Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 710. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Any news on the rev2 undisclosed privacy feature?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I might have to go get a to tor stick now.. Great feature.. Have u thought about a freebie for Snowden?

I don't see why not. Anyone here know how to contact the fellow?

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
i keep wondering how much would be priced XCurrency technology when Encrypted messaging (with tor stick),web 3.0, NFC payment, XC mobile , blockchain 2.0 apps, cloud storage, proof of blockain are out.
I think most people don't realize what XC team invent here.

Activity: 162
***The XC Daily Update***

Hello all

Time to tell the secret...

Dan noted last night that XChat will be bundled into an updated TOR Stick.

On its own XChat is:

- based on the Xnode protocol, which is the foundation of XC's nodes.

- As it stands, XChat is a true P2P protocol, with no third parties/servers, making it very hard to attack.

- XChat is encrypted from end-to-end, so no-one can snoop on your messages.

But when combined with the TOR Stick:

- Your XChat app is inside the TOR cloud. This means no exit nodes will be used, so packet sniffers can't find your IP.

- As such, although TOR is normally vulnerable to packet sniffers, it isn't for XChat.

- Also, because XChat is true P2P, it's also not subject to the other TOR vulnerability, man-in-the-middle attacks.

- The TOR Stick is its own operating system; it leaves no trace on your computer once your remove it. (This is a little bit like Tails). So when you're done chatting to someone, nobody will be able to locate and steal your information.

As a result, XChat in the TOR Stick represents a landmark moment in messaging: true privacy.

The TOR Stick, with the latest XChat, will be available for download on Thur next week.

Fantastic !!!!!!!

Excellent presentation of the update  Cool
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I might have to go get a to tor stick now.. Great feature.. Have u thought about a freebie for Snowden?
Activity: 196

Sad effort at pumping ...

man are you even trying to be serious? I find it difficult to keep my words clean right now

Must be kind of boring editing that message and placing it on the thread of every single coin. Hope he picked up a bounty for that.
Activity: 700
Guys, I see announcements and stuff happening in tweet, I am helping retweeting but right now ALL EYES are on PAYPRO coin, its skyrocketing like mad, I would suggest you to do a hard twitter campaign right after all that rage is over.

(XC holder here not FUD or anything else, in case you're wondering).

Eth.

man are you even trying to be serious? I find it difficult to keep my words clean right now
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Hello all

On its own XChat is:

- As it stands, XChat is a true P2P protocol, with no third parties/servers, making it very hard to attack.

- Your XChat app is inside the TOR cloud. This means no exit nodes will be used, so packet sniffers can't find your IP.

- As such, although TOR is normally vulnerable to packet sniffers, it isn't for XChat.

- Also, because XChat is true P2P, it's also not subject to the other TOR vulnerability, man-in-the-middle attacks.

- The TOR Stick is its own operating system; it leaves no trace on your computer once your remove it. (This is a little bit like Tails). So when you're done chatting to someone, nobody will be able to locate and steal your information.

As a result, XChat in the TOR Stick represents a landmark moment in messaging: true privacy.

The TOR Stick, with the latest XChat, will be available for download on Thur next week.

We are so far beyond the competition it's not even funny anymore.

Unreal.
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
Guys, I see announcements and stuff happening in tweet, I am helping retweeting but right now ALL EYES are on PAYPRO coin, its skyrocketing like mad, I would suggest you to do a hard twitter campaign right after all that rage is over.

(XC holder here not FUD or anything else, in case you're wondering).

Eth.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Is there an ETA when the TOR sticks will be available for shipping? (sorry if this has been answered already, couldn't find it)
legendary

Please, please put a utility on that to run updates on wallet releases...

Nice work.

Yes, that's an important feature for usability. It's in the pipeline, but it's a feature for Rev 3 (or maybe later). We're getting the foundation done first.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Hello all

On its own XChat is:

Activity: 158

Excellent Update Grin

I assume the XChat will remain stand-alone for now until REV2.5? Or will it be inside the app?

Yes XChat and privacy mode transactions will be merged in Rev 2.5.

Awesome, that's what I was thinking.

Please, please put a utility on that to run updates on wallet releases...

Nice work.

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Excellent Update Grin

I assume the XChat will remain stand-alone for now until REV2.5? Or will it be inside the app?

Awesome, that's what I was thinking.

legendary

Excellent Update Grin

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Excellent Update Grin

I assume that XChat will remain stand-alone for now until REV2.5? Or will it be inside the app?

legendary

Hello all

On its own XChat is:

Activity: 518
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
I do think the fixes for sending private transactions (still no luck on my end) and the unlock for staking only need to be priority fixes (can still send coins even if it's set for staking only).

EDIT: And I wouldn't object to troubleshooting with Dan over webex (teamviewer perhaps) incase he isn't able to replicate the issue I am having (that way he can see that my firewall and router settings are properly setup).
Jump to: