Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 727. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This Reddit KeyCoin FUD post mentions XC:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2btj6m/reasons_why_keycoin_anonymity_doesnt_work/

Any opinions? How does the anonymity of XC differ from KeyCoin anonymity?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I predict we will be back over 0015 by end of next week and on a steady upward trend from there.  When rev 2.5 is released and more surprise features we will quickly break 002 and trend to 003 by the end of Aug (maybe sooner). As we approach official release mid to end of Sept (fall) we quickly break 005 to move very quickly to 01, blowing competitor coins out of the water, quite literally. If you're still on the fence buying XC, don't wait. The time is now!

plenty of time to accumulate. I think price will go lower before it goes higher. Of course, I could be wrong.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Top keyboard faces! Slow night, enjoy Wink

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(^ɷ^)

(ʘ_ʘ)

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

(ʘᴥʘ)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ծ_Ծ

(⌐■_■)

╚(•⌂•)╝

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

人◕ ‿‿ ◕人

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
I predict we will be back over 0015 by end of next week and on a steady upward trend from there.  When rev 2.5 is released and more surprise features we will quickly break 002 and trend to 003 by the end of Aug (maybe sooner). As we approach official release mid to end of Sept (fall) we quickly break 005 to move very quickly to 01, blowing competitor coins out of the water, quite literally. If you're still on the fence buying XC, don't wait. The time is now!
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
anyone hear an eta for hashevolved to come back online ?
legendary
Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000
xc will go to da moon Smiley

just let time prove this!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
BTC price suffers, alts follow suit, and XC is no different.
Activity: 31
I cant wait for the PR campaign. to the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
I'd also be willing to sell my mining farm in my signature for 4500XC
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
The XC PR fundraiser has just begun on the XC reddit.

I have decided auction style is not ideal so The Watch Dog game codes will be sold at the price of .015 btc or 12XC a piece.

50% of all funds raised will be sent to syn to boost the PR budget.

Teka has kindly offered to arb if you feel it is needed.

Supplies are limited!  No rain checks!
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Weather is sunny, xc has stabilised, updates are looking good, hoping your all having a good weekend people!

+1

We've officially broke out of the downtrend from the last spike. Good times ahead my friends!
Activity: 518
Re mintpal, for me, interface wise its the best, I'm sure things will settle and it will bounce back.
Activity: 518
Weather is sunny, xc has stabilised, updates are looking good, hoping your all having a good weekend people!
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Activity: 31
something else, with the new OP , has anybody thought about changing the title also. perhaps XCurrency instead of XC and pos/privacy sounds a little boring too. something like

decentralised privacy // Xchat // fully scalable 

any thoughts?

I like it
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Thanks to everyone who responded professionally, we have a great community here.

In an effort to keep the thread on track I wanted to let everyone know I've continued to contact Bter to ask that they add XC to the CNY market, along with contacting some other small/medium exchanges to ask that they add XC.  Instead of a quick message I've put together a more formal request with information about XC and why they would be a great addition to any exchange.  If needed (and with the blessing of the XC team), I may incorporate additional info from the OP and the official XC website to put together an even more detailed and official request that can be sent out.  

After the MP attack liquidity is an issue with a lot of alts, and although its too early to have a chance at being added to the BTCe and bitfinex, I think we have a good chance at being added to most other exchanges as long as the community does its part.

I'll keep everyone updated on the responses I receive.  

thank you for your efforts!

+1 to hoertest as well
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
something else, with the new OP , has anybody thought about changing the title also. perhaps XCurrency instead of XC and pos/privacy sounds a little boring too. something like

decentralised privacy // Xchat // fully scalable 

any thoughts?
Jump to: