Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 715. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
weak

What are the names and backgrounds of the devs working on your new coin?

What is the mass appeal and acceptance going to be of a coin with a mystic name?

Did your new coin like the remake logo you....eerrrr your son... made?

I invested in XC because it ws the first fully anonymous coin, devs with resumes, and a plan to be adopted by the masses, not have a silly market that items will be voted on by coin holders... please.

it is a fact that no other entity in cryptocurrencies other than ethereum has similar transparency to XC. I will never put massive amounts of money into something, if transparency is non-existant. Even in the real world, companies that are non-transparent could potentially have shady activity going on in the background that people are oblivious to. I was a victim to a company that operated in a very hush-hush manner and ended up stealing thousands of investor dollars from hundreds of people. Cryptocurrencies is the same for me, and I wouldnt have invested in XC without knowing who are the people behind it. The fact that people's reputations are on the line here, especially Dan's means a whole lot for XC moving forward.

+1, as I have said in the past, I am a traditional investor and have brought others to this coin as well that were not familiar with crypto.  I could explain the long term plan, the team and the eventual outcome of this coin.   This is why I invest in XC and have encouraged others to do the same.  My reputation is on the line as well, and XC is the only one that looks, feels and has delivered like a true business.

is pookie the dev for cloak? he sure does seem to have a lot of vested interest in it  Undecided

Nope... used to have just as much invested in XC.... glad to see 1 person can cause such a stir.. you guys must be in a really good place
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
weak

What is the mass appeal and acceptance going to be of a coin with a mystic name?

I invested in XC because it ws the first fully anonymous coin, devs with resumes, and a plan to be adopted by the masses, not have a silly market that items will be voted on by coin holders... please.

it is a fact that no other entity in cryptocurrencies other than ethereum has similar transparency to XC. I will never put massive amounts of money into something, if transparency is non-existant. Even in the real world, companies that are non-transparent could potentially have shady activity going on in the background that people are oblivious to. I was a victim to a company that operated in a very hush-hush manner and ended up stealing thousands of investor dollars from hundreds of people. Cryptocurrencies is the same for me, and I wouldnt have invested in XC without knowing who are the people behind it. The fact that people's reputations are on the line here, especially Dan's means a whole lot for XC moving forward.

+1, as I have said in the past, I am a traditional investor and have brought others to this coin as well that were not familiar with crypto.  I could explain the long term plan, the team and the eventual outcome of this coin.   This is why I invest in XC and have encouraged others to do the same.  My reputation is on the line as well, and XC is the only one that looks, feels and has delivered like a true business.

is pookie the dev for cloak? he sure does seem to have a lot of vested interest in it  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
another transparent coin  bitshare   Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
weak

+1, as I have said in the past, I am a traditional investor and have brought others to this coin as well that were not familiar with crypto.  I could explain the long term plan, the team and the eventual outcome of this coin.   This is why I invest in XC and have encouraged others to do the same.  My reputation is on the line as well, and XC is the only one that looks, feels and has delivered like a true business.
Activity: 196
weak

wow. dude. calm down.  we are not bashing other coins.

i am not owning that coin, but let's focus on our own coin.

There is no bashing, just facts...

+1 We don't go to their threads, but if they come on ours and accuse XC of imitating their coin, the record can be set straight on how superior this coin is and will be in the future.
weak

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!

wow. dude. calm down.  we are not bashing other coins.

There is no bashing, just facts...
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

wow. dude. calm down.  we are not bashing other coins.

Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
Dan,
I think what you did for keycoin tells that you are a truly stand up guy and will not only increase your reputation, but also help XC as a whole.
Thank yiu for that....not even a key holder, just wanted to give respect for that.

Now the fact that we already know your identity, what would you say about getting the first 5/5 rating for Proof of Developer from either CryptoAsian or counsource?  Or both?
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
LULZ you guys are sinking so you resort to copying the coin that you didn't think was competition.. I guess imitation is the greatest form of flattery ...

Good luck with that coin, running some cheap centralized scripts, like darksend and that onemarket thing...
Don't cry when the dev decides to cash out, alongside the whales owning that coin. Nice "distribution" by the way, 30% owned by one pro trader, and the rest of the coins distributed to a little over 500 addresses...

It's fully centralized dude, fully centralized...
Activity: 728
I really don't get why people need to puff up their chest on other coins' threads...

Cloak is a nice coin.  It's a nice coin and the devs are likely stand up people.  In fact, I would venture to state that most of the people invested in that coin are probably stand up folk as well.  I assume as such because I haven't heard a peep from them on this thread in a fashion that seems denigrative toward the hardwork/choices of others (devs/community respectively).

I like the choices I have made because I have spent time reading threads.  One thing about clicking on the thread for a particular coin that I am especially fond of is not having to read/view information about a separate coin.

Just sayin'...
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Hating on cloak is just dumb.
If you don't have both XC and CLOAK in you're portfolio you're a doof.
diversity in a crypto currency portfolio does not necessarily reduce risk.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Hating on cloak is just dumb.
If you don't have both XC and CLOAK in you're portfolio you're a doof.
Activity: 196
I suck cloak dev cawks for coins

I'm gonna laugh when Cloak gets dumped, oh btw

this is the idiot behind pookielax31, everyone just take a minute to have a good laugh

Activity: 756
LULZ you guys are sinking so you resort to copying the coin that you didn't think was competition.. I guess imitation is the greatest form of flattery ...

Since when is selling the xc-tor-stick copying another coin? If you're going to start some FUD at least get your FUD facts straight

Personally I don't care what other coins do and may the best coin win but people like you should just be permanently ignored
Activity: 105
[XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy / Encrypted XChat / Privacy Platform
so cool roadmap,is it true or just a map.

The items with green bullets are actually complete, so I'd say it's "true" Smiley

The yellow bullets indicate works in progress, and the rest are future developments.

Seeing what I've seen from this team so far, nothing on that list is going to go unfinished.

Activity: 599
[XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy / Encrypted XChat / Privacy Platform
so cool roadmap,is it true or just a map.
Jump to: