Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 752. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
who has this much coin to dump ..just huge dump from 140 to 120 in one second..f u whaile

Maybe it's pookielax/Mr.Boh finally dumping the rest of his stash.

I hope so. Good riddance.

blah blah blah blah

There's some nice buy support set up right now. Quit talking and start walking. If you've got more to dump you may as well get it over with.

But your bag is probably empty, just like everything else you post about on the internet.
Activity: 280
i could never understand paying a shit ton for any coin be it  Ethereum  or any other coin

if the coin is gonne be so great get a premine and be done whit it ( this way if it sucks the dev did not make any money )

every time a coin douse IPO they want BTC cus they know/think thats a save income for them ( wee 100% secure profit )

i will not invest in any coin that holds a ipo ( cus the devs are only after fast and lots of money )

on top of that they will also give themselves a heavy premine and there is no way for u to proof how many the got

sins they could just say ( 100 difrent peeps invested 1 btc person ) but in reality its 100 fake btc from yourself

they end up whit a nice huge premine and a shit ton of btc on top of that <

hence why a premine is the most trusted way to go
Activity: 324
If you buy Etherum your coins are locked up until at least january and more likely march or something because they might have to push as it's a huge project and the exchange might have to take some time to integrate it ?

I believe BTC is due for a pump way before that and the last time the BTC pumped the good ALTs of the time went from .007xx/BTC to .05/BTC, 6-8x.

If you buy ethereum right now I don't think you'll see a 5x on your investment between now and then and it's way more risky than investing the same amount into a premium coin like XC/BC/VRC/NXT type of coin...

Make sense ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Activity: 364
Hello XC Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your XC investment. I'm a XC investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for this coin.  The coin has lots of potential. Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates)(no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)
*Exclusive to Pro: *add unlimited coins, add Fiat Currency with price in btc, Precious Metals with price in btc, Notes Feature,and more coming soon!

Free Version (still awesome!)(10 coin limit)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockfolio-bitcoin-and-altcoin-portfolio-app-android-and-ios-660696

Thanks to everyone that has supported our app! Smiley we have just added Atomic-Trade and Poloniex to the app, along with several new features to the pro version.

This app is great,  but made me sad when I just looked at it after today.
Activity: 140
Merit: 102
Hello XC Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your XC investment. I'm a XC investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for this coin.  The coin has lots of potential. Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates)(no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)
*Exclusive to Pro: *add unlimited coins, add Fiat Currency with price in btc, Precious Metals with price in btc, Notes Feature,and more coming soon!

Free Version (still awesome!)(10 coin limit)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockfolio-bitcoin-and-altcoin-portfolio-app-android-and-ios-660696

Thanks to everyone that has supported our app! Smiley we have just added Atomic-Trade and Poloniex to the app, along with several new features to the pro version.
Activity: 270
Like a soap opera hehe

People... people actually drives me into suicidal thoughts sometimes, like where is the hope? The crypto community is pretty filthy. yuck. So you will lock your funds into ETH and then be ready when every fucking guy on BCT want to cash out and make a quick buck at the same time. People that invests 100BTC.. jesus. Panic sells, the eth sale goes on for 42 days, you can get them for 14 days a current price. People.

If you buy ETH your coin is locked up until the genesis block, late 2014 early 2015.  I think of my XC as being locked up in kinda the same way. Of course it isn't, but I try to think of it as being locked in until at least Christmas.....ok well thanksgiving, anyways.

Yes, the price have most likely have stabilized then and the XC roadmap are as we see now, are pobably obsolete. The trading usually kicks in, in september/oktober again. This is the same every year. If you check the marketcap that is held i BTC its about 8 B. Long time since i saw that. Currently people is holding btc not alts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Holy crap another massive dump.. A sad day indeed for XC. When will it end?

Why is it sad? Did you invest money that you can't afford to lose? Or just looking to make a quick buck?

No, just sad for XC in general as the lower it goes the longer the recovery. With all the great news recently it really should be double what it is today. Enough said.

I reckon.  Idk though. I'm not much of a market trader, but it seems so many people are emotional about their investments when they shouldn't be. Not saying that you are, but there seems to be a lot of emotion in here lately.

XC is already a great thing and will only get better. The price will follow.

Yes but you need to understand even if the gains are small people want to see some gains. Where we sit right now it looks ugly, though for us who bought in much more @90K it still does not look bad.
People have a tough time just "forgetting" about the coin for a half of year. To be honest, I have had TONS more success forgetting for a half of a year and then looking at price.

Then again many of those coins I had were all mined not bought. This, outside of LTC and BTC are the only coins I invested cash.

Good points. I have only mined coins, never bought any, and haven't sold any. I was lucky and got in early on mining XC and have a sizable bag.

I can understand the emotions, but even in investments where I have spent hard earned cash, I don't get emotional about it. Especially when they have the potential that XC does.

Markets dont have emotion. 9 times out of 10 if you trade on emotions, you will lose and lose big. I have gotten to the point where I know my wallet addy, buy some and just move them to the wallet not paying too much attention to the amounts all over the place.
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Like a soap opera hehe

People... people actually drives me into suicidal thoughts sometimes, like where is the hope? The crypto community is pretty filthy. yuck. So you will lock your funds into ETH and then be ready when every fucking guy on BCT want to cash out and make a quick buck at the same time. People that invests 100BTC.. jesus. Panic sells, the eth sale goes on for 42 days, you can get them for 14 days a current price. People.

If you buy ETH your coin is locked up until the genesis block, late 2014 early 2015.  I think of my XC as being locked up in kinda the same way. Of course it isn't, but I try to think of it as being locked in until at least Christmas.....ok well thanksgiving, anyways.
who has this much coin to dump ..just huge dump from 140 to 120 in one second..f u whaile

"pokes head above wall and raises hand"

I could do that and much more, but no it was not me. I much rather eat the coin than give em away at these prices.

This +1000

If I dump any amount of coins... the action of trying to get back those coins I sold before will always push the price way beyond what I sell it for because the amount that are for sale is always less than the buy volume because people have faith in XC.   Trying to get those coins back from whales will not happen.    The % of float out there just don't allow you to do that.   If a whale sucks up your coins, then say goodbye to those floating coins because they are not going to sell those coins back out unless they either want to manipulate or there is a huge fundamental flaw with the coin.   I just don't see the second scenario with the team we have.

That last part is why I risk taking real money and spent it buying. I dont see them releasing a broken wallet or something along at nature, at least not public. Most times everything is beta, tested before put out as part of the main wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I've been interested in Ethereum for some time. They have some amazing ideas.

However these ideas are also amazingly ambitious. They will almost certainly scale back on their ambitions in several respects.

As for XC's purpose in comparison to Ethereum:

- Ethereum is "Turing-complete", which is to say maximally flexible.

- As a result Ethereum is not private.

In my opinion XC hits the sweet spot by being truly private and a true blockchain 2.0 platform.

Activity: 270
Like a soap opera hehe

People... people actually drives me into suicidal thoughts sometimes, like where is the hope? The crypto community is pretty filthy and very stupid (must be the low average age in here). yuck. So you will lock your funds into ETH and then be ready when every fucking guy on BCT want to cash out and make a quick buck at the same time. People that invests 100BTC.. jesus. Panic sells, the eth sale goes on for 42 days, you can get them for 14 days a current price. People.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

Why is it sad? Did you invest money that you can't afford to lose? Or just looking to make a quick buck?

No, just sad for XC in general as the lower it goes the longer the recovery. With all the great news recently it really should be double what it is today. Enough said.

I reckon.  Idk though. I'm not much of a market trader, but it seems so many people are emotional about their investments when they shouldn't be. Not saying that you are, but there seems to be a lot of emotion in here lately.

Yes but you need to understand even if the gains are small people want to see some gains. Where we sit right now it looks ugly, though for us who bought in much more @90K it still does not look bad.
People have a tough time just "forgetting" about the coin for a half of year. To be honest, I have had TONS more success forgetting for a half of a year and then looking at price.

Then again many of those coins I had were all mined not bought. This, outside of LTC and BTC are the only coins I invested cash.

Good points. I have only mined coins, never bought any, and haven't sold any. I was lucky and got in early on mining XC and have a sizable bag.

I can understand the emotions, but even in investments where I have spent hard earned cash, I don't get emotional about it. Especially when they have the potential that XC does.
With perhaps a more optimistic perspective, we're back on top with the most volume on Mintpal! Maybe the proverbial blood in the streets will attract some additional buy pressure.

We've been dumped on several times the past few days and each time we recovered rather quickly.

All these impatient day traders are off to catch the next flavor of the week and they'll eventually return, perhaps with more BTC to invest, and have to buy back in at a higher price.

Yep every time... and its not the last few days, its been from the time this coin hit big markets. It happens, but I do think your right, daytraders... gotta catch the next boat.
Activity: 322

I could do that and much more, but no it was not me. I much rather eat the coin than give em away at these prices.

This +1000

If I dump any amount of coins... the action of trying to get back those coins I sold before will always push the price way beyond what I sell it for because the amount that are for sale is always less than the buy volume because people have faith in XC.   Trying to get those coins back from whales will not happen.    The % of float out there just don't allow you to do that.   If a whale sucks up your coins, then say goodbye to those floating coins because they are not going to sell those coins back out unless they either want to manipulate or there is a huge fundamental flaw with the coin.   I just don't see the second scenario with the team we have.
Activity: 324
lol price had been hoovering between 145k and 160k today. Placed a 9 BTC buy order around 130k just in case, never really thought it would it but w/e. Market is going nuts. I'm done catching knives, all hell is breaking loose, no floor's holding.
BTW, I am sure this was a person who bought in late June, even at the current price they made out. There was buying in big chunks back then. Like thousands at a time.
Activity: 462
With perhaps a more optimistic perspective, we're back on top with the most volume on Mintpal! Maybe the proverbial blood in the streets will attract some additional buy pressure.

We've been dumped on several times the past few days and each time we recovered rather quickly.

All these impatient day traders are off to catch the next flavor of the week and they'll eventually return, perhaps with more BTC to invest, and have to buy back in at a higher price.

Jump to: