Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 694. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Oh ok so we need clarification from your dev team? as if your dev team has some authority and sheriff status over other coins...  wow XC is sooOOO innovative! BAHAHAHA!!!! such a fail coin...

No trolling here please.

If XC supporters are trolling in Cloak, be the bigger man and don't do the same or else this won't stop.

Agreed, in the end this hurts both coins.  I really, really, dont want a repeat of the XC/DRK drama... it was a pain in the ass to everyone involved.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Oh ok so we need clarification from your dev team? as if your dev team has some authority and sheriff status over other coins...  wow XC is sooOOO innovative! BAHAHAHA!!!! such a fail coin...

No trolling here please.

If XC supporters are trolling in Cloak, be the bigger man and don't do the same or else this won't stop.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Friendly reminder :

Please don't hate on other coins in this thread. Other coins have a similar devoted community like us here at XC. Attacking the fundamentals of other coins is unprofessional. Also, remember that fud sticks to whoever posts it. We pride ourselves in being cool headed and courteous, whenever another coin gains some market recognition, congratulate them and focus on our own task. Remember that on a strategic level all coins that have legitimate development are an attempt to be free from the oppressive banking system and or privacy infringement. We are all pioneers albeit with different stakes or claims, battles should be fought against our shared adversary, not among ourselves.

Regardless if you support DRK, CLOAK or XC we are all crypto brothers.

Will everyone please read this post and try to keep things on track in here.  Enough of the back and forth, everyone is free to support the crypto they want, we all want freedom, privacy, and innovation.  Competition is a good thing.  Thank you.

Agreed, let's change the topic.
Friendly reminder :

Please don't hate on other coins in this thread. Other coins have a similar devoted community like us here at XC. Attacking the fundamentals of other coins is unprofessional. Also, remember that fud sticks to whoever posts it. We pride ourselves in being cool headed and courteous, whenever another coin gains some market recognition, congratulate them and focus on our own task. Remember that on a strategic level all coins that have legitimate development are an attempt to be free from the oppressive banking system and or privacy infringement. We are all pioneers albeit with different stakes or claims, battles should be fought against our shared adversary, not among ourselves.

Regardless if you support DRK, CLOAK or XC we are all crypto brothers.

Will everyone please read this post and try to keep things on track in here.  Enough of the back and forth, everyone is free to support the crypto they want, we all want freedom, privacy, and innovation.  Competition is a good thing.  Thank you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Once the qt wallet is analyzed by XC devs and an official statement is made, can't our two communities just shake hands and agree we both have awesome devs & innovative coins and move on with our lives?

Trolls gonna troll either way on both sides. Can't be avoided.
Thanks to everyone for staying civil... lets get this back on track.

Anyone wanna tackle the paper wallet request that was posted a couple days ago? Theres a good size bounty out there.

I'm working on it.  I have the addresses and private keys working and I am now trying to make the wallet look nice.  I am by no means a graphic designer, so it is a bit of a struggle for me. Smiley

I basically forked from https://github.com/litecoin-project/liteaddress.org

Here is what it currently looks like, I still need to go through and change all references to Litecoin in the HTML.

http://imgur.com/H7awnkF

If anyone has some better ideas, or can produce some really nice looking art for the wallet, let me know, we can share the bounty.

Laredo7mm,

Check your PM's. I can help with that.

Thrash

Thank you both, very excited about this collaboration.
 that XChat will include voice calling in post-Rev 3 editions, Grin
Activity: 840
To all the cloak newcomers, please refrain from posting massive hype images. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1288
I have feeling that next price level is 250k for XC... Without any hard pumps...

XC vs CLOAK is much more valuable indeed
Activity: 756

please lets end this cloak discussion, I was just responding to numerous posts and pm's....until I do my own review, I have no official statement on cloak

Thank You,

Dan

Here's your PoSA Qt wallet.  Delivered from TheDagger.  Smiley

https://mega.co.nz/#!JMV1gQDC!Nm_b59BYUgNee9OKqXhw2VOHBY8jHQGVfjJsMFvpllo

Got it... will do up a review this weekend

"[02:01] <@alty> https://mega.co.nz/#!JMV1gQDC!Nm_b59BYUgNee9OKqXhw2VOHBY8jHQGVfjJsMFvpllo  <<< we're on .27 atm but that is .25, they're free to look"
Activity: 266

please lets end this cloak discussion, I was just responding to numerous posts and pm's....until I do my own review, I have no official statement on cloak

Thank You,

Dan

Here's your PoSA Qt wallet.  Delivered from TheDagger.  Smiley

https://mega.co.nz/#!JMV1gQDC!Nm_b59BYUgNee9OKqXhw2VOHBY8jHQGVfjJsMFvpllo
Activity: 415
stupid sellers on cryptsy....if you want some cheap coins go there and buy. dont have left any btc, otherwise I would

thanks for tip got 90 xc all i can afford. thanks again
Activity: 756

Thank You,

Dan
Activity: 140
Dan, the brilliant mind, wasted for some rats like Cloak? Come on... Why this waste of time?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

For those asking about Cloak coin, all I can say is that if the dev can/wants to provide a working -qt wallet, I would be more than glad to analyze it and write up a report on my results

You want to have a look into a "work in progress" closed-source feature of a competing coin? Are you out of your mind sir?

is the QT client available for download? I'm not asking for the source code

http://www.cloakcoin.com/

install in a VM if you are concerned what it might do... but from what I have tested it does work

BUMP....

Bitcad4u was personally invited into the private test IRC for CLOAK PoSA he can confirm its working... actually any1 who downloaded the public beta could confirm it was working... and PoSA is not cloaksend1.0

Not interested in anonymous devs hiding behind a cloak. It was nice short term but I'll stick with XC! The future is very bright!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

For those asking about Cloak coin, all I can say is that if the dev can/wants to provide a working -qt wallet, I would be more than glad to analyze it and write up a report on my results

You want to have a look into a "work in progress" closed-source feature of a competing coin? Are you out of your mind sir?

is the QT client available for download? I'm not asking for the source code

http://www.cloakcoin.com/

install in a VM if you are concerned what it might do... but from what I have tested it does work
Activity: 952

You could private message thedagger requesting a working -qt wallet. Not sure if he's following every coin thread here.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Sorry, but having a freaking centralized feature (cloaksend), hosted on a freaking hosting on the internet...HuhHuhHuhHuh??!!!!!!!!!!!!*(^#*&%^@*&%^&*%^!&*%$@#%

TFQQ?
Jump to: