Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 695. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

For those asking about Cloak coin, all I can say is that if the dev can/wants to provide a working -qt wallet, I would be more than glad to analyze it and write up a report on my results

You want to have a look into a "work in progress" closed-source feature of a competing coin? Are you out of your mind sir?

is the QT client available for download? I'm not asking for the source code

no he,s saying he will proof check it for them ( and say its ligit / maby say someting needs to be tweeked ) and give proof ( a way every one here in crypto should work TOGETHER ) help eatch other were posible  U MORON
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

For those asking about Cloak coin, all I can say is that if the dev can/wants to provide a working -qt wallet, I would be more than glad to analyze it and write up a report on my results

You want to have a look into a "work in progress" closed-source feature of a competing coin? Are you out of your mind sir?

Give him a break, dude.  The cinnicoin dev did it for XC.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

is the QT client available for download? I'm not asking for the source code
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hey guys I've been crazy busy at work all day did I miss anything??

***The XC Daily Update***

Hello all

It's been confirmed by the developers that XChat will include voice calling in post-Rev 3 editions, and video calling further into the future.

So basically we have a decentralised, private, Skype.

Here's to the future!

I know its a few months out but I will be purchasing a new phone within the next two months.  Any idea what mobile platforms you will be developing the app for?

The first release will be on android

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Hello all

It's been confirmed by the developers that XChat will include voice calling in post-Rev 3 editions, and video calling further into the future.

Here's to the future!

I know its a few months out but I will be purchasing a new phone within the next two months.  Any idea what mobile platforms you will be developing the app for?

Get a G3... I have it and love it.
Activity: 252

Hello all

Here's to the future!

Activity: 364

Yes, you did miss something! first buy more cheap XC, then get a chair and a drink. Then fasten your seatbelt and read it back.

After that you can thank the XC team for their hard work:D

Hello all

Here's to the future!

There isn't even a gif worthy of this amazingness... I just cracked a beer, cheers to all the XC'ers out there.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
anyone else here wake up and before anything immediate check the XC price and forums ? ... I remember doing this when Bitcoin was 2 dollars... :>

Indeed.. always checking prices. Its addictive. At the same time im tired shit off it.

Hey - and I thought it was only me! It's addictive and really irritating at the same time. We should have
listened to that Chinese banker guy who advised everyone to walk away from bitcoin and choose life.

Hi, my name's ssmc2 and I am a XC/BTC price checking-caholic.
This one?  Yeah, I like it.  It's supposed to be a joke btw.

No yetiripper Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This one?  Yeah, I like it.  It's supposed to be a joke btw.
Activity: 196
anyone else here wake up and before anything immediate check the XC price and forums ? ... I remember doing this when Bitcoin was 2 dollars... :>

Indeed.. always checking prices. Its addictive. At the same time im tired shit off it.

Hey - and I thought it was only me! It's addictive and really irritating at the same time. We should have
listened to that Chinese banker guy who advised everyone to walk away from bitcoin and choose life.

Please leave with dignity.

Cry Cry Cry

Seriously, that kinda hurts.

Shock horror, your a "newbie" whats your real ID?

yetiripper

Yes this is a noob account too, but you know me:
Quote from: Artoodeetoo
Hey mate, I like your posts in DRK, maybe we should just start reposting the "questions" from the DRK trolls in the XC thread straight back into the DRK thread as valid queries lol

I was actually hoping you were lying because damn that username is epic.
Activity: 196

Yes.
Activity: 270

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

Hello all

Here's to the future!

Jump to: