Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 693. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
So once Rev 2.5 is released I'll start a google doc so we can have a list of everyones address on XChat for easy access to EM, sound good?

That sounds good.   In the meantime, can't hurt to have it in your sig so that people can start to wonder what this XChat thing is.

Good idea, I'll add mine soon.
Anyone still have that Synechist gif?  I need to save that for future use.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Suggest Dan to separate chat key and wallet key by default, since we'll support voice and video chat.
If your face is captured and there's no anonymity when you send money.
We shall be very careful when opening camera.

This was my main concern IMO, I hate to have it all tied together making it easier to spot who has what ect ect...
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

For those asking about Cloak coin, all I can say is that if the dev can/wants to provide a working -qt wallet, I would be more than glad to analyze it and write up a report on my results

You want to have a look into a "work in progress" closed-source feature of a competing coin? Are you out of your mind sir?

is the QT client available for download? I'm not asking for the source code

http://www.cloakcoin.com/

install in a VM if you are concerned what it might do... but from what I have tested it does work

BUMP....

Bitcad4u was personally invited into the private test IRC for CLOAK PoSA he can confirm its working... actually any1 who downloaded the public beta could confirm it was working... and PoSA is not cloaksend1.0

Yes it is true - I also helped test earlier versions of the XC multipath wallets on irc and helped test earlier version of XChat.  I am not trying to hype up cloak here, was just answering Dans question and offering my personal opinion on it.  Both systems work, XC, and Cloak - who will win ? VHS, or BETA ? Wink  - time will tell.  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
Suggest Dan to separate chat key and wallet key by default, since we'll support voice and video chat.
If your face is captured and there's no anonymity when you send money.
We shall be very careful when opening camera.
Activity: 196
lol pook is a fuckhead, no one should pay any attention to him. put him on your ignore list
Activity: 205
Merit: 105
【Ƀ】➔ ☽

***The XC Daily Update***

Hello all

It's been confirmed by the developers that XChat will include voice calling in post-Rev 3 editions, and video calling further into the future.

So basically we have a decentralised, private, Skype.

Here's to the future!

That sounds amazing, really looking forward to this!

Any more details on how it might work?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
pookie is obviously crazy.  CLK thread is full of DRK meanie heads.
Activity: 261

The guy who released the pastebin log is not an active member of this community. He may have an investment in XC, but saying XC fanboys are going into another thread and causing FUD is not correct. Who are these members? I have been following Cloak and see no XC members doing what pookie is accusing them of.  Fucking coin Tribalism... cant stand it!

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Why would XC help cloak after pookie, their marketing guy, trolls this thread 24/7?

Because Dan's comments about it surfaced.  Remember how the XC community got up in arms when the DRK dev posted that tweet?  Someone owes a community to clear the air.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Why would XC help cloak after pookie, their marketing guy, trolls this thread 24/7?
So once Rev 2.5 is released I'll start a google doc so we can have a list of everyones address on XChat for easy access to EM, sound good?
Not quite good.
google doc is hard to access for some countries. why not just open a thread in our forum and we could post address?

Good call, I'll do that instead.
Activity: 126
XC
Not quite good.
google doc is hard to access for some countries. why not just open a thread in our forum and we could post address?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Keep up the good work dev. Liking the progress on this coin, its been through alot unfortunately, but you have been resolute through it all and have kept executing the roadmap which is great to see.
Activity: 322

That sounds good.   In the meantime, can't hurt to have it in your sig so that people can start to wonder what this XChat thing is.
So once Rev 2.5 is released I'll start a google doc so we can have a list of everyones address for XChat in the community, sound good?
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Teka plz remove every single post not connected to the MAC or latest windows releases, with my last post included ofc. Seriously. its for the best.
A neutron walks into a bar and asks "How much for a beer?"

The bartender says, "For you? No charge."

Ok lets get this shit back on track. 
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
I hodl cloak, dark, AND xc.  I expect to go to each separate thread and read about the specific coin in the subject line without discussion of other coins.  Please stop thread pollution.   Cry

Well said
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
I hodl cloak, dark, AND xc.  I expect to go to each separate thread and read about the specific coin in the subject line without discussion of other coins.  Please stop thread pollution.   Cry
Jump to: