Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 766. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Just copy pasted this to /r/CryptoCurrency with a note saying originally posted by you. Wink

should get a lot more views there.

edit - UPVOTE - http://uk.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2bb69q/xcs_mixer_tech_goes_open_source/

Upvoted and commented  Cool

The potential is massive for this coin with encrypted/trustless messaging/skyping and now Snowden on
board too. "Trustless" is what he's talking about.

Well, I wouldn't say he's on board since we haven't heard from him. But hey, trustless is our game.

We'd love to talk with him over XChat though.

Bring it on!

We should totally reach out to Snowden. What a cool idea.

Anyone know how to contact the man?

legendary

[semi-literate angry person with very little tact]

Hi _evolution_

Good to see you take an interest in XC and in my posts.

Have a good evening.

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
It seems like that the only person, who is questioning the central authority, is the main topic.

Personal attacks especially as disgusting and as disrespectful as yours are deleted.

Good. Have a nice life!

You're back already?
Still addicted to XC thread?  Tongue
Or reincarnated as a _new_evolution_ with the same anger management issues as the last one.

Why can't you just communicate in a polite manner? 
Activity: 238
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
look like we bounced pretty hard on our support trend line, some bear have been burned as usual.

i can't wait to see this new encrypted messaging release working Smiley

Open source our old tech is a good idea, a lot of people have trust issue.
Talking about the road map, we will be clearly overdelivered again with pre rev 3 UI in rev 2.5.

Whould be great if we had some tech members testing the anonymity of our last annon transaction feature (mixer + multipath...). Our team doesn't set up a bounty yet but we can still put our tecnology at test with a "challenge " test phase.

If we find a leak it would be great because our team would be able to fix it and improve XC before REV 3 final product.
If we don't find anything it proove XC is already really strong even if it's not finished.

+1. We'd love some testers or well known devs to take a look at the code.

It's old tech now, but hey, a month ago it was new tech. ;-)

And yes, we did bounce off the support trendline, so XC is still ascending.

Why will it continue to drop, do you think?

Don't mind him...he's unable to think...
He's a pathetic troll...

I know man, I just wanted to see if he could come back with an argument.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
look like we bounced pretty hard on our support trend line, some bear have been burned as usual.

Talking about the road map, we will be clearly overdelivered again with pre rev 3 UI in rev 2.5.

Whould be great if we had some tech members testing the anonymity of our last annon transaction feature (mixer + multipath...). Our team doesn't set up a bounty yet but we can still put our tecnology at test with a "challenge " test phase.

If we find a leak it would be great because our team would be able to fix it and improve XC before REV 3 final product.
If we don't find anything it proove XC is already really strong even if it's not finished.

Don't mind him...he's unable to think...
He's a pathetic troll...
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

_evolution_...you're nothing but a stupid monkey you shithead...
Activity: 364

The price is constantly dropping, and it will continue to.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
evolution = this user is currently ignored.
Activity: 140

Do you think that you are talking to 5 years old idiots? The price is constantly dropping, and it will continue to.
A wise man said it: "Talk is cheap". And you - the great PR mastermind - can do nothing against the facts, except to admit the fact that you are nothing but a complacent mouse.

Remove this stump from the team, he does no good to XC.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

No , its called people want to copy/paste the shit and then make another coin claiming all the great things about this coin with theirs, then pump it up/ run away with 10's of BTC in the process.
legendary

legendary
Man.....I feel the need to keep buying up XC.  I ran out of BTC this morning (officially), and I've been wondering for the last few hours what I should do.  I'm thinking about decreasing a long-term hold by 50%, to put into XC.  I hate to say it, but since I've started accumilating XC, my other long-term crypto assets just haven't looked the same.  They feel very expendable. 

see it as a flight to quality.

im in same boat as you, didn't think i would get to buy more at 148. The current prices are silly.

Nice. I'd say do it. Prices are at the low point of the ascending trendline. Best time ever.

There's even a friendly little sell wall hanging around for your benefit.

That little sell wall is gone.  I'll be hitting the exchange up tonight once I reload on some BTC from lesser caliber investment options Smiley

And look at that: that friendly sell wall is back to invite you upward. Very polite timing, sellers.

Activity: 214

Activity: 252
Man.....I feel the need to keep buying up XC.  I ran out of BTC this morning (officially), and I've been wondering for the last few hours what I should do.  I'm thinking about decreasing a long-term hold by 50%, to put into XC.  I hate to say it, but since I've started accumilating XC, my other long-term crypto assets just haven't looked the same.  They feel very expendable. 

im in same boat as you, didn't think i would get to buy more at 148. The current prices are silly.

Nice. I'd say do it. Prices are at the low point of the ascending trendline. Best time ever.

That little sell wall is gone.  I'll be hitting the exchange up tonight once I reload on some BTC from lesser caliber investment options Smiley
Activity: 196

Just copy pasted this to /r/CryptoCurrency with a note saying originally posted by you. Wink

edit - UPVOTE - http://uk.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2bb69q/xcs_mixer_tech_goes_open_source/

The potential is massive for this coin with encrypted/trustless messaging/skyping and now Snowden on

Well, I wouldn't say he's on board since we haven't heard from him. But hey, trustless is our game.

We'd love to talk with him over XChat though. Bring it on!

I thought I was joking - you tried to contact him!? Awesome!!
legendary

We'd love to talk with him over XChat though.

Bring it on!

Activity: 196

legendary

Jump to: