Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 722. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Did you guys see this:

http://www.pressat.co.uk/releases/moopay-to-take-over-management-and-operation-of-mintpal-trading-exchange-1dd1fa210bae35f9d9f6355a6cf9d172/

Moolah.io is to take over operations at Mintpal.

Hopefully this acquisition can help restore confidence and overall volume to the alt coin markets.

They say in their blog post about it that they are going to make a real push to clear out the scam coins and to vet new coins more thoroughly before adding them. Anything like that has got to be good news for coins like XC with genuine innovation and a long term plan.

Yeah, this is great. It'll effectively be a coin audit, which is something we've been in need of for some time.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Did you guys see this:

http://www.pressat.co.uk/releases/moopay-to-take-over-management-and-operation-of-mintpal-trading-exchange-1dd1fa210bae35f9d9f6355a6cf9d172/

Hopefully this acquisition can help restore confidence and overall volume to the alt coin markets.

They say in their blog post about it that they are going to make a real push to clear out the scam coins and to vet new coins more thoroughly before adding them. Anything like that has got to be good news for coins like XC with genuine innovation and a long term plan.
legendary

***The XC Daily Update***

Hello all

I hope you've been relishing the reality of truly private chat this weekend!

Today the Daily Update takes the form of a question:

What's more secure than Protonmail, more anonymous than Tails, and doesn't need to use TOR exit nodes?

Stay tuned over the coming days for the answer...

protonmail secured emailing... now we got xchat... but I guess if Xchat is upgraded it could server both functions...

tails is operating system using tor network.. wth?? maybe something even more important being integrated into XC?

It's such a joke that XC currently is only worth 4 mil in market cap.  Will see how long it stays this low....   

BTC's on a downtrend. People want to get out of cryptoland and back into USD, so it's not surprising that XC's not rising.

But even a BTC drop to $450 won't be profitable if XC goes from 0.00126 to 0.0017.

So sellers should watch out this week. Ha ha.

legendary
Did you guys see this:

Very cool. I'd love to trade XC against USD when BTC is on a downtrend. It would help us become independent of it. Like now.

Activity: 462
Did you guys see this:

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I think we will suddenly just double and settle higher, will probably not be much warning...

Nice update team.
Activity: 322

Hello all

What's more secure than Protonmail, more anonymous than Tails, and doesn't need to use TOR exit nodes?

protonmail secured emailing... now we got xchat... but I guess if Xchat is upgraded it could server both functions...

tails is operating system using tor network.. wth?? maybe something even more important being integrated into XC?

It's such a joke that XC currently is only worth 4 mil in market cap.  Will see how long it stays this low....   
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

Hello all

I think whatever the case, the PR fund should be used at this point to move the market, many people are frustrated with recent scams and low volumes, and will turn to solid investments

legendary

Hello all

Is XC one of the only "stable" coin is this world of shit lately.

By the way don't post dates until you are 100% sure and what not people are getting more and more impatient and dump happy. If this one breaks all hell will break loose

+1000

I truly respect what the team is trying here, some people here are frustrated that revisions are getting scarce, or that there isnt too much PR and shit like that, but they fail to see that XC has been steadily, slowly uptrending in a really, REALLY shitty scene, while bitcoin is also dumping a bit. Not to mention its summer, people are fed up losing a lot of btc into scams, others try to regain losses by joining the most trendy pump, etc etc. Look what happened to voot all of a sudden, and it was steady for at least a month.

XC is a true beacon in our scene and thats not mere fanboyism, just stating facts.
Activity: 324
Is XC one of the only "stable" coin is this world of shit lately.

By the way don't post dates until you are 100% sure and what not people are getting more and more impatient and dump happy. If this one breaks all hell will break loose
Keycoin dev is now saying that Dan will review their code and provide feedback?   Is it true?   If not, maybe you want to step in and clear up any confusion?

Developer of XC's anonymous system has agreed to review our code and provide feedback to the community. This is great news for us!

if keycoin is where the short term investors are going to be concentrated in the near future, it is exactly where dan should be in order to draw attention here in a timely manner. i.e. herd the sheep after key's pump. i'm sure he's taking into account other considerations also.

I think it also shows that the respect Dan is gaining in the altcoin world.   It's not all bad if it's true.   I just want the team to clear things up if the Keycoin dev are misrepresenting something that is not really happening.
Activity: 121
Keycoin dev is now saying that Dan will review their code and provide feedback?   Is it true?   If not, maybe you want to step in and clear up any confusion?

Developer of XC's anonymous system has agreed to review our code and provide feedback to the community. This is great news for us!

if keycoin is where the short term investors are going to be concentrated in the near future, it is exactly where dan should be in order to draw attention here in a timely manner. i.e. herd the sheep after key's pump. i'm sure he's taking into account other considerations also.

is this fucking joke? they should ask silkcoin dev to do reviewing!

I am sorry??? Hope this is a joke as well..

IF this is true, then at least we can prove that they did take XC rev 1 code and modified it or it was their original code.   That's what I am thinking might be an objective IF Dan really is reviewing their code.... 
Activity: 700

I am sorry??? Hope this is a joke as well..
The Watch Dogs Giveaway is still going on!!

To Date I have given away 37 Copies of the game to XC community members and about 10 to people on the poloniex trollbox by having them find information on XC in our ANN to answer trivia questions.

I still have more game codes to give away and will try and keep this promotion going on until the end of the month.

If you are a supporter of XC, then have a copy of the game on us! And if you can donate a few XC then great.  If you cannot, well thats ok too.

Promotion will only run a few more days.  PM me and get to playing one of the top PC titles on the market for nothing!  Courtesy of the XC Community.

ty Bl4ckw00d , got my copy running! XC community rocks!
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
The Watch Dogs Giveaway is still going on!!

To Date I have given away 37 Copies of the game to XC community members and about 10 to people on the poloniex trollbox by having them find information on XC in our ANN to answer trivia questions.

I still have more game codes to give away and will try and keep this promotion going on until the end of the month.

If you are a supporter of XC, then have a copy of the game on us! And if you can donate a few XC then great.  If you cannot, well thats ok too.

Promotion will only run a few more days.  PM me and get to playing one of the top PC titles on the market for nothing!  Courtesy of the XC Community.

Activity: 126
XC
There're a lot of milestones ahead. Our dev is willing to waste time on a shit? No.
legendary
Activity: 1330

Activity: 126
XC

Our dev, Mr ATCsecure, will review a SCAM coin? realll? OMG, I CANNOT believe it!!!
Jump to: