Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 706. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
This reddit post contains reference to "XC":

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2c6pax/program_that_deanonymizes_anonymous_keycoin/

Opinions? Does this mean that the first revision of XC also had similar flaw?

This program requires complete access to your wallet.

If the "flaw" requires full control of the wallet, then wtf is the point?

It doesn't mean that it has to be sender's wallet. Any wallet will suffice. It seems that the program is using RPC API to get info about transactions.

Stop the blatant FUD. That's the whole "algorithm" of the moron who is trying to influence the market price:
               foreach (Vout vout in vouts)
                {
                    // addresses sometimes don't exists in vout JSON returned from client, we just ignore this case
                    if (vout.address != null)
                    {
                        if (coinsReceived.ContainsKey(vout.address))
                        {
                            coinsReceived[vout.address] = coinsReceived[vout.address] + vout.amount;
                        }
                        else
                            coinsReceived[vout.address] = vout.amount;
                    }

}

foreach (string addr in coinsReceived.Keys)
                {
                    decimal c = coinsReceived[addr];
                    if (c >= receivedAmount && c <= receivedAmount + 0.0003M)
                    {
                        return addr;
                    }
                }
As anyone can see, there is absolutely no logic, it's just a piece of shit, probably copy & paste from some M$ost department...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2c6pax/program_that_deanonymizes_anonymous_keycoin/

It doesn't mean that it has to be sender's wallet. Any wallet will suffice. It seems that the program is using RPC API to get info about transactions.

Activity: 34

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

ofc we r going to have to w8 on an official response from the team, but even if we neglect the fact the same dude states in his OP that "The purpose of this program is to demonstrate that the anonymity of KeyCoin and similar coins may be broken. This is not production-ready code that covers all possible cases" , XC is so far ahead in rev/tech terms that I wouldn't hold my breath.

Not to mention XC is not mirrored directly anywhere in there. If id take a guess, its probably another FUD to trigger the keycoin dump. Again, nothing personal against keycoin, just taking a wild guess.
Activity: 56

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
MACD for 1 day just crossed over into the green after over 2 weeks in the red. Very good sign folks.

It's about time... I dont really check the price much these days but it is good to see some decent volume and an increase today.

Also the announcement today was great, I cant wait for the pr campaigns on finished rev 2 and rev 2.5.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
So now keycoin is up to 200k (200%) after a code review??? lol, crypto is a strange world indeed.

When the dust settles, this will only be a good thing for XC.  Cool
Activity: 35
So now keycoin is up to 200k (200%) after a code review??? lol, crypto is a strange world indeed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
MACD for 1 day just crossed over into the green after over 2 weeks in the red. Very good sign folks.
im begging ya...guys.. what exchange? just left bittrex for mintpal.
Activity: 784
Can some day traders and sellers move to bittrex. Not looking to use Mintpal till the take over happens.
Now that's a freaking healthy increase in value...not some 200% / day

booo yaaa!! 16!
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Now that's a freaking healthy increase in value...not some 200% / day

Activity: 322
Cryptoland is a strange world. Don't get it.  After Dan's code and review, Keycoin up almost 200% and XC almost 15%.  Huh? Also volume has skyrocketed on Keycoin? XC is still superior in so many ways.  I guess patience is a virtue as they say.

I feel more secure with my money in XC than bitcoin at the mo. keycoin being 200% up could soon be 200% down. look on coinmarketcap, all the coins have been up and down XC has been steady... slight rise though over all...

perhaps i'm deluded but were onto a winner here!

The great thing is.  After knowing that Dan gave it a good review... I made like 4x profit from my investment in Key.  So now... I have more btc to get more XC. Smiley

fair play man, i wish i knew that Dan was gonna give this review and i woulda done the same! but i think my point still stands... u recon keycoin is gonna stay up??

Don't know, any coins besides XC is just a number game to get more btc to get more XC.   The pop from yesterday feel "to me" is unsustainable.   Will it be at the end?  Don't know myself, but I just have to take profits in case it crash back down.  
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Cryptoland is a strange world. Don't get it.  After Dan's code and review, Keycoin up almost 200% and XC almost 15%.  Huh? Also volume has skyrocketed on Keycoin? XC is still superior in so many ways.  I guess patience is a virtue as they say.

I feel more secure with my money in XC than bitcoin at the mo. keycoin being 200% up could soon be 200% down. look on coinmarketcap, all the coins have been up and down XC has been steady... slight rise though over all...

You can't be down more than 200% unless you are margined. Up, certainly.
Activity: 196
Cryptoland is a strange world. Don't get it.  After Dan's code and review, Keycoin up almost 200% and XC almost 15%.  Huh? Also volume has skyrocketed on Keycoin? XC is still superior in so many ways.  I guess patience is a virtue as they say.

The great thing is.  After knowing that Dan gave it a good review... I made like 4x profit from my investment in Key.  So now... I have more btc to get more XC. Smiley

Go for it...

You reminded me of this joke ...>

Jewish guy goes into a church confessional ..
Priest: do you have anything to confess?
Guy: Yes - I left my wife and now I'm sleeping with a 25 year old blonde nymphomaniac
Priest: I see but you do know this is a church don't you - why are you telling me?
Guy: I'm telling everyone!!

fair play man, i wish i knew that Dan was gonna give this review and i woulda done the same! but i think my point still stands... u recon keycoin is gonna stay up??
Activity: 322

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Cryptoland is a strange world. Don't get it.  After Dan's code and review, Keycoin up almost 200% and XC almost 15%.  Huh? Also volume has skyrocketed on Keycoin? XC is still superior in so many ways.  I guess patience is a virtue as they say.

That proves XC is a stable market, not some daily P&D thing...

200% in a day is not healthy at all, ppl will loose money there...

+1
Jump to: