Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 748. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I actually  think here mate lol, im pretty sure that we should be seeing a few things delivered quite soon now... From where the price is at the current moment it wont take much for it to really get moving again.
Activity: 700
Activity: 700
anyone has any Idea which coin can get the Next Pump? I would like to cathc it to re-invest in XC at the moment I put 1.5 btc in Pseudo hoping for a rise... anyone? I don't know if this post is legit in this thread I can remove it with no problem if you think is inappropriate.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Activity: 518
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Could we post a poll vote about XC integrating moolah.io on this thread (or XC official forum)?
I would mail them the result to show how many persons from XC community desire it.
Activity: 462
I sent a message to moolah.io  asking to integrate XC.
I received this reply:

"Thanks for the suggestion, I'll forward it to our development team. For a coin to be added we like to see the coin's community reach out to us via various channels to prove they're active and they will use the platform."

XC community, to help XC integration into moolah.io we just have to let them know what we want Smiley

Lets get the ball rolling

https://twitter.com/moolah_io

https://moolah.io/contact

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Moolahio/

Oh, I've been rolling that ball for awhile now.

I'm a Moolah PIE-holder (the company sold "slices" of its monthly revenue to generate startup funds) and I've been bugging Alex, Moolah's founder, about adding XC for weeks and weeks.

But for some reason he seems content with keeping obscure coins that have never once used his platform.

They are a new company experiencing a lot of growing pains.

I think that once they get settled into their new platform they'll start taking new coin suggestions more seriously.

But it could be awhile because they've got a lot of settling in to do.

Of course, if we keep pestering him, we'll be atop his list for when he finally gets around to adding new coins.

So, yes, let's get the ball rolling.  Grin
Activity: 840
I received this reply:

"Thanks for the suggestion, I'll forward it to our development team. For a coin to be added we like to see the coin's community reach out to us via various channels to prove they're active and they will use the platform."

XC community, to help XC integration into moolah.io we just have to let them know what we want Smiley

Lets get the ball rolling

https://twitter.com/moolah_io

https://moolah.io/contact

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Moolahio/
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
The economics of ETH aren't very appealing:

- continual and significant dilution of the money supply = inflation

- no upper limit to how much ETH will be bought in the pre-sale = massive dilution is possible

- ETH being untradeable for the duration of the critical pre-launch development is incredibly risky

Initially I was incredibly excited about Ethereum, and it's still a valuable project, but I see no reason to buy now.

I was really interested too, but after doing some serious thinking about all those points above, I am not so sure.   In fact, I think it's really insane to dump any large amount of btc into it.   At this point in time, there are over 3900 btc that got sucked out of the altcoin scene into ETH.   This is going to be some dark age for alt coins I am afraid.

Heh. I'm not sure. BTC is quite likely to head into another bubble, and if it does, there'll be no shortage of money to go around :-)

Secondly less money means a little less volume on exchanges, but it doesn't mean that XC's price will go up any less high.

Activity: 322

It uses Bitcoin which is not anonymous.  Totally different thing.   It's a great thing that iOS now openly support virtual currencies.

- no upper limit to how much ETH will be bought in the pre-sale = massive dilution is possible

- ETH being untradeable for the duration of the critical pre-launch development is incredibly risky

Initially I was incredibly excited about Ethereum, and it's still a valuable project, but I see no reason to buy now.

I was really interested too, but after doing some serious thinking about all those points above, I am not so sure.   In fact, I think it's really insane to dump any large amount of btc into it.   At this point in time, there are over 3900 btc that got sucked out of the altcoin scene into ETH.   This is going to be some dark age for alt coins I am afraid.
-----------✄----------
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I received this reply:

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Jump to: