Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 610. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
i would also like to make a small donation of 50 XC coins to help in any way that may be need it ( i would like to donate more but that is all i can afford at the moment ) please let me know what to to. also keep in mind that i am going to work in a few minutes so i hope you let me know before i leave home, if not will do it later tonight. Cheesy Wink Wink

Hey, thank you legoman!

You're welcome to donate to:

The XC PR Fund: XULwYMBDXEfkQAmD8N9Hb95kGkCnKrRSQx

The XC DeFUD Fund: XN77DGRr2ZhEeojQkft9eJXJMq4HxoJTCD

I'm not trying to make waves but I remember the word was that the money needed for a proper advertising and marketing campaign was coming from the pre-mine. Or, maybe that's to advertise and market rev 3?

At the moment the pre-mine is paying all our devs. And there are several.

Every little bit helps.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
i would also like to make a small donation of 50 XC coins to help in any way that may be need it ( i would like to donate more but that is all i can afford at the moment ) please let me know what to to. also keep in mind that i am going to work in a few minutes so i hope you let me know before i leave home, if not will do it later tonight. Cheesy Wink Wink

Thank you sir!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Hey, thank you legoman!

I'm not trying to make waves but I remember the word was that the money needed for a proper advertising and marketing campaign was coming from the pre-mine. Or, maybe that's to advertise and market rev 3?
legendary

Yes, pretty much all the crypto news sites are being contacted.

Basically the crypto world is finally realising that XC is not some marginal and shady project.

We've all known this for months - and for this our investments will be the most profitable - but it takes this long for the word to leak out.

What every bagholder needs to do is market the living daylights out of XC.

Most people in this community have gone all in, and so it's essential that we get new people involved.

If you can't put the price up by buying, put it up by raising awareness of XC's awesome tech!

Activity: 840
The news yesterday was pretty amazing, but I'm shocked that we got almost no market response from it.

I dont think many ppl outside this thread knew about all the big news. The PR release should help with that  Cool

this, we are all loaded with xc to the max, I'm happy about yahoo finance but right now it would be more important that some more crypto related news outlets pick up the release like ccn did.
Is there any contact to coindesk and the likes? hope they plan some coverage.
I still think the majority in BCT  overlooks XC, most new members sound surprised when they post here the first time like they had a complete different picture of XC. but this will change in the next days and weeks.

Basically the crypto world is finally realising that XC is not some marginal and shady project.

We've all known this for months - and for this our investments will be the most profitable - but it takes this long for the word to leak out.

We also need your help though. Remember all these coins are being paid by ads and unique vistors so:

spam @coindesk and demand and xc article. Wink
legendary
The news yesterday was pretty amazing, but I'm shocked that we got almost no market response from it.

I dont think many ppl outside this thread knew about all the big news. The PR release should help with that  Cool

this, we are all loaded with xc to the max, I'm happy about yahoo finance but right now it would be more important that some more crypto related news outlets pick up the release like ccn did.
I still think the majority in BCT  overlooks XC, most new members sound surprised when they post here the first time like they had a complete different picture of XC. but this will change in the next days and weeks.

Maybe we need to start using some cheap marketing tactics.  Make the heading a question and add "Bitcoin" in the article.  Is XCurrency the Next Bitcoin? Just a thought.

I think it'll be fine once the rev 2, 2.5, and 3 pr come out and the progress continues at its rapid pace.
Activity: 882

legendary

Hey, thank you legoman!

Activity: 66
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Maybe we need to start using some cheap marketing tactics.  Make the heading a question and add "Bitcoin" in the article.  Is XCurrency the Next Bitcoin? Just a thought.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Anyone got full access to the wall street journal? http://online.wsj.com/articles/china-issues-new-restrictions-on-messaging-apps-1407405666?mod=trending_now_9 this is an article about new Chinese government restrictions on messaging apps and the obligation for Chinese citizens to use their real name online. There seems to be a massive migration to 'wechat' well, that ain't so private. We should get our xchat and tor sticks more known in China. I read the summary of the article on a Dutch website, but I can't open the full article because I am on mobile. If even 10 percent of those wechat users switch to XC...

i wish i had waited to buy more today ( i bought last night at 181 ) but no worries, i know this is just the beginning. thanks XC TEAM  for everything you have done for as, i hope one day we can return it with interests  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i believe in XC and i hold my coins, but everyday i hear the same "its just the beginning".. so when it will be at stage "not only the beginning"? Cheesy
Activity: 66
i wish i had waited to buy more today ( i bought last night at 181 ) but no worries, i know this is just the beginning. thanks XC TEAM  for everything you have done for as, i hope one day we can return it with interests  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 308
totally miss this coin until now!

a coin that have a thread with more than 1000 pages must have something to say! I'm looking for more info!

Welcome to the community, we're happy to have you along for the ride.
legendary
totally miss this coin until now!

a coin that have a thread with more than 1000 pages must have something to say! I'm looking for more info!

Here come the rest of BTC talk now.  I heard wayyyy earlier on this thread someone mention about the 1000 page indicator.  Looks like to be true.

Something like this:

XC has more threads she said to Ted.  Ted then told Ned that the coin could not be dead.  The thread grew so long it led Ted and Ned and even Fred out of his Shed to the thread instead.  What is this Coin, was in Infared?! I was invisible until page 1000, they said.  This coin was clearly ahead Ted told Ned.  Fred scrolled back, to much to read, he ended up dead.  Some things are better left un said.  This coin called XC has privacy imbed, Dans the master never misled.  So off we go to page 2001.  See you there for another usless rhyme and some fun.

-dunno why i did this.

Some impressive rhymes, adds character to the thread, well done.
Jump to: