Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 750. (Read 1484192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
since people might only wanna try EM to protect their privacy at the beginning of XC adoption, is it possible to add an option that could let user select between full functional wallet and EM function only wallet?
This lite wallet could save a lot of storage space and is easy to put into mobile.  Grin

That's a cool idea. I've been wondering whether the mobile market would actually prefer purpose-specific apps.

This is a common thing to do, to build a suite of apps that seamlessly interrelate so that you don't necessarily even notice you're swapping from app to app

We'd benefit from function-specific app store searches, from differentiated download stats and reviews, and in this case from a smaller app size.

Very cool.

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Well, every time people mention price someone always say "we are still in an uptrend", I can tell you, no we are not in an uptrend. This is going down more than I imagined. Someone clearly dumps a lot of XC. I hope this coin can survive all the dumping, because many coins just die when the dumping begins even if the developers are doing a great work. Not much we can do about it, if you are average trader. I hold my thumbs for XC.  Smiley
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Got my first stake, yay! Cheesy

Reebok, yes you will get more coins... Took my wallet 23 days to stake though but I got a nice amount after that wait!  Cheesy Just make sure you are unlocked.

should i stay my wallet unlocked? really? because i think its unsafe..

nobody can send coin from your wallet without your password if you have unlocked for stacking only.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Reebok, yes you will get more coins... Took my wallet 23 days to stake though but I got a nice amount after that wait!  Cheesy Just make sure you are unlocked.

should i stay my wallet unlocked? really? because i think its unsafe..
Activity: 126
XC
one stupid question, how to know my computer user name to find wallet files in my computer to make a backup? Cheesy

%appdata%
Activity: 322
one stupid question, how to know my computer user name to find wallet files in my computer to make a backup? Cheesy

Just go to the wallet and go File->Backup Wallet?

you didnt understand what im asking, but i already find it Smiley i just put my coins into wallet from MP and now i will hold it minimum till 10$ if it will be 10$ anytime Cheesy I have not much coins, ~2000, so now if i stay my wallet on everyday, after some time i will get more coins?

Backup wallet is the same .dat file.   What am I not understanding? Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

you didnt understand what im asking, but i already find it Smiley i just put my coins into wallet from MP and now i will hold it minimum till 10$ if it will be 10$ anytime Cheesy I have not much coins, ~2000, so now if i stay my wallet on everyday, after some time i will get more coins?
Activity: 978
Wow...all these immature posts are really going to make people think XC is where it is at.
Teka can you delete this stupid rubbish that just does harm to XC.
Yes, please remove those posts! two kids fighting each other has nothing to do with XC
Activity: 322

XC
since people might only wanna try EM to protect their privacy at the beginning of XC adoption, is it possible to add an option that could let user select between full functional wallet and EM function only wallet?
This lite wallet could save a lot of storage space and is easy to put into mobile.  Grin
Activity: 339
Wow looks like some of xc basement dwellers are having a basement flame war.  Fucking idiots. You put the muppet on ignore (pookie) and move on.  When everyone has him on ignore no one can quote it.

Also good work on the coin - I just don't think you should create another forum topic with the title - daily updates

The reason why is, the same fucktards that are thieving oxygen that cant help themselves and flame war each  other will only piss and moan everyday when they read

"day 1 atcsecure woke up, started coding, finished coding for the day and no new improvements"

They would expect the world each day and if the update isnt what they want, cue bs.  Weekly update is much more realistic.

my .02 xc

Activity: 196

silkybrah, could you share some photos of battlefield?

No, because like I stated, it was a joke. I realize my retaliation to the troll, although a joke, just makes XC look bad. Im putting him on ignore. Sorry folks for getting out of line.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
legendary

Why not use some excellent tool for daily updates?
just like jira, live demo here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/?clicked=j.a.com_introduction
In our project, we make team plan and personal plan in jira and keep updating every planned task everyday.
Then our community could watch the progress in real time.

Interesting. We're using Pivotal Tracker internally atm.

How would Jira send updates to the forums?

(We'd need to keep a fair amount of stuff unannounced until the right times.)

just post the jira dashboard link. it's cute

Aha. Nice.

XC

just like jira, live demo here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/?clicked=j.a.com_introduction
In our project, we make team plan and personal plan in jira and keep updating every planned task everyday.

just post the jira dashboard link. it's cute
Activity: 252

No, because like I stated, it was a joke. I realize my retaliation to the troll, although a joke, just makes XC look bad. Im putting him on ignore. Sorry folks for getting out of line.

I've seen that posted somewhere word for word....so I figured it was a joke.
legendary

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

XC
Hi folks

Introducing:

**The XC Daily Update**

I think it would be a good idea to let the community know what the team is up to each day.

We always have a lot going on and it's futile to try report everything, but I'll give you regular updates on the agenda.

Today:

- Dan is working on the next update to secure private messaging (EM).

- I'm drafting the new OP for this thread.

- We're updating website materials, the FAQ, etc.

Fantastic Aryln! Can we get this also posted of the xc-official.com site daily so it doesn't get lost in the forum? Also posting on reddit would be great as well. Guess we could search for it but it's a bit of a pain.

Sure. Of course. Creating a topic on the official forum now.

Excellent!

Done.

You folks might want to bookmark this page for daily use :-)

http://xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/168-the-xc-daily-update/

Thanks for the daily update Arlyn, it'll help a lot.  I actually was planning on summarizing updates every night for people who couldn't read back through everything on a daily basis but obviously it works even better if you're doing it since you have the latest info.

Also, I should have copy pasted the XC community rules that we had on this thread last week but maybe its time to requote that so we can keep this thread on topic.

Sure, no worries.

We'll try give an update on our agenda on each workday.

Unplanned updates will probably also find their way into the new topic.

As for the community rules, they'll be in the new OP :-)

Jump to: