Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 609. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Activity: 126
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8248785

Dan's agreed to do another code review, eh?

A good thing in my opinion. Hope to have the same kind of colaboration in the future
Activity: 163
this could easily be construed as both off-topic and corny but i'm a girl so i hope it's easily forgiven. at the same time i've felt extremely privileged to be witness to this thread these last couple of months, my life is in turmultuous transition and so a certain amount of anxiety accompanies the transitioning of this coin ...particularly watching the fud and whale. so i periodically watch this video to help find my center. but this morning when i watched it, i didn't so much think of me but of dan (and the rest of the xc team) and i thought about all his (their) brilliance and what it is they are really doing. it is MASSIVE and i can only begin to imagine what it must be like to be in the eye of that storm. and so, if any of them get a 10 minute break, i just wanted to share this. when i seen this, i see you: carry on! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j35s9nUn4IA

thanks, i cried
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Thank you Bisky. Empathy is a beautiful thing.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 462
this could easily be construed as both off-topic and corny but i'm a girl so i hope it's easily forgiven. at the same time i've felt extremely privileged to be witness to this thread these last couple of months, my life is in turmultuous transition and so a certain amount of anxiety accompanies the transitioning of this coin ...particularly watching the fud and whale. so i periodically watch this video to help find my center. but this morning when i watched it, i didn't so much think of me but of dan (and the rest of the xc team) and i thought about all his (their) brilliance and what it is they are really doing. it is MASSIVE and i can only begin to imagine what it must be like to be in the eye of that storm. and so, if any of them get a 10 minute break, i just wanted to share this. when i seen this, i see you: carry on! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j35s9nUn4IA

NAHKO & Medicine for the People!!! I love them, I met them last summer at a festival. They're such great people with a great message.

It's totally relevant. The XC team is making a difference with their work and so are we by adopting and promoting the technology that can add a little extra freedom to this world. Thanks for posting!
Activity: 121
legendary
legendary

This doesn't belong here. This is a thread about XC. I am sure there is a proper forum in which discussion about that issue should take place, but it's not here.

[More stuff about Jasin]

Organiser, this issue's relevance to XC has been settled. Please acknowledge this and stop repeating yourself.

I've followed your remarks on the Litecoin thread and am not enamoured of your approach.

I'd appreciate it if you'd not transplant it here.

Activity: 378

This doesn't belong here. This is a thread about XC. I am sure there is a proper forum in which discussion about that issue should take place, but it's not here.

Sorry, but I think it does belong here. You can make claims about them being unrelated, but Jasin is a high profile person on your own web site. Whether you think so or not, by defending him you are passively endorsing him as a professional (especially with his "impressive" resume on the site).

Take this as an example. Remember Enron? All of those guys were not only part of Enron, but also on the corporate boards of many, many Fortune 500 companies. When the fraudulent behavior came out, did they come out and say "well Enron isn't what Ken Lay does here"? No. Why? Because if you have an unethical person involved in your company/project it does indeed have implications to your project.

Activity: 126

Yes, pretty much all the crypto news sites are being contacted.

Basically the crypto world is finally realising that XC is not some marginal and shady project.

We've all known this for months - and for this our investments will be the most profitable - but it takes this long for the word to leak out.

What every early adopter needs to do is market the living daylights out of XC.

Most people in this community have gone all in, and so it's essential that we get new people involved.

If you can't put the price up by buying, put it up by raising awareness of XC's awesome tech!
I feel a lot of things, but bagholder ... forget it ... no way, no how.... Im in no way a XC bagholder, im an early adaptor ...
I vote to ban the word combination "XC" and "bagholder" in the same sentence

Hear, hear!

Bagholders hold to dump! Early adopters hold for different reasons

Activity: 978

Yes, pretty much all the crypto news sites are being contacted.

Basically the crypto world is finally realising that XC is not some marginal and shady project.

We've all known this for months - and for this our investments will be the most profitable - but it takes this long for the word to leak out.

What every bagholder needs to do is market the living daylights out of XC.

Most people in this community have gone all in, and so it's essential that we get new people involved.

If you can't put the price up by buying, put it up by raising awareness of XC's awesome tech!
I feel a lot of things, but bagholder ... forget it ... no way, no how.... Im in no way a XC bagholder, im an early adaptor ...
I vote to ban the word combination "XC" and "bagholder" in the same sentence

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Just wanted to post an update to the community

* Wallet v2.47h_RC2  - if your using XChat please update, numerous improvements :-)

* ISO for LIVE CD is only 64bit at this time for those having issues on boot
- updates are coming to the ISO as I "hardened" the OS and implement custom security measures

Dan
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say that yesterday's news was excellent!  Great news, great delivery, I wouldn't expect anything less from this team.  The paid PR will help nudge us further in the right direction, making more people aware of XC's steady development.  Not worried about price at the moment, just that we keep progressing forward, and oh how we are!  Keep up the awesome work!

Activity: 364
I just hit up Coindesk to give them some info on all the recent updates.
Jump to: