Activity: 882
Hi guys , been gone for a while,
I really like the position we are in right now after this crypto doom the last couple of days. funny how alts went first and then BTC followed.
A lot of hints in other threads that people look into xc right now.

Would emancipate us futher from BTC and hold of all those anon up and comers acting like some big shot lately. hope this is in the works somewhere. be it cryptsy, better than nothing.

Also funny observation:
 in this hell week for crypto i noticed some weird positive press in major german media. no mention of the latest crash like they used to on every chance. almost advertising BTC in mainstream tv and online media. How was it in your countries?

Jump to: