Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 595. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
It works perfectly for most people actually.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
legendary
Thank you for being respectful.

I'm having trouble with my Microsoft Windows software, and Bill Gates doesn't personally troubleshoot it with me..

Conclusion: Windows is broken and Microsoft doesn't care... So I'm going to sell all of my Microsoft stock, and tell the whole world about it.

This is what you sound like. If you make investment decisions based on this logic, I feel sorry for you. Majority of issues are a result of user error. All of XC's privacy features are working for me. Ever stop to think the issue is on your end?

And even if the issue is not on your end, we are still in a beta phase. Please stop thinking the world revolves around you and Dan needs to stop everything he's doing to help you.  Consider yourself fortune that Dan even responds to such a self-entitled prick.

XC's privacy features work. End of story.

Cool story bro. If it was easy then Dan on multiple occasions would have found the problem. Strange, still doesn't work. Dan didn't seek me out, I messaged him asking if he could remote my PC, he said sure and we arranged times multiple times. He very well could have turned it down but opted to.

XC's privacy features don't work. End of story.

You're in an extreme minority, having issues with the anon transfer. It works for me and the vast majority of people perfectly.

What you mean to say, is the privacy features don't work FOR YOU.

I'm sure Dan will fix it when he is able to.

Why do you keep spamming the topic?

Fixed.

I keep posting because people keep harassing me and I have every right to post here considering I still will have some holdings. So no, not going away. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

I'm having trouble with my Microsoft Windows software, and Bill Gates doesn't personally troubleshoot it with me..

Conclusion: Windows is broken and Microsoft doesn't care... So I'm going to sell all of my Microsoft stock, and tell the whole world about it.

This is what you sound like. If you make investment decisions based on this logic, I feel sorry for you. Majority of issues are a result of user error. All of XC's privacy features are working for me. Ever stop to think the issue is on your end?

And even if the issue is not on your end, we are still in a beta phase. Please stop thinking the world revolves around you and Dan needs to stop everything he's doing to help you.  Consider yourself fortune that Dan even responds to such a self-entitled prick.

Cool story bro. If it was easy then Dan on multiple occasions would have found the problem. Strange, still doesn't work. Dan didn't seek me out, I messaged him asking if he could remote my PC, he said sure and we arranged times multiple times. He very well could have turned it down but opted to.

XC's privacy features don't work. End of story.

You're in an extreme minority, having issues with the anon transfer. It works for me and the vast majority of people perfectly.

What you mean to say, is the privacy features don't work FOR YOU.

I'm sure Dan will fix it when he is able to.

Why do you keep spamming the topic?
legendary

Lol because you're been so respectful, right?

Considering I haven't stooped to name calling, I'd say I have been taking the higher road and being respectful. Voicing a concern about a broken feature shouldn't result in backlash. Hypocritical code of conduct if you ask me.
legendary

And even if the issue is not on your end, we are still in a beta phase. Please stop thinking the world revolves around you and Dan needs to stop everything he's doing to help you.  Consider yourself fortune that Dan even responds to such a self-entitled prick.

XC's privacy features don't work for everyone. End of story.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Lol because you're been so respectful, right?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Wow, longest thread I've ever seen.  Lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Can someone link me to the XC paperwallet info?  It's about 50 pages back at the rate we've been going...
Activity: 84

I'm having trouble with my Microsoft Windows software...

This is what you sound like. If you make investment decisions based on this logic, I feel sorry for you. Majority of issues are a result of user error. All of XC's privacy features are working to for me. Ever stop to think the issue is on your end?

And even if the issue is not on your end, we are still in a beta phase. Please stop thinking the world revolves around you and Dan needs to stop everything he's doing to help you.  Consider yourself fortune that Dan even responds to such a self entitled prick.

+1000
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Just to change gears a little I wanted to circle back to the poker topic.  I texted one of my friends who plays professionally and gave him some info on XC and he said he would tell some others about it... I'm not sure if theres been much convo on the xctalk forum but getting a weekly sit n go going with XC'ers would be pretty awesome.
legendary
You're too much. Now you're only a concerned investor, whereas several weeks ago you questioned my reasons for liquidating and chastised others in the community for having xc on mp. See you later guy.

"The difference between then and now is that no fixes happened"

Well at least one fix happened. I now have a working OSX wallet, but I wasn't complaining about that every five minutes. Yes, it is still buggy, and yes I'm a patient adult.

Fixes as it relates to private transfers. No doubt about it, plenty of other fixes and updates from then till now.
Activity: 84
You're too much. Now you're only a concerned investor, whereas several weeks ago you questioned my reasons for liquidating and chastised others in the community for having xc on mp. See you later guy.

"The difference between then and now is that no fixes happened"

Well at least one fix happened. I now have a working OSX wallet, but I wasn't complaining about that every five minutes. Yes, it is still buggy, and yes I'm a patient adult.
legendary
For people anxious for my coins, no buys or activity on MP. All talk and no walk it seems.

I would if I could, but I've got a lot invested already.  Sorry you've had problems with the private transaction feature, I wish you luck in your future cyrpto endeavors.

Love that headline!  Thank you to the team for putting out this PR campaign.
legendary
For people anxious for my coins, no buys or activity on MP. All talk and no walk it seems.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Apparently Dan fell asleep ...

You're making us all fall asleep.
Activity: 70
Jump to: