Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 692. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
No rush to go up really quick. Yes, it seems like all these coins are massively undervalued.

As more people invest in the future the price will grow.

Together we will put companies out of business.

At least us the early adopters will be rich in digital money and will figure out a way to use it to buy goods with.

Companies are being built based off our personal info. We are taking away what they need to survive by using XC and CLOAK and any other coins that pop up.

That's why it is best to have some money in each. What if 1 coin goes up 20x from here and another coin goes up 50x. What if a new coin comes out we can buy early and it ends up going 500x.

People need to look at the big picture. This is going to impact the world. Money is moving to this. There are only a limited number of coins and basically unlimited money. Together we will get rich. Just give it a few months / years since there are more coins we need to wait on more money. It was nice when everyone was just focusing on LTC. Now we have multiple coins everyone wants to invest in.

Of course this could go up really quick too if a lot of money moves in quick. Next altcoin boom could be happening soon. Smart money buying now.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
I don't know why anyone messes around with other altcoins?  Shit that includes myself. Undecided

XYZ coin dev bets out on the flop.  Hmmmm...."I think other coin dev is bluffing...yeah he aint got shit.  I'm holding XC with a draw to crypto domination...thinking...thinking...thinking.  Fuck it! I raise, ALL-IN!" Cool Cool Cool Cool

More like re-rise all in pre with XC like it's pocket AA

We can still get a bad beat but I think we will scoop a big pot most of the time.

By any chance you played poker professionally at some point in your life ?
Activity: 322
Is there a minimum number of XC you must have in your wallet to earn from staking?  I think I setup staking correctly but have not been earning any XC for the past few days

Not really as it is about coin age..  Takes on average ten+ days

bittorrent is developing xchat.

http://labs.bittorrent.com/experiments/bleep/index.html

Really dude. bittorent? Seriously guys.

Xchat and Bleep, XC and BT

I think we were supposed to have some type of UI design contest or something.   Teka or Synechist correct me if I am wrong please.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I hodl cloak, dark, AND xc.  I expect to go to each separate thread and read about the specific coin in the subject line without discussion of other coins.  Please stop thread pollution.   Cry
Well
Activity: 293
Is there a minimum number of XC you must have in your wallet to earn from staking?  I think I setup staking correctly but have not been earning any XC for the past few days
I think you have to have at least 10.
Activity: 126
XC
Is there a minimum number of XC you must have in your wallet to earn from staking?  I think I setup staking correctly but have not been earning any XC for the past few days

Not really as it is about coin age..  Takes on average ten+ days

Xchat and Bleep, XC and BT
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
It will be interesting to see if 170k resistance can be broken. Last times it didn't. I hope it will because I'm only holding Smiley
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Is there a minimum number of XC you must have in your wallet to earn from staking?  I think I setup staking correctly but have not been earning any XC for the past few days

Not really as it is about coin age..  Takes on average ten+ days

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Still xcelling in the anon arena, and in spite of constant improvements, still heavily undervalued in the generic uninformed circles. Infos are hard to avoid though, in this age of ours, and it won't be long now until XC receives its due recognition.

Keep up this xceptional progress to a more liberated world, and may Athena patron your endeavors!
XC

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Activity: 318
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Large pic removed

Since you posted here... can you help me ask people that knows what's going on about these questions?

1. Why does POSA Node #1 (Purple) sends 50 Cloak to Joe?   If Node 1 already send him 50 cloak, then why goes through all the other Pink/white/yellow boxes?
2. Why does Joe need to "Find PoSA Node #2" (Pink box first arrow from Joe)?
3. How does Joe send the _PoSA address to Alt?  Direct IP?
4. Where does PoSA #2 gets the funds from to send out?

post tech discussion to cloak forums regarding cloak - I can answer them there for you if you want.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

***The XC Daily Update***

Hello all

It's been confirmed by the developers that XChat will include voice calling in post-Rev 3 editions, and video calling further into the future.

So basically we have a decentralised, private, Skype.

Here's to the future!

That sounds amazing, really looking forward to this!

Any more details on how it might work?

Thats pretty sweet.  Will it be free to use, or cost like a transaction fee?  Is it a direct client to client connection?

Please don't charge user for calling. FREE will bring a massive user and then dev could provide some additional services for profit, such as  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
We can learn from LINE.

Do you not see how this will work already ?  The fee will be charged by the xnodes.  You are an XNODE already.  You will MAKE fees off other peoples forwarded encrypted transactions and chats etc... basically everyone will be making fees off the whole network by DESIGN.  Having your xnode open will make you PASSIVE revenue by design.  Your wallet will PAY you while you are shopping and banging your wife. 
XC
Large pic removed

Since you posted here... can you help me ask people that knows what's going on about these questions?

Bro, It's not right place to discuss tech details of other coin. LOL just ignore it.
That just pollute our thread.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
They are making a dumbed down connect the dots version for the mentally challenged.
Activity: 322
Large pic removed

1. Why does POSA Node #1 (Purple) sends 50 Cloak to Joe?   If Node 1 already send him 50 cloak, then why goes through all the other Pink/white/yellow boxes?
2. Why does Joe need to "Find PoSA Node #2" (Pink box first arrow from Joe)?
3. How does Joe send the _PoSA address to Alt?  Direct IP?
4. Where does PoSA #2 gets the funds from to send out?
XC

Hello all

It's been confirmed by the developers that XChat will include voice calling in post-Rev 3 editions, and video calling further into the future.

Here's to the future!

Thats pretty sweet.  Will it be free to use, or cost like a transaction fee?  Is it a direct client to client connection?

Please don't charge user for calling. FREE will bring a massive user and then dev could provide some additional services for profit, such as  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
We can learn from LINE.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Hello all

Here's to the future!

free to use for every1, fees not currently set, direct P2P, or so I remember by Dan's post. I might be corrected though
Activity: 445

Hello all

Here's to the future!

Jump to: