Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 751. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
lol ignore this loser. guy has absolutely no life. hahahahaha. you're giving cloak a bad name bud. strong life.

Hahaha no life... I life guard and trade... really sucks

edit: ur late to the show anyways some1 linked my old charity site bunch threads back

LOL youre a life guard? uh oh, we have a big boy here.

Ocean rescue... the guy thats save u chumps in riptides but yea enjoy my twitter creeps

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

dude... ur going to end up in jail seriosuly man.  death threats on Bitcoin talk are not tolerated.  serious bro.  u should not post this. 

Best part about internet is freedom of speech.... isnt nice but hey everyone is entitled to their opinion

Yes, but freedom of speech doesn't mean you have rights to spread FUD. I guess you were a "supporter" of XC and other coins like VRC, through your twitter. But you should leave this thread now if you become follower of C**K. This thread isn't for talking about other coins.

silkybrah, could you share some photos of battlefield?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hi folks

Introducing:

**The XC Daily Update**

I think it would be a good idea to let the community know what the team is up to each day.

We always have a lot going on and it's futile to try report everything, but I'll give you regular updates on the agenda.

Today:

- Dan is working on the next update to secure private messaging (EM).

- I'm drafting the new OP for this thread.

- We're updating website materials, the FAQ, etc.

Fantastic Aryln! Can we get this also posted of the xc-official.com site daily so it doesn't get lost in the forum? Also posting on reddit would be great as well. Guess we could search for it but it's a bit of a pain.

Sure. Of course. Creating a topic on the official forum now.

Excellent!

Done.

You folks might want to bookmark this page for daily use :-)

http://xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/168-the-xc-daily-update/

Thanks for the daily update Arlyn, it'll help a lot.  I actually was planning on summarizing updates every night for people who couldn't read back through everything on a daily basis but obviously it works even better if you're doing it since you have the latest info.

Also, I should have copy pasted the XC community rules that we had on this thread last week but maybe its time to requote that so we can keep this thread on topic.

Sure, no worries.

We'll try give an update on our agenda on each workday.

Unplanned updates will probably also find their way into the new topic.

As for the community rules, they'll be in the new OP :-)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi folks

Introducing:

**The XC Daily Update**

I think it would be a good idea to let the community know what the team is up to each day.

We always have a lot going on and it's futile to try report everything, but I'll give you regular updates on the agenda.

Today:

Fantastic Aryln! Can we get this also posted of the xc-official.com site daily so it doesn't get lost in the forum? Also posting on reddit would be great as well. Guess we could search for it but it's a bit of a pain.

Excellent!

Done.

Cool beans. Thanks for the update Arlyn. Don't stress too much about daily updates...I personally think it's a bit much to ask from you, but it's certainly appreciated.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi folks

Introducing:

**The XC Daily Update**

Today:

Excellent!

Done.

Bookmarked. thanks..

Ya I agree. Delete the posts and all the ones quoting it. Got a little out of line there.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi folks

Introducing:

**The XC Daily Update**

Today:

Excellent!

Done.

Thanks for the daily update Arlyn, it'll help a lot.  I actually was planning on summarizing updates every night for people who couldn't read back through everything on a daily basis but obviously it works even better if you're doing it since you have the latest info.

Also, I should have copy pasted the XC community rules that we had on this thread last week but maybe its time to requote that so we can keep this thread on topic.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Let's stop with all these nonsensical posts which does not contribute anything shall we?
Let's act more like a man than being a little boy. It does not help at all for the community and potential investors to see this childish behavior.

Ya I agree. I deleted the post because it was taken seriously even though it was a joke. I still hate pookie though.

Status of jimmies: rustled.

im supposed to be spending time with my wife... but this thread has had me glued for an hour now... damn. this is serious popcorn materials..with extra butters. .  anyway.. going to go now.  you all be good to each other now Wink  laters!
legendary
Wow...all these immature posts are really going to make people think XC is where it is at.
Teka can you delete this stupid rubbish that just does harm to XC.
legendary
Hi folks

Introducing:

**The XC Daily Update**

Today:

Excellent!

Done.

legendary
Activity: 1260
I agree........deleted my post as well that duped it.
Let's stop with all these nonsensical posts which does not contribute anything shall we?
Let's act more like a man than being a little boy. It does not help at all for the community and potential investors to see this childish behavior.

Ya I agree. I deleted the post because it was taken seriously even though it was a joke. I still hate pookie though.

Status of jimmies: rustled.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Hi folks

Introducing:

**The XC Daily Update**

Today:

Excellent!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
lol ignore this loser. guy has absolutely no life. hahahahaha. you're giving cloak a bad name bud. strong life.

edit: ur late to the show anyways some1 linked my old charity site bunch threads back

Well, there you go, he just proved himself a liar.  Here is his quote from a few days ago:

My son is the life guard 

Ocean rescue... the guy thats save u chumps in riptides but yea enjoy my twitter creeps

dude... ur going to end up in jail seriosuly man.  death threats on Bitcoin talk are not tolerated.  serious bro.  u should not post this.  

was not serious bro. relax
legendary
Hi folks

Introducing:

**The XC Daily Update**

Today:

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Hi folks

Introducing:

**The XC Daily Update**

Today:

betas gonna beta.

Im buying more XC. You mad brah?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

He's also quite adept at beer-bonging:

https://twitter.com/pookedmypants
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
who has this much coin to dump ..just huge dump from 140 to 120 in one second..f u whaile

Maybe it's pookielax/Mr.Boh finally dumping the rest of his stash.

I hope so. Good riddance.

blah blah blah blah

There's some nice buy support set up right now. Quit talking and start walking. If you've got more to dump you may as well get it over with.

But your bag is probably empty, just like everything else you post about on the internet.

HHAhahaah 40 btc to take this ship down to the ground..... yea lot of support
Wow, photo of pookielax31shit Sean Francis
https://soundcloud.com/sean-francis-6
Jump to: